Disallow lvl 30 up

• instead of removing the brown box you could limit the use to 10 times each item or something like that

• instead of removing the brown box you could limit the use to 10 times each item or something like that

Nah, that would be dumb. Either remove them or keep them and make them hard to get. Not a single player should have like 500+ boxes lmao. That's unnormal af. I like removing better tho. Would mean ppl will need to actively farm for good stuff which will be worth more. Helps the ingame economy cuz everyone can make some money.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Nah, that would be dumb. Either remove them or keep them and make them hard to get. Not a single player should have like 500+ boxes lmao. That's unnormal af. I like removing better tho. Would mean ppl will need to actively farm for good stuff which will be worth more. Helps the ingame economy cuz everyone can make some money.

i want them removed too but craft gear will be better than ccbd cause of that

• yo pensaba que las mazmorras o TMQs ya no se podrían hacer sin esperar antes 1 hora después de terminarla, por lo cual seria haciendo misiones el lvl up, el problema sera cuando muchas personas se amontonen para hacer misiones en 4 canales, y yo me pregunto si existiera un posibilidad de poder aumentar el grupo como para 6 o 7 personas maximo, o que vuelva la opcion que estaba en la pre open que contaban las misiones estando en la otra punta del mapa el que mataba los mounstros

• yo pensaba que las mazmorras o TMQs ya no se podrían hacer sin esperar antes 1 hora después de terminarla, por lo cual seria haciendo misiones el lvl up, el problema sera cuando muchas personas se amontonen para hacer misiones en 4 canales, y yo me pregunto si existiera un posibilidad de poder aumentar el grupo como para 6 o 7 personas maximo, o que vuelva la opcion que estaba en la pre open que contaban las misiones estando en la otra punta del mapa el que mataba los mounstros

quieren agregar el raid party con mas personas y la opcion q dices tu era un bug jajajajajaja

• Simply no.

have u forgotten how many people voted for no? More than 400 compared to more than 700 and i guess one reason those 400 mainly disagreed was the time spent on leveling hence the 30 up reward was announced in advance so no thank you.

Ones that voted no, know how to level to 30 without the item in a short time span but aren't as much willing to. Most that voted yes also know how to and a good portion will be able to keep up.

• No. Keep the 30 stone. Those 400 people will not want to level. If we are getting our lvl 60 chars wiped at least let us get them to 30 right away!

They will level even if the lvl 30 up was canceled even more so now that players will finally be able to play dungeons with other players using the dungeon finder feature as Daneos claimed to be in works.

• Nah, that would be dumb. Either remove them or keep them and make them hard to get. Not a single player should have like 500+ boxes lmao. That's unnormal af. I like removing better tho. Would mean ppl will need to actively farm for good stuff which will be worth more. Helps the ingame economy cuz everyone can make some money.

Yes, A grinding game should strictly stick to the formula of grinding fundamentals without signs of RNG elements attached to it. (removed upgrade system) (items that come from brown boxes) even though what you work for should be harder to get. In the end it'll be worth it.

• Quvades; Most people who would "play" like this would also uninstall the game within the next week

Slightly true, even though there will be many players actively participating in Budokai (adult & kid). If there were rewards involved such as PVP Dogi's / Gear / items boosters such as exp boost(1hr) and stone gain increase boost(2hrs). This would make reaching the leader-boards worthwhile. for level 25-30s lvl 45-50s and lastly lvls 65-70s.

• Many forget that at this time the exams are currently running or they'll be on a trip for the hollidays (next week there will be a 2 week's holliday in europe). Some do not play 3-4 hours a day and will not be able to get to lvl 70 in one month.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!