DBO Global New Client | Feedback & Discussion

• Disappointed!

as a highly active player of the DBOG community altho i don't feel im well known in the community i still feel i speak for a lot of players when i say i feel lied too...

i recall a teaser video stating the new client was going to be out WINTER 2019 and today the 20 March 2019 is the last day of winter and look no new client. instead you tell us the TEST SERVER will be out 2 weeks in to spring to wich we can play. (pre-open beta all over again) Who knows how long this will be running for and as some players are saying it will be like playing the game all over again before a server wipe...

if the DBOG 2.0 needed more time to be finalized why didnt the test server get pushed out sooner so you could have your player base find these bugs faster for you so theses fix's you need to do could have been logger faster and in turn fixed faster.

look i don't wont to come across that im attacking the hard work you guys are doing im very grateful but there has to come a point were you stick to your word.

• only 60? Lmao... and most mmo have some basis of RNG. You talk about boxes but what do you suggest? 500 Boxes = Max Stats. Thats called a recipe for disaster.

did i suggest that, or can you not read what i said, dumbo?

I said that the core problem of this game is that everything revolves around RNG, every single thing, starting from combat to getting the stats to farming, upgrading, dont talk to me about the basis of RNG, it's just that you're used to playing dumb korean MMO's for so long , that you cant get the taste of that asian weiner out of your mouth. That's your problem tho. Most MMO's i've played have drops that base off of RNG even then you have items that you can acquire that can give you perks you need for the gear, this game doesnt have that, instead you get infinite amount of trash and time wasted trying to please RNG gods to be on your side. Conclusion kids. You cant fix something thats fundementaly broken, good ol' danny knew this, what he also had in mind is. "sheesh theres alot of dumb people out there that will pay for this kind of system to get an edge over the other people". I belive you happen to be one of those people or else you wouldnt make this dumb comment in the first place.

Daneoses Ball's Online (DBO)

maxresdefault.jpg

• did i suggest that, or can you not read what i said, dumbo?

I said that the core problem of this game is that everything revolves around RNG, every single thing, starting from combat to getting the stats to farming, upgrading, dont talk to me about the basis of RNG, it's just that you're used to playing dumb korean MMO's for so long , that you cant get the taste of that asian weiner out of your mouth. That's your problem tho. Most MMO's i've played have drops that base off of RNG even then you have items that you can acquire that can give you perks you need for the gear, this game doesnt have that, instead you get infinite amount of trash and time wasted trying to please RNG gods to be on your side. Conclusion kids. You cant fix something thats fundementaly broken, good ol' danny knew this, what he also had in mind is. "sheesh theres alot of dumb people out there that will pay for this kind of system to get an edge over the other people". I belive you happen to be one of those people or else you wouldnt make this dumb comment in the first place.

Lol... stop playing then. No one will notice. They aren’t changing the game because some random used 60 boxes to get 2 prop and cried. Some people use 300 boxes and don’t get what they want.

• Greetings everyone,

I believe some of us are going completely off topic, this is a suggestion thread for the upcomming client to improve or redesign certain topics in the game for a better gameplay for everyone. Please take ranting, harassment or player abuse somewhere else.

Only discuss things here that are being debated wether to add or not to the game from this topic: New Client Change Log and Ideas

Anything else should be considered as something that might be added only after all of these items have been discussed. There is no need to discuss items that have never been mentioned about the DBOG staff themselves as it will be difficult enough already,

sincerely,

Jon

• Lol... stop playing then. No one will notice. They aren’t changing the game because some random used 60 boxes to get 2 prop and cried. Some people use 300 boxes and don’t get what they want.

you are mad if u dont want wipe.

is it obvious you are too selfish and want to keep ur stupid kid budo char.

there are people who have +15 level 70 BID gear.

• Keep avoiding the subject.

You said that most of us don't care about losing gear but leveling again, then you said that you could understand if those people were doing constant rp but 99.9% are not, according to you.

That's a perfect example of generalizing, but then you get hurt when someone does the same to you, when you mocked at others who think different.

I'm going to remove all the arguments that i throwed at you except the ones related to your post, oh wait, you didn't even give a reason, you just asked for a wipe because you want it lol, at least try argue why, and if you say that the are many reasons, then you read my quote again.

