Should dogi capsule drop increase?

• Should dogi capsule drop rate increase? 61

1. Increase the drop rate to 25% (20) 33%
    2. Nah the drop rate is fine as it is (23) 38%
    3. Increase the drop rate depending on tmq you are doing (7) 11%
    4. Increase the drop rate depending on the difficulty of the tmq that you are doing (6) 10%
    5. Decrease drop rate to 5-8% so it makes it more special and make players more active to get it (5) 8%

Right now the drop rate for dogi capsule is 10% and to me... I find that low and i think it should increase to 25% because next week more dogi will be added and it will be very hard to get the dogi you want because more is added so I think that the drop rate should be 25% so it drops more often and the only challenge for players is to get the right dogi from the capsule. Or if you think that the drop rate is fine as it is and there is nothing wrong and you get tons of dogi drops then just vote that it is fine at it is. And leave your suggestion to think how to make the dogi more special and make more players to actively farm for them.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

Edited 5 times, last by DangerLord54 ().

• Right now the drop rate for dogi capsule is 10% and to me... I find that low and i think it should increase to 25% because next week more dogi will be added and it will be very hard to get the dogi you want because more is added so I think that the drop rate should be 25% so it drops more often and the only challenge for players is to get the right dogi from the capsule.

hi there danger lord your poll has bias in your answer you list the most sought after dogi in the game right now as an option which could turn off playrs and chose the 25% option by default.

if you want your poll to be taken seriously by the dbog community you should make all options unbias.

regards boxbox

• hi there danger lord your poll has bias in your answer you list the most sought after dogi in the game right now as an option which could turn off playrs and chose the 25% option by default.

if you want your poll to be taken seriously by the dbog community you should make all options unbias.

regards boxbox

srry, this is my first time using a poll in forums.

There, i edited the poll a bit. ( don't know if it is good enough )

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• srry, this is my first time using a poll in forums.

There, i edited the poll a bit. ( don't know if it is good enough )

thats perfect it has no bias thank you very much for changing it DangerLord54 .

a fellow moderator on the dbog team suggested this idea.

make the %drop got up by tmq level so for instance :

10% for tmq1

12% for tmq2

15%for tmq3

10%for tmq4 (too easy to spam)

18% for tmq5

21%for tmq6

and 25% for tmq7

this is just a suggestion and most likely wont be implemented but if a good portion of the community agrees with this or another idea then we maybe able to convince daneos to change the drop keep it civil everyone

boxbox

• This is a good idea imo. Harder and longer TMQs have more drop chance while easier ones have lower.

• I think maybe increasing the chance to like 18% (if it's really 10% atm) should be enough. Yea, the only struggle would be the luck part in getting the Dogi that you want. But i think it should also be not so easy to drop them. Easy drop means ppl get it fast and easy and stop doing TMQ that much.

If you want something, then do something. Even if you have to put 5h into this sh*t xD

Making it easier is not the right way. No matter what, ppl here always will want it even easier.

That's why i hate this community a little xD

So having something like these special dogis, where you have to put some time into it to get them, is dope. If it's at 10% now, then i think 16-18% would be more than enough. And since there will be more Dogis in there in the Future it means ppl will do TMQs more often to get them. Having it not too easy will be a good thing since ppl are forced to actively do something!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• No way, I could solo spam tmq 4 with a swordsman and I got plenty of capsules, more than one actually in one run. The only problem is duplicates. I got so many of them before getting dogis I desire, so they're completely useless right now and some kind of disassemble system or perhaps a bank that a whole account shares with those dogis being account bind would really come in handy. Other than that, I don't like the fact that newbies can get those dogis in 5 minutes, they're just too good to get from a simple tutorial. 10% is more than enough, no point in making mere cosmetics more accessible as they already are, purely free to get through dungeons. They're special after all, I can't believe that people actually want those dogis to be regular.

• No way, I could solo spam tmq 4 with a swordsman and I got plenty of capsules, more than one actually in one run. The only problem is duplicates. I got so many of them before getting dogis I desire, so they're completely useless right now and some kind of disassemble system or perhaps a bank that a whole account shares with those dogis being account bind would really come in handy. Other than that, I don't like the fact that newbies can get those dogis in 5 minutes, they're just too good to get from a simple tutorial. 10% is more than enough, no point in making mere cosmetics more accessible as they already are, purely free to get through dungeons. They're special after all, I can't believe that people actually want those dogis to be regular.

although i voted yes to the idea above I have to admit you make a very good point. getting dogis easly kinda takes away the mystic of having them

• although i voted yes to the idea above I have to admit you make a very good point. getting dogis easly kinda takes away the mystic of having them

Some classes like fighter and tanks can kill bosses in tmq 4 easily but now I think that the drop rate should depend on the tmq like you stated before like tmq 4 stay the same and any tmq below tmq 4 should have the dogi drop rate decrease but other tmq above tmq 4 should have the drop rate increase.

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• We have a 10% chance to get a capsule from a hero, and on top of that we have a 16%-ish chance to get the poor quality texture dogi we want from that capsule, too much RNG imo.

I'd make an exclusive capsule for each dogi type (i.g. 1 capsule including the 3 suit variants, 1 capsule for each of the rest) and all the capsules at 10% drop rate directly from the heroes. That way they could sell the respective dogi capsules and players would know exactly what they're spending their money on.

Less gambling please.

• We have a 10% chance to get a capsule from a hero, and on top of that we have a 16%-ish chance to get the poor quality texture dogi we want from that capsule, too much RNG imo.

I'd make an exclusive capsule for each dogi type (i.g. 1 capsule including the 3 suit variants, 1 capsule for each of the rest) and all the capsules at 10% drop rate directly from the heroes. That way they could sell the respective dogi capsules and players would know exactly what they're spending their money on.

Less gambling please.

How do you know which dogi capsule drop holds that certain dogi?

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• Name the capsules according to the dogi variants it contains.
    i.e: Zamasu Dogi Capsule (contains the untradeable Zamasu dogi); Business Man Capsule (contains the 3 untradeable Business Man dogi color variants)

Wait, when the dogi capsule drop from tmq, it saids zamasu dogi capsule, business man capsule etc? I thought when dogi capsule drop it just saids mystery dogi capsule? I'm so confuse now?????

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!