[Party/Dungeon System] - Party Attack Speed Buff!

• I agree with this, every party takes pokos and karmas because its really hard to do for example cc50+ without speed party, so other classes are literally useless expect u poko, karma, dende, or buffer (buffer with proper gear can tank so DWs and SKs useless asf -_- )

no its not really hard with no-speed partys, every random combo with a good healer and geared tank can clear ccbd just takes more time.

this whole speed problem is more a community issue anyway!

most people think like you " this is too hard without speed party"

i think most gamers these days just dont like to use their brains and test things,

they prefer copy paste item buildings, party setups and talents from better players and dont think about anything. ( not only in this game , in general)

with a better community this whole speed thing would not be a problem

but with players like that, speed need to be nerfed so people are forced to re-think their setups.

• u summed up what is wrong with the combat in this game, combat is so sh%*

Afk and kill mob/boss doesn't get any boring than that, nerf attack speed.

People say game will be hard without it, it won't -.- bcos there is something called SKILLS. The current game is not skill based

This is my opinion

• u summed up what is wrong with the combat in this game, combat is so sh%*

Afk and kill mob/boss doesn't get any boring than that, nerf attack speed.

People say game will be hard without it, it won't -.- bcos there is something called SKILLS. The current game is not skill based

This is my opinion

Now think what will happen if attack speed gets removed or nerfed:

1. DOT Parties will be meta ( Crane, SK, Turtle, Ultimate, Dende)

2. Even if you disable all DOT's on bosses, it will only make it way, way longer than it should be

3. Longer it takes, higher chance is that someone will die or dende run out of EP

Attack Speed Party Buff is only way for every race, class to clear dungeons fast and with low risk.

Another thing, totaly remove or nerf attack speed would mean to delete Karma and Poko since attack speed is their build core.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Now you write so to reduce the speed of attack, wait until it comes out cc150, then change your mind again, on a normal speed attack from 91 to 150 floor will be done about 5 hours, and it is not true that other classes can not walk on cc, each class maybe it's fighter, swordsman, plasma, etc., just people chose what classes they want to wear, whether it's a nerf or a buff at a speed party, there's nothing more needed, i play sk full pve and somehow find a party on cc, some even say, they wrote that it is faster than with turtle, everyone prefers a different party and that's it.

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

11_small.png GrayFighter - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

• Now you write so to reduce the speed of attack, wait until it comes out cc150, then change your mind again, on a normal speed attack from 91 to 150 floor will be done about 5 hours, and it is not true that other classes can not walk on cc, each class maybe it's fighter, swordsman, plasma, etc., just people chose what classes they want to wear, whether it's a nerf or a buff at a speed party, there's nothing more needed, i play sk full pve and somehow find a party on cc, some even say, they wrote that it is faster than with turtle, everyone prefers a different party and that's it.

true, i prefer to do cc with a SK/DW/Crane/SW/plasma cuz is more fun and more faster...
    btw if they nerf speed attack, well the only problem that i see is cc going to take more time, but no one think about if u spend more time doing CC = more chances of being DC XD.

true, i prefer to do cc with a SK/DW/Crane/SW/plasma cuz is more fun and more faster...
    btw if they nerf speed attack, well the only problem that i see is cc going to take more time, but no one think about if u spend more time doing CC = more chances of being DC XD.

Indeed, no one wants to spend hours and hours in CCBD, that is why attack speed party buff is fair for everyone.

Plus it will give variety, more options to make party with almost anyone they want and still do it fast enough to prevent dieing squishy chars, bugs, DC and what more.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• it is also possible to return to level 55, then the poko and karma were not seen at all at the party, why? you know, you could not achieve a speed attack above 90% because nobody made such a party, then you know characters aoe, etc., speed party is an eternal problem in this game, you will never please people and will always cause problems, on level 60 and 70 already everyone will have this speed attack cap, as I have already written, every class can go ccbd, the only problem is the community because they say that a given class is not suitable for ccbd, if we want to be more comfortable with each class, then Daneos would have to do two separate ccbd worlds, one for the speed party, and the other for critical damage.

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

11_small.png GrayFighter - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

Edited 2 times, last by Waris ().

• Crazy idea of mine that i didn't give enough time to think about and ppl will hate:

Remove atk speed completely by giving it a cap that is low.

Atk speed buff from Poko and Karma would get changed into self buffs so together with Fighters, they would be the only ones to get more atk speed. Ofc thanks to the low cap of atk speed, they wouldn't be too OP. They would still have to depend on class skills.

