Would Like to see Brown Boxes and Excellent Dogi Balls added back to the Cash Shop

• Maybe ask already for +15 items in cash shop

No body wants that, what people want is to not get ripped off on items that are already available in the game.

On a side note.

That's what happened on Taiwan, and it then gave non cashers access +10 and +12 upgarade tickets allowing them to compete with well geared players overnight.

It turned poor/average SK's into very strong problems instantly.

How is that fair?

That is actually one of the big things that broke the game in mine and a LOT of other peoples opinions.

One more point.

A casher could spend a fortune getting to +12 on a weapon, getting fails and breaks multiple times. A non casher could farm minimum stones or use tokens, and get a success card every time, giving them a stronger upgrade than somebody who has used 10 x as many stones.

I once cashed for 15 U70 greens and whites on taiwan, and proceeded to upgrade while in a skype call with friends.

I hit 13 breaks and 2 fails in those 15 stones, hitting break on almost every piece of armor I had

• Right now cashers buying their luck,what i mean is,they are buying a % of % of luck to achieve what the game offers and that is an advantage,over non cashers and its fair,since non cashers,are wasting their time and cashers,their money,if they fail.

The system of the game is based on luck,the debate of the logic,farm or cash,is purely on people's availability,time vs money.

If the luck system is taken out,there must be a counter measure for non cashers,to get the wagu out of the game and offer items with a price,its easy to be done,well easier than making the counter measure for non cashers,either way.

If you increase the p2w aspect,you have to increase f2p aspect as well(aka balance).

What so ever,both sides cant be pleasured at the moment,nor we know if they can be,in future.

When anyone suggest a balancing idea,either is good or not that good,either side you coming from,should consider always fair play.

This is a private server project based on retail DBO,which that leaves us with,the memories and experience of the retail,Daneos himself has mentioned that he will try to make it with less p2w aspects,so anyone,would be able to enjoy it.

That doesnt mean that,there wont be p2w aspects in,or it will be complete free,it means that he will try to make it fair for all.

Mistakes had already happened and probably there will be more(we are all humans after all),what we can do,is help not to repeat same ones and point out suggestions for a common way,that will please both sides.

I have an objection to suggestions though,we dont know the limits and we might end up suggesting fairy tales,for example,cashers can buy straight 100 x boxes,while non cashers can farm 50 x boxes for a fair amount of time,which lets say we all find it fair,is it able to be done?

If that is able to be done,why it hasnt be done already?

So for that reason,i suggest to open a Discord channel,so everyone can start making queries and present the most viable of them to the team,so we would at least get some answers and we go from there...

• I would also like to include the fact of breaking the game.

We all know,in this community and real life,that there are people with strong determination,they will use what ever they can to achieve their desires,it is not necessary a bad thing,but there are rules in life,like laws and laws can be manipulated.

I am talking,for those who are extreme farmers and extreme cashers,they are part of our life and of this community,they will keep doing what they do and they find it as a ''right'' to do it.

So i am asking the community,what are your thoughts on that part?Do you agree that is a ''right'' to exercise?would you want things different?

• I would also like to include the fact of breaking the game.

We all know,in this community and real life,that there are people with strong determination,they will use what ever they can to achieve their desires,it is not necessary a bad thing,but there are rules in life,like laws and laws can be manipulated.

I am talking,for those who are extreme farmers and extreme cashers,they are part of our life and of this community,they will keep doing what they do and they find it as a ''right'' to do it.

So i am asking the community,what are your thoughts on that part?Do you agree that is a ''right'' to exercise?would you want things different?

Perfectly reasonable post, but this thread isn't about extreme cashers or extreme farmers, it actually quite the opposite. It about making things more reasonable, and making certain items that I consider core accessible to everybody at a reasonable price, not just those fortunate enough to get lucky in the wagu machine, or those able to pay 1kk for a single brown box when frankly stacks of several hundereds of brown boxes can quite easily become useless depending on luck.

• Perfectly reasonable post, but this thread isn't about extreme cashers or extreme farmers, it actually quite the opposite. It about making things more reasonable, and making certain items that I consider core accessible to everybody at a reasonable price, not just those fortunate enough to get lucky in the wagu machine, or those able to pay 1kk for a single brown box when frankly stacks of several hundereds of brown boxes can quite easily become useless depending on luck.

I know that the point isnt about extreme cashers and farmers,but isnt by making reasonable things work?I am not entirely out of the point,i wasnt intend to change the subject,i basically wanted to edit my post,but unfortunately didnt for some stupid reason,sorry.

