Solo PvP/5v5/PvE balance

• hmm i can only see 2 karmas who won adult solo budokai. Horrid won 2 times solo and Flundaa 8x. and what about the other karmas in the game? why they never win too if its a "perfect class"? becouse its the brain of the player and a little bit luck which decide the victory.

then why didnt you win with karma? Ur smart right? ?

• Only class right now that needs to be nerfed is karma, or wait and nerf it in cap 70.

It simply have just too much CC skills and simply control the fight the whole time and only tankers can try luck and deal with it.

About other changes that were around DW, Chef, those were simply to make them useful soo that they don't sux hard.

I really like that DW demon wave is changed, now what is left to do, is to make taunt to give 2 RP balls and increase it range.

It will help DW in PVP and PVE way since unlike other classes, it have only confusion and paral that can be easy negated with accessory, soo with 2 RP balls at least will have options to use RP balls, to increase dmg or simply spam KD.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• then why didnt you win with karma? Ur smart right? ?

becouse im full pve and dont want invest in pvp gear and all accessories too while i have a fighter full pvp at the same time. i use my karma for farming and pve becouse people like u dont like to take classes like fighters just becouse of the duration of the runs. but i like how u ask my karma if u need one for pve xD i could get first place long time ago since its alowed to share accounts but im not interested. one char with pvp aura is enough for me. i will get cc150 aura with my karma ^^

• There are alot of classes that need a nerf. Karma got already nerfed alot of times but yes they still need a nerf but sk needs it as much as karma.

When karma is nerfed sk or turtle will dominate budo. Nothing changed. Sk is tanky af while having cc life drain and dmg. I would say pretty op. Turtle has the advantage with sleep spam right now.

This game is totally unbalanced right now it's nothing like tw.

• There are alot of classes that need a nerf. Karma got already nerfed alot of times but yes they still need a nerf but sk needs it as much as karma.

When karma is nerfed sk or turtle will dominate budo. Nothing changed. Sk is tanky af while having cc life drain and dmg. I would say pretty op. Turtle has the advantage with sleep spam right now.

SK is already nerfed and turned into full energy (since physical skills of SK as of now sux).

Damage of SK is really reduced, at least in PVP, as long you wear energy defense gear.

I am afraid that if SK is touched again, it will be straight dead class, since there is nothing else to be changed.

Now with dmg reduced in PVP, mystic attack RP increase duration will go away since indeed it is unfair to people with higher ping since they really can't do anything when it happens.

About turtle, turtle dmg is nerfed a lot, unlike before it could one shot easy with right gear, at least in cap 70 and their critic dmg was higher. Turtle critic dmg it needs to be increased since 20k or 60k or higher it is same in PVP, since one shot is one shot, while it would be important in PVE.

About turtle sleep, yea it can spam it and it could spam it before, I mean, right now you do not have right accessory to deal with it, and later on with 100% anti paral accessory, you left turtle with sleep that have cast time, slowdown that will mostly be useless in cap 70 with speed boots and disks that sure are good but turtle needs to use CD gear to spam it.

Like I said about SK, same goes for turtle just if you touch any skills from spiritualist skill tree it will affect crane too, but if turtle really becomes problem for balance, their turtle book can be reduced in someway, less def or less RP balls.

PS: We can't simply remove skills and yea I bet soon it will be thread why ultimate/chef majins deal energy and physical dmg, we shouldn't wear both def vs them, then in future they will be changed in full one attack (physical or energy) as they did with SK.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• you do not understand, if this is case why no turtle always win when flundaa dont win?

turtle its not easy, karma problem n ot many karma care for pvp because it is boring, you are just abuse 1 technique and you call yourself good?

also not many karma have cc90 equipment like the flundaa and horrid. so you are not right. i think if the nerf for karma happen lots of new class will start win. sk it is not problem many people beat best sk with other class, it is just excuse to protect flundaa friend kamo

• Sk is fine (imo) except for the automatic win with armpull-KD when player has 2 RP.

