Lvl60 Cap = TIER LIST =

• Let me summarize the summary of my last paragraph for any of those who aren't willing to read "walls of text". I essentially go into detail of how SM can practically obliterate any Namekian class with relative ease since the most recent change.

SM is arguably one of the few most suited classes for taking on humans such as Fighters, and Spirits along side Karma Majin, and Ultimate Majin. Reasons being immense hit rate allowing them to almost bypass Fighter's dodge, and long ranged AoEs/Flash slash to close the distance between themselves and spiritualists. Swordsmen a basic class at the core, but if you know anything about experimenting with classes you'd know SM is more of a trickster type of class. It's similar to Crane Hermit but gets things done quicker at close range. They've got Scintillation with anti-CC accessory counters Karma(same strat works on Plasma). And lets not forget SM probably the only class in the entire game capable of trashing Shadow Knights with plus 0 everything except for their sub-weapon. And to be honest they're capable of completely obliterating every other Namekian class(they can practically do the same to Grand) with plus 0 everything except for sub as long as they land the first stun. Lets imagine if neither side had decent accessory, Swordsmen would still have the advantage thanks to glaring.The reason why you don't see SMs getting very far in Budokai is because of SKs in prelims, the severe lack of geared SM, who are also skilled. I personally would place SM's overall viability in both PvE, and PvP at #1 of Mid-tier, maybe place it on High-tier. Swordsmen by a large margin is far from the 2nd least viable class in the entire game.

• most players use easy characters or broken. all can check the list, characters champion 1st.

who can win 1st solo budokai without using karma or sk?

Ultimate and chef received the spoon of daneos when changing the rules of the game, requiring to enter with the buffer everywhere. that made things easier for they to obtain cc60 equipment, in dbo tw its diferent all can enter to ud, ccdungeon, tqmq with buffs without buffer in party.

why other characters no have good changes?

• stop your bullshit already if you think that random sk or random karma winning budokai you're autistic, you will never win budokai even as karma or sk because here will be always better player especially better player than you.

• I will simply ignore flame, spam, off-topic posts and mods should delete them.

Swordsman in general are bad at pve and pvp, but its problem caused by player, not class.

Skedar, I kinda disagree.

SM is far superior to any human class in PVP and PVE, if well geared.

I mean glaring slash 30% decrease in power and defense is great, I remember SM use to do a lot of CC with us back in DBOTW.

Sure their burning attack even with full foc + props and energy critic % dmg weapons ain't as turtle kame, but dmg is still good in PVE.

About PVP part, SM ain't class that care about critics, even tho before they critic and deal more dmg than fighters.

Still DEX SM is close to fighter in DPS and full CON with props neck and earrings is still epic in PVE vs bosses than fighter, since it ain't that squishy as fighter if there is need to spam 30% debuff, they are great.

Still right now, what I see as problem for SM is Ultimate and only ultimate where SM simply can not beat ultimate in fair fight, at least in cap 70.

That is why I am suggesting to bring back N prop on weapons with 20% - 30% chance to bypass properties, while base prop on N would be -10% .

This way DPS classes would have big buff vs tanker classes while keeping their right gear and hope for this to activate when their critics activates.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Swordman class in good in hands of good player, but majority of swordmans dont even use kd spam in pvp or pve build for pve... so in general they are rly bad

And having 1 class thats ur weakness isnt a problem,its normal u have disadvatantage vs some classes

• Im not sure why people seem to think 'Swordsman obliterate SK' But that is far from true. Swordsman vs SK is very similar to Fighter Vs SK its a RNG fight. If you can match the SK gear for gear +13 vs +13 and you manage to crit him multiple times then yes you will most likely obliterate him. But when you look at the odds 34% +5% +25% anti crit. You must be praying to the RNG gods if you hope to defeat a good strong SK. At one point Ultimate was considered the ultimate counter to Swordsman but i would have more faith in beating a ultimate than i would SK if i had the right gears as Swordsman.

Nop, sword can do so much more dmg than fighter and can keep u in stun and kd all the time, the problem is that almost all sword players think like fighter.

• Swordsman will only match Fighters damage with Glaring Slash active without Glaring there damage will not be enough to push SK into breaking point. This myth about 'can keep u in stun and kd all the time,' Is false. This will only work on squishy people. Vs any real tank you will be able to lock for maybe 3-4 Kidney shots before it has no duration left to utilise. When that time comes you will be vulnerable however Fighters can actually play defence pretty well due to there Dodge and Resistance.

With their Phy crit passive I don't think landing a critical with MSS will be much of an issue. 3-4 Kidney shot isn't good enough to be considered KD lock? Compared to what SM could do in early PoB that's nothing sure, but how many times do you think a Fighter will be able to land kidney shot against an SK? Unless they get really fortunate with dodges they're not going to land more than 2-3 Kidney shots at most. I agree with the notion that RNG controls your crits, but when you've got 2-3 MSS attempts during those 3-4 Kidney shots to crit, I find it very unlikely that anti crit during this cap will save the SK. It's just a matter of lowering their LP down to roughly 10k roughly, and critting with MSS. Despite the fact that SM can "only" land 3-4 Kidney shots before the duration disappears, during the last KS they can dash away and use Energy barrage to KD them > Flash for extra DPS/getting close behind them and finish with MSS. That's at least 4-5 MSS hits.

But in 60 cap SM's at a huge disadvantage in terms of SP, and the new CD movement buff doesn't exactly help them out much. Most decent SMs don't even bother using it in battle due to the ridiculous 2 minute CD, and the lack of SP. If you don't have CC armor whether it's the golden coin armor or CC90 armor on top of the CD dogi ball effect, you're screwed. I'm not too sure what Daneos was trying to go for when he gave them the CD buff, but it at least makes it easier to dash away 35m and use the long range KD for an additional attack.

At one point Ultimate was considered the ultimate counter to Swordsman but i would have more faith in beating a ultimate than i would SK if i had the right gears as Swordsman.

Ultimate was ever a pretty solid counter to SM during Global. Back in Retail whether it was HK or TW SM deleted Ultimates with relative ease, in fact they were easier to kill than SKs. But in Global that's vice versa, SM have a much better chance fighting SKs than they ever do fighting Ultimate Majins. Assuming the glaring slash lands, the Ultimate Majin can instantly remove it(assuming their attention span isn't that of a toddlers). Even Fighter does better against Ultimates 99% of the time, and from my experience Fighters don't hold out well against Ultimates. Unless the Ultimate Majin uses crafted armor, then their death was deserved.

• and you in youtube ? 0 suscriptors, its the same to not exits in internet, not import if you have +15. that's why you try to attack by putting dislikes, pathetic.

dafuq not sure if troll or serious do you really think that someone who have more than 14 years care about subscribers on fakin youtube? maybe in your school you can impress your friends with your number of subscributions kek stop hurting yourself i can help you back to normal contact me in pm.

• you dont know what you are talking about so you make up stuff, whatever,enjoy being toxic. But if u want to know the truth, feel free to ask me.

It doesn't matter if It was a force crash or just a regular crash, It's all the same. You even cried because you crashed in CC anf you got a free ticket. No regular player would have that privilege. Don't act like you have more privilege's than others.

• You even cried because you crashed in CC anf you got a free ticket.

again, not true, in fact i have litterally never received a ticket back , nor have i cried about a disconnect/crash inside CCBD.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2509/

It doesn't matter if It was a force crash.

Whatever.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!