Game balance broke

• Fist look to budokai than you will see whats is broken in the game.

Everyone saying about poko and karma on cc, I have done some cc with ulti, gc, turtle, dw and healer(in the same pt). Some with only poko and was ok (cc70-100).

I don't think the problem of the game is the speed at all, the ppl simple do what to do other way. The M.A want to do cc with pvp build, the only class that people don't want at all in cc is plasma but even plasma with a pve build had it place.

• hI,

Yes i know , 80% you see me on tatami , (30% afk farming ) but idk if u sied trade chate , i was searching for party cc all the day mentioning im + 15 speed , with full set tmq , no person take me the only person who have cc armor is superxingge and its my friends and he told me he got carried by his china friends, Fighter have no chance to go cc right now because of the buffer , buffer was usuels , the only way to slove fighter , dw , sm pve , is adding another slot 6/6 on party , or , bye dbo globale ^^ , simple.

see thats why i know u talking about things u dont know much about bro.

with buffs outside of the party u could take fighter with a ticket and hurry up and do best to not to die bcoz otherwise u lose buffs and fail.

Now when buffers arent useless, u can go with buffer adn take whoever u want even fighter, its right that fighter isnt best choice bcoz its fasster with turtle. but now thanks to buffers u can go with fighter cc51-90 and succed with right party..

• It's not that simple trying to balance out a game. Be patient as It will take some time but eventually Daneos and his staff will get there

• ur 100% right.

And spins have too many drawbacks too be overpowered.

Small area of effect

Cannot use potions or sensubeans during spin or exhaust (easy countered with reflect)

Its damage over time to enemies near, mobs or ppl running away avoid all dmg

5~10 second exhaust after spinning

Long cooldown

Sacrifise con for movement speed on boots.

Need karma and poko buff for maximum spinning speed

• If we think of spin as a pve skills and not a pvp skill it's more than op. And anyway ultimate is a support class not a dps class. It doesn't even make sense that 1 spin tick does that much dmg.

When we look at spin from a pve perspective er can see that all your "drawbacks" doesn't matter.

• more than op? fromu pve perspective ure turtle aoe is more than op compared to other classes like ANY aoe dps ( somehow u dont care about them) or healer heals on budokai are more than op u can all that everything :p

I agree that spin has many drawback and if its too strong its only bcoz of speed party but speed party is OP itself isnt it? also Imagin 91-100 mob floors with time limit especially now when mobs has much more LP,if spin would hit for less it wouldnt be do-able with fighter, sword or most of the classes.

and lower spin dmg would be completely useless for pvp and class like ultimate has 0 aoe skills.

• In my opinion to make PvE better experience for (almost) every class crit party should be buffed and speed nerfed. Nerf to speed party should NOT be targeted at attack speed itself but at crit rate. Currently speed party combines very high auto attack speed with very high crit rates as Karam and Turtle often have over 100 e.crit rate and Poko ~90+ e.crit rate. I suggest to nerf Karma e.crit rate passive and Poko e.crit rate buff. If that doesnt help there is possibility to nerf how e.crit rate scales with focus for Karma and Poko.

Additional i suggest to change SSJ. Half the amount of attack speed it gives and compensate with phy and ene crit rates as all human sub-classes are based on crits. Those changes should encourage more people to try crit parties.

• If we think of spin as a pve skills and not a pvp skill it's more than op. And anyway ultimate is a support class not a dps class. It doesn't even make sense that 1 spin tick does that much dmg.

When we look at spin from a pve perspective er can see that all your "drawbacks" doesn't matter.

ultima isnt a dps class, even with spin.

Single target dps is still terrible compared to karma, poko, turtle

Its only good for AoE.

• more than op? fromu pve perspective ure turtle aoe is more than op compared to other classes like ANY aoe dps ( somehow u dont care about them) or healer heals on budokai are more than op u can all that everything :p

I agree that spin has many drawback and if its too strong its only bcoz of speed party but speed party is OP itself isnt it? also Imagin 91-100 mob floors with time limit especially now when mobs has much more LP,if spin would hit for less it wouldnt be do-able with fighter, sword or most of the classes.

and lower spin dmg would be completely useless for pvp and class like ultimate has 0 aoe skills.

Maybe you should start playing turtle and dende before you talk... But you will probably keep going with your "opinion" and deny the facts

SK is a tank class not a dps class and you see it winning budokai.

If you want to talk about balance don't point your finger on one class.

I don't want to talk about balance I'm just trying to tell you guys that turtle is pretty much useless. I don'tt care about balancing this game. The game already made to many errors and it's still going that way. Yes SK is way to strong but mostly because nearly all classes got a hare nerfed except sk, dw, ultimate and grandma.

ultima isnt a dps class, even with spin.

Single target dps is still terrible compared to karma, poko, turtle

Its only good for AoE.

lol ultimates auto attacks with kid buu in a speed party has still pretty high dmg. Nearly as much as a turtle.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!