Except in my case it's a fact. Almost no one does rp. You putting words in my mouth and pointing your finger directly to me is kinda different and very far from being verifiable. Lack of comprehension is actually cancer.

I am not gonna reply anymore to your quotes tho, you wasted enough of my time.

edit: excuse my numerous edits but it's already hard to process an argument on a phone, plus it makes it even more harder answering to some flawed excuses and counter arguments.

• Except in my case it's a fact. Almost no one does rp. You putting words in my mouth and pointing your finger directly to me is kinda different and very far from being verifiable. Lack of comprehension is actually cancer.

I am not gonna reply anymore to your quotes tho, you wasted enough of my time.

edit: excuse my numerous edits but it's already hard to process an argument on a phone, plus it makes it even more harder answering to some flawed excuses and counter arguments.

No, at the moment you said that most of the people that doesn't want to wipe is because they don't want to level up again you were involving everyone, it's your fault for generalizing like that, because if you wanted to speak about a little group of known people to you, you perfectly could and didn't.

My arguments are good enough to kill fallacies, in three or four replies you couldn't argue why should be a wipe, nice debate or the lack lack of it.

• why you don't want to be clever and where are the clever asians? daneos will lose a lot after wipe because for unknown reason he returning all cashpoints so in next few months no one will cash do you understand? Also you are one of biggest morons on this forum you cry and complain about everything, insee you only complaining and crying but you still play and you know what? Doesnt matter what daneos will do you will still play.

How old are you?

How long have you been playing?

You didn t play this game again Have your qualification to speak?

You thought this was the first time wiped

After the last wipe

Can you not see the price of the mall?

Really stupid

• why you don't want to be clever and where are the clever asians? daneos will lose a lot after wipe because for unknown reason he returning all cashpoints so in next few months no one will cash do you understand? Also you are one of biggest morons on this forum you cry and complain about everything, insee you only complaining and crying but you still play and you know what? Doesnt matter what daneos will do you will still play.

You are simply disturbing

Like a newborn child

No wisdom

After wiping

You compensate me for wasting time and money ?

You have no ability to do it

Best to shut up

• stfu already zolty is a retard but this is beyond being a retard, im a f2p, spent my time and zeni for all my gear but I still want wipe cuz I have eyes and at least over-average IQ so I can see that this state of the game is t r a s h, legit look at ah, look at +15 chinese and you will understand it.

• HI, I HAVE A PROBLEM!! DOWNLOAD THE GAME ENTERS ME ALL WELL BUT WHEN SELECTING A SERVER DOES NOT APPEAR TO ME NONE !! IN THE END I CAN NOT ENTER! PLEASE HELP

• Oh oh hahahahaha you need help, and youre addicted but i know that every human have moments of weakness the problem is that your moment has been going on for several years already, but its ok and i forgive you i also want moderators to forgive you and not deleting your post maybe in futre you will check them and realize how stupid you was, amen.

• so many people fighting for a reboot, this is a game where you move super fast compared to other mmorpg, it is also something that the server needs if or if, they complain so much but surely do not follow the project from the beginning, if a reboot is because the game really needs it is not because the dbo team gave them to restart because they wanted and those people who "threaten" not to play again if there is a restart I'm 100% sure that they are the first to start playing after the restart.

• Lol... stop playing then. No one will notice. They aren’t changing the game because some random used 60 boxes to get 2 prop and cried. Some people use 300 boxes and don’t get what they want.

I did kiddo 6 months ago, i did mostly pve with my DW, i used more then 60 boxes dumb kid, i just made an example of what time it takes for a free player to get that amount of boxes, and you went ape shit, if you think that 300 boxes invested with your cash and money shouldnt give you some kind of benefit in return then you're right this game is definetly for braindead people like yourself.

Daneoses Ball's Online (DBO)

maxresdefault.jpg

• I did kiddo 6 months ago, i did mostly pve with my DW, i used more then 60 boxes dumb kid, i just made an example of what time it takes for a free player to get that amount of boxes, and you went ape shit, if you think that 300 boxes invested with your cash and money shouldnt give you some kind of benefit in return then you're right this game is definetly for braindead people like yourself.

Cry to the RNG gods.