Pretty good ideas but why has no one ever said that we only have, and will have like 3 decent spots to farm at lvl 70? A game with near 0 population and still get to have problems to farm, on every channel on every spot.
- Why does this game have mobs so dispersed? forcing people to fight to dead for one single spot. There are so many kind of mobs with p. and e. attack that you would be able to choose a part of the map and farm. But you can't, you need to always go to the same repetitive place where there is always the same people flaming and raging. I've seen guilds coming to a single spot, to fight with someone else.
- And not only there are few spots with crowded mobs, but there are even less spots with a MERCHANT. There is literally only one merchant close to a decent spot in Papaya and ya'll know which is. Doesn't matter if you have 10 z32's you'll need to go back to a merchant every 4 waves of mobs. IF NOT, you are constantly losing good drops and wasting time.
- The pet skill to sell items is just bullshit, you have a bag with 32 items and you can sell like 12. Wow. And not talking about pet skills and how useless they are, people doesn't even care for leveling them.
- We also need a way to organize items (there is one already and doesn't work)
- We need a way to sell and identify items faster than making 100 clicks
- We need a way to mark items so you can highlight them, an important item for example.
- The auction house is said to be faster but speed wasn't the main problem, but it should have different functions. Like search for the name of a seller, and not to have only ''legendary, spiritualist (example)'' as range, but to have a lot of blank spaces to mark and make the search more precise. Currently if you write something on caps or with a single cap different to how the item is written, then you won't find that item. Also, some items have a different name on your inventory than on AH.
- And finally, make the search of upgrade stones and craft materials better, there are a lot of retards selling U6's at the price of U60's