TOKEN BUGS !!

• Can the staff , and daneos at least take 5 MIN of their time to explain us this BUG that is affecting many PLAYERS , Can u explain why i'am not getting tokens ( i'am not afk i play this char ) !! http://prntscr.com/ivi8kv

if u wanna deal with the "Token" Farming i'am okey with that but us a freaking solution add daily shitty quests !!! change the price's i'am in the game at least 10 hours a day with my poko all tokens i got i bought Z24 with them , know explain mee how the hell i'am supposed to get the other z24 ?

NOTE : u can ban mee for trash talk but at least ANSWER us Communicate with us we are not you'r slave's !!!!!:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::?::?::?::?:

• Yea tbh i'm annoyed by this change too. If he wants to stop the afk token collectors, just don't allow dual client. Problem nice and easy solved. And yes i am aware that ppl are against that cuz it will make it harder to form a party since many ppl play useful classes as alt chars but f*ck it!

Also this is off topic now but since i saw this guy being a poko, just like myself, fix the damn Poko pets man. Why the f*ck is that not being done already? That sh*t is a skill of a class! If another skill wouldn't work, Daneos would fix it asap! Please fix this already!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Also this is off topic now but since i saw this guy being a poko, just like myself, fix the damn Poko pets man. Why the f*ck is that not being done already? That sh*t is a skill of a class! If another skill wouldn't work, Daneos would fix it asap! Please fix this already!

I wanted to main Poko Priest as loving MMORPGs with pets that fight along side, but because of the bug (no exp, no mob count for pet kills) I never even bothered to play it.

• We need a big great update no strings attached for the players and we need that fast because a lot of people are disappointed the way things are going.

What i really need is a GM open a theard asking us what we want daneos to work on , and oppning theard after each Update asking us if the Update was great , and if not what they need to change , but yeah we have more chance's to have DBOTw server's oppen again then this to happen ...

to Avoid afk player's , Bot's ..ect the humans invented "BOT CHECK " !!!!!!! why the hell we don't have a BOT check in this game , instead of changing the freaking launcher and the DOMAIN of forum , and the shitty forum update , why u guys don't work on a BOT CHECK or at least tell US why you guys can't do this , with all honnesty i have a question and an answer would bee welcomed : WHY one someone " Trash Talk " the modo's and gm are here giving advertisment's and when there is a certical theard like the AGRRO Problem , BrownBoxes ... guess what the Modo's and Gm's go to their Bunker's ... this is not fair 1 modo doing all the job why we have 5 or 6 modo's 3 game master when 1 of them is doing almost every single think ...

• Yea tbh i'm annoyed by this change too. If he wants to stop the afk token collectors, just don't allow dual client. Problem nice and easy solved. And yes i am aware that ppl are against that cuz it will make it harder to form a party since many ppl play useful classes as alt chars but f*ck it!

Also this is off topic now but since i saw this guy being a poko, just like myself, fix the damn Poko pets man. Why the f*ck is that not being done already? That sh*t is a skill of a class! If another skill wouldn't work, Daneos would fix it asap! Please fix this already!

as a karma in POB i had +15 % crit crafted golves , and full +10 armor crafted both % lp regen and consti , i can't farm without my buffer , remouving double client isn't a great idea , bot check is well comed

BTW there is some TOKEN FARMERS at kokara lvl 1 all of them near upgrade marchand they have numbers as IGN i think it's time to ban them

• How haven’t they realised that something is wrong yet. Everytime i come to forums there are like 5 different complaint threads

Friends tell me all the time that just got back into this game after years of not playing they're already losing interest. Who ever is in Daneos's ear is making poor choices. We need better updates for players who are competitive. This T shop update was for a good cause but was done lazy, we need more well thought out updates. More creative updates.

The last great competitive player update was the nerf of Karma's hesitation and that was a while ago.

• You will not get token poitns for being afk, you need be active as player,.
    Here was too much players that use multi accounts for farm tokens, thats why now you need do something in game for get them and be active, staying online is not enough anymore.
    And this is nice i dont understand why someone should getting tokens for free on 20 accounts

• You will not get token poitns for being afk, you need be active as player,.
    Here was too much players that use multi accounts for farm tokens, thats why now you need do something in game for get them and be active, staying online is not enough anymore.
    And this is nice i dont understand why someone should getting tokens for free on 20 accounts

there is somthing called AFK check or bot check implant this so peopole who are afk will get Logged of for like 20min ...

• there is somthing called AFK check or bot check implant this so peopole who are afk will get Logged of for like 20min ...

As i remember dbo bot check hit you randomy even when you was active in game, and here was nothing like afk check, old dbo had also game guard and as you notice dbog dont have it.
    So lets say that someone using 20 accounts for farm tokens, here is chance that half of them will continue farm tokens with bot check, because it hit randomy and random players, if they will change settings of the bot check for hit every player every 30 minutes it will bother everyone.
    If they did something like that with tokens, thats mean they dont have better solution for now.

• Is it so ridiculous what Daneos did with the token system, that is, we do not study or work?

Do we have to stay in the game all the time, playing to get tokens points?

Daneos wakes up to expensive life, this is going overboard.

It would be fair to win tokens away from keybord players with characters at lvl 45 (maximum), in case you wanted to filter fake accounts, but what you did is ridiculous. Not to mention the dragon ball drop, man you totally lost the notion of stuff.

Have more respect with the players and rethink your attitudes Daneos and his team.

• I don't find it bad what daneos did, with the inactivity thing. Its just, that it should be this way from the beginning of the game.

There are already quite a few players in the game with +15 weapon/armor only due to token farming. So right now, the game is already unbalanced due to players that already took advantage of this process, and players that didn't. I would like to see an action taken, which would somehow balance it again and make it fair.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!