We need a wipe. [FIXED VERSION]

• well its just a pol nothing else but its really is god to talk this things. The pol by it self doesnt mean much... if you see some people just create new accounts to vote again

Some of these are real players. That is why we made a second poll, so we can see who is real and who is not.

And yes, it is nice to get the discussion going ;)

• I agree if we keep the lvl60 on chars, it will be unfair the time wasted for all of us putting chars lvl60 to go lvl1 again. Even more for players who have work and not so much time to play that will be really bad. All ok for fixing that problems with equips and returning cash points, but let the chars stay in same level that they are.

• It is saddening that people are being greedy; choosing their levels and items over the game's health.

I hope people realize that if you cannot face the truth and try and improve the server's state (specifically via a wipe), you won't have a server to use those characters and items anyway.

It's not greedy or selfish, they already wiped before and people started playing, leveling, farming again etc.

You think that a lot of the people who left the game in stand by, will return if they know that the staff will delete their chars and doing so, the entire time that "wasted" on it?

I wish they could just delete the level 70 items and duplicated items, give a kind remuneration if the people who has it didn't know what they were buying in the first place.

I know that if a wipe happens again, i won't be playing and wasting that large amount of hours, as many others won't, i also understand that a lot of people doesn't care about the hours because they probably can play again and again and again, a weird quality indeed.

• my majin already had lvl 60 and I lost it because under lvl 1 ... it is a very big nonsense to do an erasure, so you will only lose more people, just to erase things + 15 lvl 60, 70 and stones lvl 60 70 I would be with that , if I reached level 1, I eliminate the game and I pass it like many people who do not think anything.

• To quote my thread, unfortunately the staff are not superhuman. Do you know how many people abused these bugs? The damage is IRREPARABLE, because if it was we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Leveling is so easy in this game compared to many others, using the right technique someone can reach Level 60 within a day. And yes, people are willing to give up their characters and items to better the game as a whole?

If you wish to keep your items that is your choice - but sadly if we just leave things as they are there won't be a functioning or fun server to play on regardless. All people wish to reset for the greater good, including people with hundreds of hours in the game, just like you or with even more hours.

• easy lvl 60 in a day? hahaha 24 hours in a row, you also have to have social life not 24 hours playing these crazy you have no idea of servers you do not know what you say another reset only jode the game even more clear the stones lvl 60,70 and items 60,70 apart to remove all the recipes 60 and 70 that would help a lot and they can not get anything lvl 70 me and my friends and we are more than 25 people we are going to vote that no

• easy lvl 60 in a day? hahaha 24 hours in a row, you also have to have social life not 24 hours playing these crazy you have no idea of servers you do not know what you say another reset only jode the game even more clear the stones lvl 60,70 and items 60,70 apart to remove all the recipes 60 and 70 that would help a lot and they can not get anything lvl 70 me and my friends and we are more than 25 people we are going to vote that no

So you admit to having ill-intent to swaying the vote?

My reply did not say 'Go and get level 60 in a day'.

People want level ups, or it looks likely that people will keep your Level 60. The problem comes with the items and zeni that a lot players have, which is obtained through cheating. That is why we need a wipe - not for the levels, but for the content itself.

• Staff doesn't need to be super human to do a targeted soft reset (remove unwanted items). SQL queries can do magic (I'm a software developer myself).

• They don't need to be super humans, they also took too much time to do something agains't these people, perhaps because Daneos don't trust in people when it comes to this project? and that's our fault?, leveling requires a lot of time, farming requires even more.

When i started playing pob back in 2016, i did it knowing that a wipe was on the way and even knowing this i just leveled 5 chars to level 70 and farmed a lot.
    The leveling in a day technique it's a just a lie, you can't do that on your own with fresh start, except that someone else carries you and still it wouldn't be possible unless these other person it's really op, has multiple chars to clear dungeons and all.

Level 60 upgraded armors and weapons would affect in a great measure on the first months, then it should be on pair with other people, they can track those level 70 weapons, armors and delete them, that would take more time than just a general wipe, but it's how it should be done in the first place,

• So you admit to having ill-intent to swaying the vote?

My reply did not say 'Go and get level 60 in a day'.

People want level ups, or it looks likely that people will keep your Level 60. The problem comes with the items and zeni that a lot players have, which is obtained through cheating. That is why we need a wipe - not for the levels, but for the content itself.

Nice thread but maybe you should have just made it two options : Wipe or Don’t Wipe. Now the side i pick is going to lose (Wipe) because the results are kinda split

• It is actually funny how 99,9% of the people that voted against the wipe and are currently posting on this thread, do not know how to spell or correct their shitty posts. I am not trying to flame or anything, but it seems these kids don't want to leave their toys for the greater good. No surprise there either: i think this is one of the main problems this game has... a greedy mfcking community. Anyway i voted for a wipe, at least it will give me a reason to come back and play once again if done well. Plus, seeing Korin once again as it was in March would be f*cking glorious; you could actually tell there were players playing instead of bunch of bots shit talking in chat.

• If you do a general reboot with all the characters in level 1, I eliminate the game and I do not bother to play it again, the truth is already annoying and we already have like 4 or 3 reboots or more, my opinion. Is that only Article 70 is disabled and nothing else, since all the time devoted to the game will be lost, in addition, there are players who study or work and that would be a great waste of time invested, I understand that it is unfair Because there are people who they take advantage of those mistakes, but they can not generalize, we do not all have to pay for the broken dishes, we can not put everyone in the same bag, play legitimately and I do not have to start from Level 1, when I am currently almost at level 60, but a total reboot more, in my opinion is an exaggeration. Only disable element 70 and that's it, you do not need a general reboot, besides that with the OB you should not perform any kind of reboot.

• no updates, nothing what will make sure the same wont happen again. all what u doing with wipe is reset all for nothing and repeat the whole story again. best example pre open beta. if there will be a wipe these people will get rage and make more bots ect.

I dont know if the new client can guarantee better security. sorry to say that but the staff is not so professional like real companys. what if the same will happen again after the new client? I think there is always someone who can be smarter then daneos and his team... let's see what will happen in the future.:/

• wé dont need wipe for the moment.

A wipe don t change anything if daneos don t fix bug and add botcheck..

Cashers Will CP back.

Bot Will still working.

And free players?they will loose everything.

Very fair.

So please stop joking with your wipe it s absurd for now.

Let daneos try to fix this game and we will see later.

Sorry for my bad english

Good game

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!