So many +15 's again !! we need a solution

• 1 mounth of 70 cap we will have at least 5 items +15 , bro there is like 50 peopole with 100 + 70 stone prupl , do u even realise that , i personnaly traded with someone and he said that he have like more then 200 green stone - 200 green stones this will take mee like forever to get this xD .

REMEBER 1ST MOUNTH 5 +15 items at least

1st week we get 1 !

Yeah well that is problem with cash shop, stones should never be in cash shop but what ever.

If there be any change regarding this to prevent too much +15, it will be only at cost of free players since to get advanced stones as free player, takes a lot of time and no doubt upgrade system, if community demand it, will be even worse, will result in major quit and cut community by half.

I understand that there should be some reward for cashers but amount of stones they get is too much, that advanced stones should regular stones (blue and red), then problem would be solved.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Yeah well that is problem with cash shop, stones should never be in cash shop but what ever.

If there be any change regarding this to prevent too much +15, it will be only at cost of free players since to get advanced stones as free player, takes a lot of time and no doubt upgrade system, if community demand it, will be even worse, will result in major quit and cut community by half.

I understand that there should be some reward for cashers but amount of stones they get is too much, that advanced stones should regular stones (blue and red), then problem would be solved.

there is no solution to solve this it was staff fault ! they will have to deal with the cansequence's !

if u transforme them to regular stones there will huge complain wave from casher's ( wich i completly understand ) then regular stone price would sucks af , so when i will drop regular stone while farming i will bee like '" pfff this isn't even worth 1kk "

i will for the first time same somthing no one said before and i will get flammed for it

at lvl 70 cap i can't understand how a lvl 69 mob drop more lvl 65 stones then 70 ones ? ii drop 3 65 stones for 1 70 how is this understandable ? so this might look a bit ingrat , but for f2p player the drop rate update did not change a big thing ... i assume what i say like every time

• there is no solution to solve this it was staff fault ! they will have to deal with the cansequence's !

if u transforme them to regular stones there will huge complain wave from casher's ( wich i completly understand ) then regular stone price would sucks af , so when i will drop regular stone while farming i will bee like '" pfff this isn't even worth 1kk "

i will for the first time same somthing no one said before and i will get flammed for it

at lvl 70 cap i can't understand how a lvl 69 mob drop more lvl 65 stones then 70 ones ? ii drop 3 65 stones for 1 70 how is this understandable ? so this might look a bit ingrat , but for f2p player the drop rate update did not change a big thing ... i assume what i say like every time

Well they would spend them on gear and upgrade would eat them, with advanced stones, they won't spend them much.

About farming problem, level of all mobs in Papaya should be increased to lvl 65 at least, that way you could farm everywhere on map.

About drop rate, they should drop 90% lvl 70 stones than 65 tho.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Smh, people crying because there are some +15s made with 9999999 tokens lol ?‍♂️

let's bee transpart okey ? show mee you'r invontary and you'r cash shop invontary and you'r bank ? we will see at leas 100 purple stone !

OFC , if u don't save them in an other char ^^!

btw if craying means prevention , then i'am crying thanks for you'r future answer .

• unfortunately there are bots and lots of them..i spot 2 so far...and its really early.......i report one and the answer i took from a moderator was he permant ban...the question is..WHAT IS REALLY PERMANENT BAN?Is it he cant play again this alt(bot user) account?If it means this,then its useless BECAUSE ALL THEY CARE(BOT USERS) IS to trade UD stones to their main accounts and they dont give a shit about their alt(bot user) account..they can make another one and another one and another one...The moderators and Daneos must be more strict to these cheaters,scammers and IP BAN THEMMMM...They dont care about their progression of their alt(bot user) account they dont care about the gear they wear on them,they dont care about the exp,they dont care about anything all they care is to make money and give them to their main account...when i told this moderator the permanent is useless for bot users..because they transfer ud stones to their main accounts..the answer i took was,he cant transfer UD stones if his account is permanently ban...dumb answer..BECAUSE how do you know they dont have trade with their main account already?or how do you know they dont have make million of zennis already to their main account..Unfortunately if they dont IP BAN THEM THESE BOT USERS..I WILL STOP TO REPORT THEM BECAUSE ITS USELESS...they economy is going to fked up again really fast and the game dboglobal antios amigos!

• unfortunately there are bots and lots of them..i spot 2 so far...and its really early.......i report one and the answer i took from a moderator was he permant ban...the question is..WHAT IS REALLY PERMANENT BAN?Is it he cant play again this alt(bot user) account?If it means this,then its useless BECAUSE ALL THEY CARE(BOT USERS) IS to trade UD stones to their main accounts and they dont give a shit about their alt(bot user) account..they can make another one and another one and another one...The moderators and Daneos must be more strict to these cheaters,scammers and IP BAN THEMMMM...They dont care about their progression of their alt(bot user) account they dont care about the gear they wear on them,they dont care about the exp,they dont care about anything all they care is to make money and give them to their main account...when i told this moderator the permanent is useless for bot users..because they transfer ud stones to their main accounts..the answer i took was,he cant transfer UD stones if his account is permanently ban...dumb answer..BECAUSE how do you know they dont have trade with their main account already?or how do you know they dont have make million of zennis already to their main account..Unfortunately if they dont IP BAN THEM THESE BOT USERS..I WILL STOP TO REPORT THEM BECAUSE ITS USELESS...they economy is going to fked up again really fast and the game dboglobal antios amigos!

Completely banishing bots is nearly impossible, if you played retail you probably remember how bad it was. If there are logs for mailing and trading the staff should go deeper as to find who's been benefitting from them the most, try to associate IP locations and ban the head account with the loot instead, it takes a little bit of investigating, not simply rush into permanent bans on mere bot accounts. But I am pretty sure they already know that's how you break their morale.

We just need more staff with different timezones that's actually in the field, bot farming spots aren't that hard to figure out.

• Completely banishing bots is nearly impossible, if you played retail you probably remember how bad it was. If there are logs for mailing and trading the staff should go deeper as to find who's been benefitting from them the most, try to associate IP locations and ban the head account with the loot instead, it takes a little bit of investigating, not simply rush into permanent bans on mere bot accounts. But I am pretty sure they already know that's how you break their morale.

We just need more staff with different timezones that's actually in the field, bot farming spots aren't that hard to figure out.

if these guys IP ban all these scammers then you will see how easy is to banish all the bots...the thing is that they dont mind thats why there are still many bots..and bots will keep going to exist if they dont IP banned..unfortunately its the truth and the the only solution

• if these guys IP ban all these scammers then you will see how easy is to banish all the bots...the thing is that they dont mind thats why there are still many bots..and bots will keep going to exist if they dont IP banned..unfortunately its the truth and the the only solution

I understand, but If they know how to bot, they know how to bypass IP bans, its not rocket science.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!