Life steal nerf ;/

• life steal has already been nerfed.

for us humans when facing sk use energy def gear. recommended is tmq7 gear as it has high energy def. if you gear has similar upgrade to the sks weapon life steal will be around 400lp per 2 seconds.

there is even better energy def gear out there ie ccbd 60 but it takes alot of time to grind\

regarsd boxbox

• personally im not a fan of any Damage over time, that cannot be countered.

Too bad theres no accoires that reduce burn time, or that life steal isnt abdominal pain or something.

Too bad support (buffer) class is tanker too, too bad healer classes (poko and dende) can use tanker gear, too bad in dungeons you don't need tanker vs bosses, etc...

There is too much stuff that doesn't make any sense, but that doesn't mean we need to fk up class, it is better simply to delete it.

Lets delete all races and classes and only leave humans, that is the best way.

Too bad I am not invited in Team Balance, since what is going on with classes is simply bad, no one care about balance at all, just how to fk up class they hate.

I said many times that SK Life Steal needs to be based on physical dmg and it won't get energy attack buff plus, Life steal should increase only if physical defense of classes is bellow 1.5k - 2k, that mean, if you have 1k physical defense life steal would increase x2, if it is bellow 1k, it would be x3, if physical defense is 1.5k - 2k or higher, life steal dmg is fixed.

This way everyone would think what they want and how to gear up vs SK, do you want to stack high LP and physical defense and don't care about life steal much just to fk up bold, you can do that, do you hope that you can dodge or prevent bold from doing high dmg, then use energy defense.

Making SK full energy is bad idea since only humans would be fk-ed.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• personally im not a fan of any Damage over time, that cannot be countered.

Too bad theres no accoires that reduce burn time, or that life steal isnt abdominal pain or something.

all dots except life steal can be countered with lp% gear. its easy to reduce 36% at 60 cap 40% at 70 cap with crafted gears.

burns rp ball has been reduced by half,the dbog team did that to help mitgate this also it can be countered by lp% armours as an ultimate you can easly get 60% lp recovery pert dmage so this shouldnt be a problem.

life steal has been changed to energy so to a tanky class like ultimate it can easly reduce the damage to 400lp per 2 seconds on top of that you can spam recover to gain lp back.

on top of that ultimates can completely remove all types of dots except burns. Burns should stay as they are in my opinion as its the only thing cranes can use to kill a ultimate without the risk of removal.

If theres burn reduction accessories allowed then cranes cant use any dots, (which makes no sense for a dot class) on a ultimate since they can remove all other dots.

In this game Damage from regular attacks arent reduced by anywhere near 30-40% using accessories slot. So having all dots and life steal to be reduced using accessories is a tad bit crazy.

• LP % isnt a ''counter'' to anything.

And life steal hasnt been changed to energy damage based, just for ultimas. Thats just your way of thinking.

And last, Its pretty hard stacking up maximum reduction time, against every DoT. even if anti burn would excist, it would be impossible to get both anti burn and anti bleed at 100%.

And lasty, if you worried about ultimas using a skill, to undo your skill , you simply need to stop them from using that skill with freezes or KD's :)

• I cant believe i am still seeing threads about Life steal... SK received the biggest nerf they have ever had with Life steal being energy basically cut there dmg into half and thats not enough? Its also bad enough DW's way of draw was taken away due to Burn changed into bleed and now you want to take SKs tool for draw away too? insane..

• it really doesnt matter, SK already have a rly good draw system.

They can use RP fear, in combination of life steal, curse and other stuff.

Or if fear aint working, they can just finish the job with knockdown , RP stuns, and dots

Maybe its just me, but hearing ppl say SK wont have any tools for draws, just triggers my bullshit detector.

• LP % isnt a ''counter'' to anything.

And life steal hasnt been changed to energy damage based, just for ultimas.

I didnt say it was changed for ultimas actually if u read alot of my post about the subject of life steal i say that life drain was changed so dps could actually survive a sk with just 1 type of def.

LP % is a legit counter because dots are slow killing the fact! Burns have already been nerf by the team they reduced the red rp ball so that the damage cant go much higher than 600 lp per 2 seconds unless they score a crit fact!

ultimates can remove burns and life steal with devour curse. they can remove all other dots placed on them

you realize dots are the only thing in the game that can have its damage reduced by 100% while other classes that dont use them can just spam there best move without any worry to this.

if you bring in burn reduction and life steal reduction then I want to see physical damage absortion and energy damage absorbtion accessories see how the non dot classes fair. cause what you are suggesting is reducing 2 classes which once were a counter to ultimate down to nothing.

The only way I can see If burn reduction accesories and life drain accessories do get implemented in this game there will have to be a cap on all dot reduction of duration. 25% or 30% would have to be that cap so cranes and sks can actually land a dot without someone changing gears to completely remove it

Without that then essentially you have killed 2 classes RIP Shadow Knight RIP Crane

• ultimas wont remove ur burns or lifedrains, if you use a different debuff first.

Also, if ultima is relying on banishing breeze to remove bleeding dots, all you have to do , is to use freeze.

Ultima damage is really low, and crane can easy handle anything ultima can throw at him.

I dont mind explaining things.

But lets be honest, if you compare the sustainable dps from SK, to other tanking classes, such as cheff, ultimate and dark warrior.

You will see a big difference.

I dont mind if life drain stays like it is, right now.

But i'd like to see for all classes a way to counter it, same for burns.

You'd have to sacrifise accoires to counter this specific effect, but atleast i'd be possible.

But this is just my personal opinion

• nah i havent said here that ulti was a weak class.

At most i compared the sustainable dps from SK to a cheff, ulti and DW.

But knowing you, it wont take long till you do again, what you do best, and we all know what that is.

nah i havent said here that ulti was a weak class.

At most i compared the sustainable dps from SK to a cheff, ulti and DW.

But knowing you, it wont take long till you do again, what you do best, and we all know what that is.

PYou talk about lifesteal not being able to be countered with LP Recovery which Ulti has the most of and you're always talking about buffing resist on acessories to 120% so Ultis can be broken even more. You cry about the resist as if you didn't "win" WMAT Solo. SAD

• Been watching this thread for a while now, normally I wouldn't say anything but that's just gone too far. "The great ultimate majin", you allow personal attachment to the class cloud your judgment. Basically what you're doing, is asking for classes that you have some trouble against to be weakened and from your perspective, all those classes are still insanely strong while ultimate majin suffers insignificantly and doesn't have enough to offer, as if people are overestimating them while you're the only one who clearly sees what has to be done. That's not true, the fact that you're suggesting burn damage to have an actual counter in accessories which requires a lot of stacks to be useful only reveals how selfish on limited ideas you are.

Crane hermit has plenty of counters already, bleeding turns out to be completely useless and burn damage is the last source of power to defeat tanky classes. It's not really logical for a class of conditional damage to be easily fully countered by some accessories. Bringing anti-burn a.k.a gambling "does he have anti burn or anti bleed?" is like making anti buff accessories to prevent ultimate majin from buffing himself. Illogical, isn't it? Same goes for a class that already had severe "nerfs" and as long as you beat them, they're perfect, right?

Good luck continuously trying to weaken every class that you have problems against with these futile efforts. By exploring some new things you'd realize that you can't win every fight and it's not a code error, it's reality. Therefore I end my contribution to this ridiculous thread with this. Enjoy your nerf spree discussion. Cya.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!