• I know that the point isnt about extreme cashers and farmers,but isnt by making reasonable things work?I am not entirely out of the point,i wasnt intend to change the subject,i basically wanted to edit my post,but unfortunately didnt for some stupid reason,sorry.

I think what your trying to say deserves its own thread.

What I am trying to achieve in my head at least is a more reasonable playing field, which would make "extreme cashing" less of a thing.

For instance if I want to buy 100 boxes now, I would need approx 100kk. I would have to cash an aweful lot to buy cash shop items to pay that. Doing this often enough would result in what you could call extreme cashing.

To give an example, lets say to get this amount somebody sells Z32's at 3.5kk each.

2000 Cash points which is $100 would buy you 25 z32s, which would equate to 87.5 million zenie.

What I suggest is I and anybody else is able to buy 50 brown boxes off the cash shop for say 20-30 dollars as a ball park figure. This also prevents the inevitable inflation that comes with option 1, as boxes that are 1kk now could well end up costing a lot more in the future, especially with 70 cap.

Brown boxes have already doubled in price since launch.

What I am saying is that option 1 is utterly stupid, where as option 2 is viable.

While on the surface option 1 would net the game more real life money, in actuality, who is going to do that, option 2 entices a greater number of people to consider brown boxes as an option, where as now a lot consider them out of the question.

I believe option 2 will benefit the players more, and ultimately net the game more revenue.

• I think what your trying to say deserves its own thread.

What I am trying to achieve in my head at least is a more reasonable playing field, which would make "extreme cashing" less of a thing.

For instance if I want to buy 100 boxes now, I would need approx 100kk. I would have to cash an aweful lot to buy cash shop items to pay that. Doing this often enough would result in what you could call extreme cashing.

I wouldnt call this extreme cashing,i would call it counter measure,on extreme cashers and fair play,because it is not a guarantee,it will make you realize that spending alot of cash wont make you top elite,you will have a chance and you will have a better chance from a non casher,also nothing stops you to farm as well,so you get more chances in general.

I agree that it would be better to have everything in your hands,since you are paying,but there isnt a counter measure at the moment for non cashers to have a single chance to get half of what you asking to get.

• I wouldnt call this extreme cashing,i would call it counter measure,on extreme cashers and fair play,because it is not a guarantee,it will make you realize that spending alot of cash wont make you top elite,you will have a chance and you will have a better chance from a non casher,also nothing stops you to farm as well,so you get more chances in general.

I agree that it would be better to have everything in your hands,since you are paying,but there isnt a counter measure at the moment for non cashers to have a single chance to get half of what you asking to get.

In a single instance that is not extreme cashing, the reality is that 100 brown boxes gets nothing more times than not, and to repeat this process many times would amount to extreme.

Its an excellent point and one people need to consider, cashing offers no guarantees. Brown boxes are random, upgrade amounts and success chances are random (Or part of an RNG algorithm that would be almost impossible to figure out). 200 brown boxes could net me the same result as a f2p using the 5 brown boxes you get from the popo gift box. 700 green stones could give me the same end result as 7 green stones.

I can also take that on board, I would suggest adding brown boxes to be part of a random loot table, giving them a % chance to drop on certain floors of CC or cell x/kraken for instance in quantities of either 5 or 10 or possibly 20 on the higher floors of cc.

• there not adding brown boxes or dogi balls to cash shop, because they already add means to obtain these items for free without cashing

Dogi balls the higher the floor you the higher chance you have of receiving a dogi ball.

Brown boxes are in boss event but needs a buff.

readding this stuff to the cash shop will be completed 180 for the team which they should avoid if they want to keep there game alive

• AMZD Pointed it perfectly, this game is purelly based on luck, even in PvP, if you crit, you are lucky.

But the issue is, even gearing is solely based on luck, if you buy an already-stated item, you still need to upgrade it eventually.

If you are trying to gear with CCBD items (like me), you will 100% need to box them; and this is hardcore... it took me about 320 brown box just to get a mere 15 focus bonus on a 21 cap item.

• I think some people are missing the balancing aspect of what Tactikill is saying. By allowing dogi balls and brown boxes to be directly bought the prices of them will go down in the market since they’d be more reasonable and accessible to get. I’m not personally opposed to the account locked version for brown boxes, but it doesn’t really help (if at all) the non cashers as much as a tradeable option, because I’d still be able to charge a premium price for a tradeable brown box.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!