We Need More players in the server !!!

• I think its been bad decisions on the development side (perhaps too much time on cap 55 and also the merge of wagu machines *rip izi boxes* etc.), but nothing that really could hurt the whole player base (or scare away "competitive players", honestly I believe they cashed back cause they probably needed the money lol or were banned cause of doing dumb stuff).

Tbh I've always liked this game and I know that it's kinda repetitive and shit. Whatever. I love it and would definitely go through this whole thing again, I think it needs more advertisement, for real and I agree with all you guys before, this game lacks the "COME PLAY *mmorpg name*" announcement every so and then. But overall this game is so nice, for real the other day I was speaking to my friend and I told him > yo! DBO is back man! and he was like "0.0 wtf stop lying bro" cause literally not everybody hears about this server revival, I can almost assure you 100% that if there was more advertisement, lots of old players would come back to play.

Anyways, tbh the wagu machine merge made lots of players get annoyed and eventually quit the game, also the lack of new content and other stuff like you all said before. I believe the whole player base that used to be young back in TW/KR/HK are now all grown up haha, they got lifes as well, they can't play that much as before (this is so true) but I mean, they get on every now and then so yea this contributes a lot. Also players waiting for lvl 70 cap haha, dbo is not dead guys it's just people waiting and lazy to actually experience it step by step lol

• Game was devoid of competitive players since open beta, and the ones that were actually competitive are all still here, except only sendoku/2pro4u

The rest that quit/chargeback were nobodies anyway.

No idea what you're talking about.

The "nobodies" you're talkingabout were PARADISE that won first place 4 times in team budokai?

Or me, winning first place budokai?

Like clarify who are you calling nobodies because undisputed must've won second place like 4 times as well.

The "nobodies" have won 2nd place or more in every budokai they participated in until the bans came.

And it wasnt devoid of competitive players, it was super competitive and fun back when I was playing in 55 cap .

• paradise won #1 in team budokai one time, on 2018-05-20.

Every other time it was either faze or ryosai.

My apologies for calling undisputed nobodies, but i dont remember them being competive since they never won in 5v5.

Im sure for you, they were somebodies.

Good thing that currently the actually strong teams are still around.

• paradise won #1 in team budokai one time, on 2018-05-20.

Every other time it was either faze or ryosai.

My apologies for calling undisputed nobodies, but i dont remember them being competive since they never won in 5v5.

Im sure for you, they were somebodies.

Good thing that currently the actually strong teams are still around.

so now budokai = Faze and Ryosai Domination , i guess same for dojo war's ?

i don't call this a really competitve game -_-

• Been awhile, glad its dying. MMORPG that runs with this kind of business model do not deserve to live long. Nothing but cashers running around. The only gameplay in this game is directly proportional to how much money you can put into the game. Glad the MMORPG genre is dying.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!