I couldn't agree more since I already tested physical skills to make up for this full energy defense set ups, but simply those skills sux badly, not worthy to even invest SP.

Mystic Attack as it is, ain't problem, problem is RP duration increase that is really problem for players with higher ping, can't do nothing about it, even tho mystic attack with some classes can be easy resisted and KD can be dodged.

Still with this RP taken away, SK will need to focus on having more HP than opponent or kill him if it can but since it will be full energy defense gear set up, it will be hard.

Soo yea SK is balanced tanker class, what is really left to do, is to fix karma and maybe as Dreamer point it out, check out more turtle and turtle book if it needs any change.

PS: Poko's dragons if not already, needs to be fixed too lol.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

I honestly agree, as of right now, Karma is a requirement for speed parties, they’re great for Solo budokai winning the 2nd highest amount of Budokais, and they’re solid in Party Budokai.

SK is almost in the same boat, the only thing he is missing is being a requirement for speed parties but he is still very solid in PvE.

Turtles are a bit more balanced than the two just mentioned, very solid in PvE but not required, Solo Budokai they are great but you need a lot of gear + you need a brain to operate it, and they are great for Party Budokai pretty much a requirement in fact.

• Sk shouldnt get its skilles nerfed again, but they do need to do something about their def and lp... its almost as good as DW with 3x the damage...

Daneos needs to nerf sk def and lp... they are suppose to be off tanks and atm their the tanks -_-

Their defense is lower than DW, their LP is lower than DW and DW is buffed a bit.

DW what really needs is that their AOE taunt range be increased and affect more mobs/targets and to give 2 RP balls on max level.

SK is already nerfed by a lot.

Did something happen that Sleep got broken while I was on break? Also yeah Poko Pets need attention.

Well how much you can see from videos on youtube, turtle can simply abuse sleep and other skills thx to CC gear + CD accessory.

Plus turtle book is there in play soo yea, it is problem for healers , semi healers as (dende and poko) since it won't allow them to do anything, even SK have problems with them but like I said, this existed in DBOG.

I honestly agree, as of right now, Karma is a requirement for speed parties, they’re great for Solo budokai winning the 2nd highest amount of Budokais, and they’re solid in Party Budokai.

Karma is simply broken, everyone knows it and it will be changed.

SK is almost in the same boat, the only thing he is missing is being a requirement for speed parties but he is still very solid in PvE.

It isn't only SK, party system is broken.

In most MMO's there are classes with existing roles, that DBOG lost at some point:

1. Tanker

2. DPS

3. Support

4. CC

5. Buffers

Party system needs to be edited soo that every class can have its role, that is if we want to save game and allow gearing for almost every class in game.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• The only time we had a nice and organized PvE in DBOG was in 45 & 55 cap when attack speed% was not very viable in PvE (Yeah very well geared players with a rare dogi balled attack speed% hat could go speed in 55 cap but that was very few players who did that).

The only big issue with that is the amount of time ccbd floor 150 will take in 70 cap. PvE needs adjustments for sure. There could be higher floor tickets added but I can already imagine the high prices they will go for.

• Yes, I sacrifice the support, to remove the requirements to those toxic characters, starting with the ultimates, pokos, karmas, dendes..

What ever happens, Buffer and Healer will always be needed.

With this PVE set up, tankers ain't needed, you can straight delete them, buffers will be fine tanker instead or if really needed, semi healer poko with tanker defense.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• What ever happens, Buffer and Healer will always be needed.

With this PVE set up, tankers ain't needed, you can straight delete them, buffers will be fine tanker instead or if really needed, semi healer poko with tanker defense.

thats one of the points if u all want talk about class balance. BUFFER and healer will always be needed. so its not necessary to let them be tanky like they are at the moment. you will need them anyway in your party if u want play the end game content.

I remember how alot people said dbotw had bad balance and was not good enough but i bet you all would wish that the game system would only rough like the original one ;)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!