Lvl60 Cap = TIER LIST =

• It doesn't matter if It was a force crash or just a regular crash, It's all the same. You even cried because you crashed in CC anf you got a free ticket. No regular player would have that privilege. Don't act like you have more privilege's than others.

Tbh was my ticket and was I who got a free ticket. Skedar didn't crashed, game bugged and he was teleported out of CCBD at loading screen from 89 to 90f.

• If you manage to fit crit passives crit buffs into your build for level 60 Swordsman then lets assume with 2x % weapons you have what 60 crit rate? 34% +5% +25% you are left with around 24-25 crit rate which is 1/4 shots you will crit on average. Now in order to be able to combo these SKs for a period of time you will need a lot of CDR which will mean less dmg due to lack of props. Even if you use 1x Crit rate weapon for the higher crit rate your damage is cut significantly. I never said its impossible to win but if you look at the odds its not likely SK will have the upper hand right of the bat.

Well Syren buddy like I said in post, SM is way better than fighter since it really does not need to focus pure on luck as fighter.

Still there are some fighters that used full con + props and done far better than dex fighters, adriano is the one.

My point is, SM with high CD can spam KD's on classes it can't take out easy and attack from back with glaring slash increase dmg.

Another thing is, that if those tankers use mudosa accessory that avoid KD but giving away props is again game of luck.

Unlike vs fighters where you need to wear at start anti confuse neck of 50% or resistance for stuns that don't happen much and have anti confuse ring or rings in check for thunder, for SM you need more gears, from avoid KD then resistance and then full %LP in case you want to last longer and hope for fail or if you would wear reflect gear in hope for SM to die due reflect, that is it can't be killed now soo, SM will KD you around even with 1 HP left, unless they have potions, auto pot or senzu.

Like I said, SM is way better than fighter, plus they do have high focus soo 90% time unlike vs fighter, their stuns will stun.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Yes for sure, Swordsman is way ahead of fighter in pvp competitiveness, I was simply stating people seem to think Swordsman 'obliterates' SK which is not the case xD. But apart from SK fights they are top tier and will do very good against pretty much everyone. And even if they dont beat the Sk it would be a heck of a fight for sure.

• If you manage to fit crit passives crit buffs into your build for level 60 Swordsman then lets assume with 2x % weapons you have what 60 crit rate? 34% +5% +25% you are left with around 24-25 crit rate which is 1/4 shots you will crit on average. Now in order to be able to combo these SKs for a period of time you will need a lot of CDR which will mean less dmg due to lack of props. Even if you use 1x Crit rate weapon for the higher crit rate your damage is cut significantly. I never said its impossible to win but if you look at the odds its not likely SK will have the upper hand right of the bat.

I agree with you that in 60 cap SM has a lack of SP, and can't implement the crit rate passive into their build without sacrificing their energy KD. I pointed that out in my last post. But Shadow Knights in this level cap don't have as many SP as they need to have to implement their Anti crit buff into a functional all-round PvP build. You can get intense concentration but you'd probably need to remove SP from something like Fear, or curse, or one of your passives. That'd put you at an disadvantage against most SKs unless you wanna go the bland route of KDing them outside, which I find removes the fun out of SK vs SK(but that's just my personal opinion). When I stated that SM can obliterate SK, I was under the assumption that they wouldn't bother using the anti crit buff as that drains their SP at this cap. But for the sake of arguing, lets say their build was made purely for SK vs SM. Even with 64% anti crit, I'd say they're about even considering this is DBOG crit rate. From my experience with the way crit rate works, sometimes you crit a load, and sometimes you don't crit at all regardless of your opponent's anti crit.

I agree that SM needs a lot of CDR, and that you don't need to sacrifice Props in order to reach a high enough CD to KD lock a SK for a while. Even in 60 cap you won't find CD being much of an issue if you have good equipment(CC90/level 55 rare CC vendor armor + CD dogi ball). Since the CD on SM's CD buff is horrendously long, I personally would start off with CD, and switch to props as I'm buffing up, 1 sp into the CD buff already gives you 10 CD. 10 + 8 + 29 + 12/13= 59/60 CD which in my opinion decreases your CD just enough in order for you to KD lock your opponent for long enough to kill them(granted that your skill rotation is absolutely perfect otherwise it probably won't work without maximum CD). I'd say if they used dex armor, and props they'd stand a pretty solid chance at killing the SK. It's either they delete the SK, or the SK deletes them. Usually it's one way or the other with SM vs SK.

• Shadow_Knight_Tier_S.png

Had to translate this, you're welcome.

• Hi guys (just got back from vacation),

I read everything on this thread and my reaction was just "nothing changed in dbog" ^^.

