How DBOG can become a better game

• I counted 3 UM who reached the finals... they have very op gear otherwise there would be many more, do not you think?

What would you class an OP gear? xdd, i know a friend that went to 3rd place with just +11s -12s as an Ulti. Theres Ultimates with full +13-15 CCBD 90 set x2 armor and +12-15 weaps who cant even pass the first round of budokai, gears got a role to play but if you're 90% braindead with the class you play then gear aint really gonna change anything lol

• lmao, name 2 UM who won budo

Lol theres just 1 ultimate player winning stuff ^^

I counted 3 UM who reached the finals... they have very op gear otherwise there would be many more, do not you think?

That argument is clearly invalid. There are only 2 Karmas who consistently reach the Top 4 in solo Budokai, and yet it keeps getting nerfed.

Just because Ultimate Majin has less players playing it PvP wise doesn't mean its not broken. The reasoning for that is because the game play is very boring and people would rather play something more fun. Since Arm pull got nerfed, Ultimate Majin might actually be the strongest class in solo Budokai and it's only going to get worse at 70cap.

Ultimate Majin obviously needs a nerf and only people who main that class would say otherwise.

• That argument is clearly invalid. There are only 2 Karmas who consistently reach the Top 4 in solo Budokai, and yet it keeps getting nerfed.

Just because Ultimate Majin has less players playing it PvP wise doesn't mean its not broken. The reasoning for that is because the game play is very boring and people would rather play something more fun. Since Arm pull got nerfed, Ultimate Majin might actually be the strongest class in solo Budokai and it's only going to get worse at 70cap.

Ultimate Majin obviously needs a nerf and only people who main that class would say otherwise.

definitely need a nerf, but still with nerf, we will continue to see UM in the finals, and will continue to take UM to 5v5 and pve
    :D

• the thing is, most people are so used to fighting SK, and humans.

Most players arent really equipped/experienced for dealing with ultimate majins atm.

As cash said most dont know how to counter majins.

probably need alot of focus and and anti candy if i had to guess but meh im a scrub in this game :)

• the thing is, most people are so used to fighting SK, and humans.

Most players arent really equipped/experienced for dealing with ultimate majins atm.

Enlighten me on what counter play you're talking about? You're only looking at the classes that you struggle to kill and have to dice against, but what about the other 50% of the classes? Weren't this the reason RP on Arm Pull also got removed? Because 50% of the classes had to no counter play against it.

Only tankier classes have counter play against Ultimates, using full focus isn't even ideal considering Ultimates are out here 1 or 2 shotting humans. Not to mention you'd have to opt in 2 types of defences against an Ultimate which makes the opponent even less tankier.

And again, just because there are only 2 Ultimates that are accomplishing stuff in 1v1 solo Budokai doesn't mean the class isn't broken. For instance, Karma Majin has a similar case; only 2 players that are good, yet it still got nerfed and still deserves more nerfs.

• it makes a lot of sense cuz there is already low amount of active players if we were on different channels we would never find match in ranked. About lvl requirement it also makes a lot of sense since all players in kid budo are lvl 29 so no reason to practice vs some1 lower level than this

• Enlighten me on what counter play you're talking about? You're only looking at the classes that you struggle to kill and have to dice against, but what about the other 50% of the classes? Weren't this the reason RP on Arm Pull also got removed? Because 50% of the classes had to no counter play against it.

Only tankier classes have counter play against Ultimates, using full focus isn't even ideal considering Ultimates are out here 1 or 2 shotting humans. Not to mention you'd have to opt in 2 types of defences against an Ultimate which makes the opponent even less tankier.

And again, just because there are only 2 Ultimates that are accomplishing stuff in 1v1 solo Budokai doesn't mean the class isn't broken. For instance, Karma Majin has a similar case; only 2 players that are good, yet it still got nerfed and still deserves more nerfs.

tell me, who's the second ultimate who has won solo budokai? 8)

As for counterplay.

Cranes, turtles with correct gear and strategy can handle ultima fairy well.

Its just MA's who have disadvantage at 60 cap.

But its like i said, people arent used/experienced or dont really know how to handle ultima's.

• I don't understand how turtle can handle ultimate. They won't do any dmg on ultis + the only way they can win is spam sleep but thanks to resist rate it will fail at some point and ulti can 2 shot him then. It's more like if he is lucky enough to hit all sleeps he could win by dice.

Same for crane except that ultimate could go anti burn to negate the dmg.

In both cases ultimate is the class that has the upper hand here. But if you are talking about a bad ultimate vs a good turtle then it's another story.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!