Rework the LP/Defense of CC/UD/TMQ mobs so we can still take them down with using skills (button smash xD) This way all classes can go into dungeons cuz no more speed needed.

F*ck attack speed. Game worked before it became a thing. Saying this although i got a Poko. But i am the kind of player that really wants balance even if it means that the class i play gets f*cked a little....unlike some others here :saint:

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• i second this... i have every speed meta class and i still want to remove speed from the game... it got to a point where i can solo cc and tmqs with my dw using my speedy char and my ulti just couse it takes so long to find a party

• Ok so the goal of this topic is to make easy for every class to make it into CC party. Now I demand help in PvP for Poko and Plasma and Grand because its hard for those classes to participate in 1v1 or 5v5 Budokai. As Poko player I demand justice. If you help non-PvE classes in PvE than nono-PvP classes also need to get help to participate in Budokai.

Part of balance attempt in retail DBO was to make PvE and PvP classes. You can say that with enough effort any class can go Budo and defeat any other class BUT its the same for PvE if you are good enough you can find party. In retail we already saw Fighters / Swords / Cranes etc. with CC 150 aura. If you are not good enough just pay ticket and get carried but unforunately this doesnt work for PvP.

So again if we want to make every class even in PvE (imo its stupid) than also need to make every class even in PvP.

• Ok so the goal of this topic is to make easy for every class to make it into CC party. Now I demand help in PvP for Poko and Plasma and Grand because its hard for those classes to participate in 1v1 or 5v5 Budokai. As Poko player I demand justice. If you help non-PvE classes in PvE than nono-PvP classes also need to get help to participate in Budokai.

Part of balance attempt in retail DBO was to make PvE and PvP classes. You can say that with enough effort any class can go Budo and defeat any other class BUT its the same for PvE if you are good enough you can find party. In retail we already saw Fighters / Swords / Cranes etc. with CC 150 aura. If you are not good enough just pay ticket and get carried but unforunately this doesnt work for PvP.

So again if we want to make every class even in PvE (imo its stupid) than also need to make every class even in PvP.

why would you want to pvp with a poko? Why not just make a pvp character that are way better lile sk or karma?

The thing is everyone pvm not everyone pvp

• why would you want to pvp with a poko? Why not just make a pvp character that are way better lile sk or karma?

exactly!

it is the same to say: why would you want to pve with a SM/fighter? why not just make a pve character that are way better like poko or um etc.

• how else are you suppose to gear for pvp? Thats why bind was introduced, so you wouldnt share armor or wep... and im pretty sure everyone has a pvm and pvp char at least 2

under that context, pokos would not have any problem doing pvp, actually im pretty sure spat with his poko can get ez aura on budo

• PvE for everyone cuz you struggle but PvP only for few classes cuz you dont have any problem. Nice logic bro xDD You all cry sooooo much on forum that PvE is broken cuz only few classes can go but when I say the same just in other way that PvP is broken cuz only few classes go Budo the reaction is "REEEEEEE you mad". If not PvE how can you get gear for PvP? Well if not PvP how can you get aura? You can say that aura is not mandatory to enjoy game but I can tell you exactly the same. Dont do PvP so you wont need to go CC - problem solved xD (irony just in case you dont get it)

• why would you want to pvp with a poko? Why not just make a pvp character that are way better lile sk or karma?

No one wants to have to play another class in order to get shit done, you feel me? I play a Swordsman, so you're telling me I gotta play another class in order to do things PVE wise? That shouldn't be how a game works. Everyone has preferences, everyone has likes and dislikes, if we have to force ourselves to play things that we're not really into then you just begin to lose interest at that point.

• Let's stop just one moment please.

We are unfocused on the real reason why people are going to do CCBD. It is not about buffing or changing all the mechanics of this place.

Only remove the Bind of all the items. In this way, any player can invest his time equipping correctly a class that is destined mainly to be PVE to use all its potential and in this way not to "FORCE" a PVP class to do what a PVE can do better.

(Please, do not start with a discussion about which class is meant for PVE and which for PVP, I know you are all smart and can understand what I mean).

Even maybe the Bind of the Dogi Balls.

This to increase the offer of the Dogi balls in the market and therefore, reduce demand. that is to say:

More Items = lower price of that item

few items = higher price for that item

This is based on accounting and basic economics. :):):):):)

• Thank you for understand. :thumbup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!