How DBOG can become a better game

• stop right there with your self proclaimed gamedesign knowledge

game design knowledge? very interesting tell me more please, i didnt tell anything about game design you dumb fvck, imagine sk with 45m stun with no cast time you "game designer" it was added for a reason you know? so karmas hesitation needs it too to give a chance to human classes, but no, it even eat stuns, dots, dmg, everything.

• dw has focus passive nowadays

As the fella named cashalot said

dw's ep passive was changed to focus to give them a little more success rate its actually higher than the 5% requested by Ivan Gabriel.

• game design knowledge? very interesting tell me more please, i didnt tell anything about game design you dumb fvck, imagine sk with 45m stun with no cast time you "game designer" it was added for a reason you know? so karmas hesitation needs it too to give a chance to human classes, but no, it even eat stuns, dots, dmg, everything.

you are just full of cringe dont talk to me

however btt.

imo dbo needs a better zeni sink other than brown boxes from boss event.

• For the ones who believe Karma needs cast time, I want to hear your opinions on why they need it. If you believe it's because they're overpowered go into detailed on how that'd make them balanced, and just how much of an effect it'd have on Karma PvP against all classes. If your reasoning is that there are specific classes that need help beating Karma, go into detail of how it'd help them stand a better chance.

• you dont even know me ingame, we've never even had a conversation.

Then again, i dont even know who you are ingame :sleeping:

my brother is in your guild Goodfelas, i only read the conversation and all and most are toxic, and you kick your members how if be trash, i remember when you said 'why give benefict other people'.

you only want the human being to be the weakest.

I remember that it was your idea to increase the LP of mobs of the ccdungeon, so that it would be more viable to use speed characters, now there are only 5 or 6 characters out of the 12 that exist, just missing that your idea was the restriction of the buffs when entering ccdungeon.

your partys in ccdungeon is chef, ultimate, poko,dende and karma.

• my brother is in your guild Goodfelas, i only read the conversation and all and most are toxic, and you kick your members how if be trash, i remember when you said 'why give benefict other people'.

you only want the human being to be the weakest.

I remember that it was your idea to increase the LP of mobs of the ccdungeon, so that it would be more viable to use speed characters, now there are only 5 or 6 characters out of the 12 that exist, just missing that your idea was the restriction of the buffs when entering ccdungeon.

your partys in ccdungeon is chef, ultimate, poko,dende and karma.

well i dont kick ppl, neither was it my idea to buff LP of normal mobs, the only thing you said that wasnt a lie, was that it was my idea of buff removal upon entering a dungeon.

Your the toxic one as far im concerned. I will talk to your brother when im home from job too.

• Cashalot mostly didn't even suggest most of things that are accepted and added in DBOG, that I know for sure.

About Buffers, it was due complain of all buffers users in community, not only him.

I will always disagree with his stupid suggestions (no offense) and agree with his good suggestions.

This thread is how much I get it, is to discuss about changes where everyone would benefit and increase popularity of server since it would improve PVP and PVE balance with better gameplay, events and such.

I suggest everyone to follow that, since to be honest, everything went to shits soo lets discuss how to improve it or at least try, if Daneos would listen and accept, mostly it takes that majority of users agree with some suggestions to be accepted by Daneos.

About CCBD, it is most boring raid dungeon in entire world where you spend shit tons of time to it, I suggested to add more floor tickets soo you do not have to do entire floors over and over again.

Maybe some binded tickets that you could do over and over again:

CC50, CC70, CC100, CC120.

When you get those, you can use them over and over again and spam floors you need and want too.

Soon cap 70 comes, EVERYONE will do BID's, since it is fast, cute and epic, while CCBD will be used for stuffs you need from there, dogi balls and other stuffs and I doubt that anyone beside "CCBD Freaks aka Cashalot " and people like him, will spam CC100+ or above.

PS: For those who will say that this will be easy, if you already got to that "level" why would you repeat it over and over again, it is boring and drives you crazy. It is like reading book you already read, what is point, you might miss something soo read it 100 times, GTFO.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• PS: For those who will say that this will be easy, if you already got to that "level" why would you repeat it over and over again, it is boring and drives you crazy. It is like reading book you already read, what is point, you might miss something soo read it 100 times, GTFO.

do u have a.d.d or something? it is not obvious? people spam like "crazy" as u say ccdb cuz they have FREE BOXES!

well i dont kick ppl, neither was it my idea to buff LP of normal mobs, the only thing you said that wasnt a lie, was that it was my idea of buff removal upon entering a dungeon.

Your the toxic one as far im concerned. I will talk to your brother when im home from job too.

skedar, dont waste time arguing with this boy, all his thread is about claims UM and classes and people, no one care about what he say and also is kinda cute.

• For the ones who believe Karma needs cast time, I want to hear your opinions on why they need it. If you believe it's because they're overpowered go into detailed on how that'd make them balanced, and just how much of an effect it'd have on Karma PvP against all classes. If your reasoning is that there are specific classes that need help beating Karma, go into detail of how it'd help them stand a better chance.

karmas 45m stun needs cast time just like sk 45m stun so humans would have a chance to not get into infinite stun lock

• karmas 45m stun needs cast time just like sk 45m stun so humans would have a chance to not get into infinite stun lock

If by humans you're excluding SM, and arguably Fighter then sure shout overwhelms them. However I disagree that Shout should be nerfed because it'd kill off any chance Karma has in winning against a lot of classes. They wouldn't stand much of a chance against SK, or any Human class. Once they wear full anti confusion the Karma has no other way of countering their opponent from a long distance without getting close and being CC'ed. There was a time period in which shout was rendered useless due to the CC's delay, and that killed off the majority of Karmas. Any other suggestions/reasons for why certain Karma skills need cast time? I think the damage balance made Karma more "reasonable". In a 1v1 situation unless the Karma is god-tier, a legend among legends, they're not going to get the first stun on good SM.

• Karma is pve for the speed buff in ccdungeon, and the most broken character in pvp, many classes only have for pve or pvp, other classes not usable in partys budokai, ccdungeon, and 1vs1 always win karma. I would like you to really see what it is to use a character with limitations so you will understand that not everything is to worry about a karma sk or ultimate.

• Karma is pve for the speed buff in ccdungeon, and the most broken character in pvp, many classes only have for pve or pvp, other classes not usable in partys budokai, ccdungeon, and 1vs1 always win karma. I would like you to really see what it is to use a character with limitations so you will understand that not everything is to worry about a karma sk or ultimate.

What class you play

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!