• Balance when?
    Arena is again full of fighters who killing for 1 hit and tanky sk with hardcore bleed and debuffs so when i read that rare class like crane or karma gets neft im getting mad, i saw in this game maybe 2 grand chief majins and few dark warriors, where is boost for them why you continue killing these classes.
    You can resist karma or crane with accesories (anti bleed/confused/reflect) and for some reason you nerf them, i really dont understand this, maybe lets make only fighters and sk, if you dont kill sk for 1 hit you will die by reflect or debuffs, nerfing other class just make this balance more shitty for real.

• Is it possible/needed to nerf it more, or is it fine now?

I've played this class and did a lot of PvP with it, that nerf was more than enough. Like I said before you only needed 1 bad CD earring to spam it and skill lock, leaving the rest of his accessory slots free. The class was easier than playing a Fighter believe it or not. Now, im pretty sure Karmas cant spam Hesitation with max CD earrings and CD rings.

Now with SK its not just one skill, it's more spread out, Fear/Steal Life/Bold Strike/Curse. They're not each as broken as Hesitation was, but together this makes SK a Tank/DPS.

• You guys watch SK class to nerf him without use of any of anti - SK accessory.

Because of approach as this, you nerfed props and then cry and beg that props be back.

On cap 70, I fight Adriano_21 and he can confirm it, we were similar geared +10 , +11, he used full con and props, sometime dex earrings and neck that he changed that ain't legendary, mostly 50% anti paral, fear and bleed.

He counter SK really good, I am just sad that he didn't get full energy defense gear, he used crafted but then again bold only did crap dmg on him.

Now that props are back and if he would use energy def armor, he would be way better.

Like I said, you guys ain't really right persons for balancing anything, no offense to anyone.

If balance is needed, will be balanced in cap 70 since this client is based on lvl 70 cap, all skills too.

Then I don't mind reducing dmg of bold or reduce bleed dmg or what ever that won't turn SK into shit in PVE or PVP.

One more, then Karma needs more nerf since it have KD at will, petrify, 2 confusions, paral, speed.... and on top of that SKILL LOCK.

We don't want Human's Balls Online, don't we...

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I FEEL LIKE YOURE THE ONE WHO SHOULD NOT TALK ABOUT BALANCE SK WITH LP%+REFLECT CAN KILL EASY KARMA OR AN FIGHTER just with debuffs.

SOMEHOW I CAN'T POST LINK HERE TO SHOW HOW SK OP IS WITH GOOD GEAR.
    sorry for capslock idk what happen.

• Same Fighter you're talking about. He only barely won the first round with only hundreds of LP away from dying before dropping dead from reflect. The other two rounds AntiBleed dominated. 21 is a good player but how is he supposed to counter Fear, eng dmg skills, have enough phy defense for Steal Life, Curse, Paralysis, SK equipping DEX earrings like AntiBleed did here during stun, and Bold's bleed? Just counter what you feel is best to counter and pray like hell the rest dont hit you, but most of the time SK should win, but to say with the right gear you can completely counter an SK is nonsense for certain classes.

• you complaining fighters have hard time fighting one of their natural counters,ok.

shal we discuss next how fighters, swordman are overpowered because crane hermit have tough time against them?

Btw if you learned the class you'd know that crane owns fighter and gives SM a tough time now thanks to resist being fixed and props working.

• That alone is enough to balance the class? Sorry I don't want to sound defensive. Just curious.

here is the thing, bold strike won't be as strong once everyone can build energy defense to have around 3k energy def. Since his bleeding scales, lower damage means lesser LP taken away from bleeding. But Drain life is a physical skill that heals him no less making him a power house against humans at cap level.

• I agree on the most important nerf needed for SK is Steal Life. The skill was bugged in POB and wasn't based off Phy, SK was balanced, and was still a good class.

I've been suggesting this idea for over a year now.

I think it is pretty obvious at this point, that not the better ideas get heard by the staff, for some reason.

I just know that they have a "team" for these kind of changes, but apparently, nobody on this team is actually a good player, or has a good knowledge of the game.

• On top of cap 70 SK can wear a full pdef set with full Eng reflect and be pretty much imortal. (Thanks to life steal)

On cap 70 bold strike is Just a filler skill, life steal and curse in other hand are super strong.

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

Edited once, last by Sandu ().

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!