Token System

• Another thing against non-cashers. Now we have to cash to get few slots in inventory and autopots.

you can play the game and earn tokens you don't have to cash it just takes longer

a side note sirabs idea for an npc to sell 100k autopots isn't a bad idea

• Sure bro, maybe in 3/4 months i'll have what i'd get in 2weeks since yesterday

its a thing for server not against casher or non cashers stop being so stupid and see the benefits of thie change

NO LAGG i'd pay money to play without any sort of lagg who gives a fk about rest .

You think im not affected? i am but hey i see the bright side of things

• I dont think the team is fully aware of the amount of time it takes interms fo game play to get these useful items like cube is mentioning here's the numbers

you get 10 tokens for every 15 minutes of play

the amount of game time it takes 37.5 hours of game play for a life auto pot,

55.0 hours of game play for a z20 item slot bag

70.0 hours of game play for a z32 item slot bag

to all do respect dbog team I think this is kinda an illusion for a non cashier to get these items im not saying make them stupid easy to obtain im saying try and give a non-cashier a chance here.

if you can change either the amount of tokens you get for game play every 15 minutes or lower the price of the important goods like these ones listed above Im sure the community would appreciate it.

In my opinion I think if you make it that we can get an auto pot from token shop with every 15 hours of game play it would be fair to the non-cashier.

30 hours of game play for a z32item bag would be fair since its permanent. and 25 hours for a z20 item bag would be fair.

• This would be more than fair, it'd be perfect. I'm not one of those against cashers or something, just give us non cashers the chance to play the same game in peace

• you guys are just blinded by hate

You think that CASHERS dont profit from tokens??You think this only influences non-cashers?? WRONG

yeah it influences the non-cashers a bit more true but stop making this into * Daneos is targeting us non-cashers poor us we need support*

Ok? first of all this world runs on money not on your playtime.We need cashers.

• This is a deal breaker to me, the tokens were something that give me the excuse to have the game open, now im not going to play or play just 1 day of the week at most..

I dont have the time to play for hours, so, what i was doing is leave my character afk ( only 1) and when i had some time, do some quests, then leave my character afk again and repeat

but now, i'm not getting tokens so there is no point to have the game open all the time, and I'm not going to open the game every time i want to do some quests or check the auction..

I don't get why the double client is allowed if you all want to have less players online.

• i agree with the duble client .

• You got it wrong bro. I think we can play the game thanks to cashers, i'm not saying anything about cashers. I'm just saying that this new anti-token farming feature makes some items only for cashers, a that's not fair. It would take forever only to buy a z20 item box. It's ok to put a limit for afk farmers, but balance the token needed for some items.

• This will provide some good statistics on actual concurrent players.

However, this will not be well received by the community. (as you can see from the above comments) Maybe an increase of the amount of tokens gained, or a significant decrease in token pricing might be the way to go?

My math is probably wrong but 58 hours give or take to get the Token Goku Dogi is a long time to play for any game, even moreso a fan-made one.

There is never a time when all channels are full, so I don't see why "lag" is an issue, why not create a channel dedicated for the farmers?

• Honestly, the only lag I ever experience in this game (at ANY given time) is only related to the ping and NEVER related to how many characters are present in that area.

Nothing but hosting it in my country will ever change that, and I'm sure that's the same for many others.
    This game doesn't require much, it was fairly easy to play it even when I used a 2004 (or something) desktop, back in TW.

I also kinda like the idea of the channel for AFKers lol

• Well not to make people going to hate this post

i was thinking since the farmer token stuff been soo say nerf basically you need to move to get tokens now ...

So i tough why not make a new item or something that is sold on cash shop so say 200+ cash coins

to buy like 1k token points or something like you buy your token points from cash shop instead of needing to move allot just for those tokens

even if you play the game with 1 char basically as a dende or some classes all you do in pvp or pve is so say stand and heal and auto attack basically you dont move that much and its ofc depends on your class

the update ask you to move around not to stand on 1 spot doing whatever you want.. soo why not add something that those who wants token points fast can buy the item in cash shop and use the tokens shop after all the items in tokens are soo say binds on them soo whatever you buy you will basically use it on your 1 char and when lvl 60 cap gets added soo say the people who farming tokens right now will basically stop using tokens cause they got what they need by then

even tho this idea might bring people to hate about it but i just here to give some random idea lol

tokens for me are not that important except buying the sunglasses only the stones are soo say useless at lvl 60 cap soo people now are hardcore farming for those tokens but yeah after we get the lvl 60 cap people will basically just stop

• Well not to make people going to hate this post

i was thinking since the farmer token stuff been soo say nerf basically you need to move to get tokens now ...

So i tough why not make a new item or something that is sold on cash shop so say 200+ cash coins

to buy like 1k token points or something like you buy your token points from cash shop instead of needing to move allot just for those tokens

That's the point though. That's just a money grabbing scheme for them to implement (Which they will lose more of the community if they do implement it). The token shop has and should always be for those who do not want to spend whatever money they have. Not everyone can afford to buy cash points.

If the goal is to get more people to cash or people who already cash, cash more. Then that is definitely a good idea from a business point of view.

You may only use it for the sunglasses, but those who participate in Budokai use the token shop for upgrade stones. Those who take part in PvE use the token shop for all the consumables. Those who suffer through using z12 inventory spaces save their tokens for z24s (Not sure if that's the highest one)

The token shop is pretty much unusable in regards to the prices of consumables.

Pro-tip, don't do an EA with microtransactions.

• That's the point though. That's just a money grabbing scheme for them to implement (Which they will lose more of the community if they do implement it). The token shop has and should always be for those who do not want to spend whatever money they have. Not everyone can afford to buy cash points.

If the goal is to get more people to cash or people who already cash, cash more. Then that is definitely a good idea from a business point of view.

basically everything you want from cash shop is soo say p2w

ofc people who having hard time farming tokens dont want to cash or cant afford it but from watching daneos putting brown box and dogi ball and white stones on a wagu machine where you gamble your IRL money to win one of thoe prizes is basically asking more people to join on it

lets say this if daneos add the item to buy token points on the cash shop and he make a even for once a week each week where you have to kill or whatever to do just to save up for that like he can also put the item in boss event where there is the brown box some cost way to much to buy for 1 ...

but yet there is many ways of putting a cash shop items ingame but daneos wont bother to do that yet until the events from old days gets fixed and can be used

• The Token Shop to begin with got turned weird. I was expecting token shop to have u55 stones removed in Open Beta, I mean I get 55 cap is temporary but when it's present why highly reward players for doing nothing? Made more sense in POB when cap was 70. Then auto pots got added in there, why? They'd make the perfect zenni drain if sold at a vendor and the price for them in T shop are now more ridiculous than ever. The chest keys, exp pots, and pet exp items made sense to add in there though i'll give the team that.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!