Let's go back to the topic.

Also, it takes into account ALL parts of the game

First of all I don't think that it makes sense to have a ranking for "ALL parts of the game". DBO TW was designed to have pve and pvp chars but dbog tried to make everything equal (I don't think that it will work with the knowledge that the team has). So I will just put my PVE list here:

TOP TIER

Dende Only healer in the game

Ultimate Buffs + Debuff removal if someone in your team fks up + pretty insane aoe dmg

Poko Because of the low crit dmg atk speed is to good right now

Karma Same as poko

Swordsman High DPS in crit and speed parties

MID_TIER

Fighter High DPS in crit and speed parties but low survivability

Grandma Good buffer but compared to ultimates this class is missing the debuff removal skill

DW If your party is good enough you don't need a tank but still good aoe

SK If your party is good enough you don't need a tank

Turtle Thanks to the crit dmg nerfs and the cc dungeon lp buffs this class is pretty easy replaceable and not woth to waste the slot

LOW_TIER

Crane Could be pretty good with the lp reduce debuff but sadly generates to much aggro with skills and has lower dps than a turtle

Plasma Pretty much useless right now. Low DPS low skill dmg

• My tier list for classes that are good at everything would be the following. This is based off of the changes Daneos has made to the game and my interpretation of them. I divide them into their tiers mostly based on their viability in PvE, and divided them into their separate ranks within those tiers based on how well they do in PvP.

The Top tiers are roughly just as viable in PvE, although I'd argue SK would be number 4 when it comes to PvE alone. However a major factor that played a role for why I ranked them the way I ranked them is the amount of classes available that can counter them. Ultimate Majin as far as I'm aware has no hard counter to it, what I mean is a class that can completely decimate them the same way Karma Majin trashes Dendes. There are classes that give Ulti trouble, but they're not counters to them.

TOP TIER

#1 Ultimate Majin

#2 Shadow Knight

#3 Dende Priest

#4 Karma Majin

High TIER

#1 Turtle Hermit

#2 Swordsmen

#3 Crane Hermit

MID_TIER

#1 Poko

#2 Grand Chef

#3 Fighter

#4 DW

LOW_TIER

Plasma Majin's only viable in Party PvP

• Ultimate hard counter is crane, and smart sk and dw in pvp, 3 classes.

Ultima has rly low offensive, but good tank, so its a nice martial artist killer

Smart Crane fair enough just because their DoTs bypass defense for whatever reason. Smart SK questionable after the life steal change will have to see, so far they don't exist. Smart DW, no. They've got nothing going for them against Ultimate unless they try to Knock out. If you've got enough Confusion resistance stacked they're not going to land their Confusion, granted they have a better chance at pulling than SK because of their Focus passives. However if they fail that, they'll be knocked out instantly, I'd say the odds favor the Ultimate Majin. Because of that I wouldn't consider it a hard counter, more of a class that gives Ultimates trouble kinda like Dende.

• I would put Dende and Karma above SK. Besides that this list is perfect

• I said smart sk/dw, not mainstream ones. I dont rly wnna post on forums how they can deal with my class pretty easy ?

You overestimate ultima in 1v1 pvp, try play one, i give u some ppl u can try fight, see what happens ?

A smart sk won't beat a +15 Ultimate with CC90 Armor unless his armor is +13 or over.. When lifesteal wasn't changed sure there was a higher chance but not anymore. "over estimate ulti" Ulti was at one point the most slept on class. It's as op as everyone says now..

• I said smart sk/dw, not mainstream ones. I dont rly wnna post on forums how they can deal with my class pretty easy ?

You overestimate ultima in 1v1 pvp, try play one, i give u some ppl u can try fight, see what happens ?

I know how SK can deal with Ultimates "pretty easily". One way is to use CD and Focus > spam Taunt debuffs/Grenade > then start using Curse/Life steal. If your equipment is good enough there's a chance you might defeat the Ultimate Majin, however it's even less likely after the life steal change. But for DW their only tactic is pull and KD. With dex armor and confusion resist% accessory I'd say the favor's in the Ultimate Majin's favor. Once 70 cap hits and 60% rings become a thing on top of their other confusion resist% accessory it'll be even easier for Ultimates to destroy DW.

I myself am a Ultimate Majin, normally I'd gladly invest more time into gearing my Ultimate to fight your friends if I had the time. But as September is closing in, and as I am a f2p I just don't have the time to get all the accessories and sets that I need to utilize Ulti to it's maximum potential. I can't get All A's on my High school/College courses while maintaining a decent daily zeni/gold coin income.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!