Disallow lvl 30 up

• if this will be a new server why not cancel this compensation and extend the time of the lvl 70 reward by two months. many players that played for many years complain that its too easy and many players that complain about it being too hard will learn something new about them.This is something that will put both parties at an equal playing field. New and old players.

• in one week you are lvl 70 with only farming mobs in ud3 with 200% exp boost

and you need 3-4 week to lvl 70 only by doing all quests

so all people can reach lvl 70 in one months without problems if they have lvl 30 up or not xD

• Many forget that at this time the exams are currently running or they'll be on a trip for the hollidays (next week there will be a 2 week's holliday in europe). Some do not play 3-4 hours a day and will not be able to get to lvl 70 in one month.

I can imagine there will be new players that do not know how to lvl up efficiently. So the word fair does not really exist here, as they will most likely need 3-4 months to reach lvl 70, but that would be like giving everyone the special reward if they wish to make it "fair" for everyone.

so all people can reach lvl 70 in one months without problems if they have lvl 30 up or not xD

200% boost... Aren't you funny... And who will sell it to you when nobody will have any Zeni to start with?

"3-4 weeks" - not everyone can live in their basement and play DBOG all day.

• 200% boost... Aren't you funny... And who will sell it to you when nobody will have any Zeni to start with?

"3-4 weeks" - not everyone can live in their basement and play DBOG all day.

you will get boost from events like you get it last year or from cashshop

and 3-4 weeks is possible even if you dont have 24/7 hours time xD

• Can a Lvl 60+ character even get exp from ud3 hard????

When the lvl cap will be increased you can get exp from UD3 hard again,

But I would recommend doing TMQ7 and UD6 instead for loot and more exp at the end. Since gear will be more needed now for everyone to get through the levels and to gain the upgrade stones.

Of course, papaya island quests are still the best ones to do in my opinion. Lots of item quests that require you to farm a lot of mobs and you can get lvl 70 loot once you are above lvl 65 a lot easier than doing the harder dungeons on papaya island (best way to farm the DBs as well).

How many hours playing per day? .<

No. Keep the 30 stone. Those 400 people will not want to level. If we are getting our lvl 60 chars wiped at least let us get them to 30 right away!

For experienced ones, it takes only 6 hours to reach lvl 30, but for newbies... well, some of them took 1-2 weeks!

• When the lvl cap will be increased you can get exp from UD3 hard again,

But I would recommend doing TMQ7 and UD6 instead for loot and more exp at the end. Since gear will be more needed now for everyone to get through the levels and to gain the upgrade stones.

Of course, papaya island quests are still the best ones to do in my opinion. Lots of item quests that require you to farm a lot of mobs and you can get lvl 70 loot once you are above lvl 65 a lot easier than doing the harder dungeons on papaya island (best way to farm the DBs as well).

I am sorry I don't understand what you mean by you will get exp again, the mobs are lvl 54 if I remember and you get exp from at least 5-+ levels above or below

So at lvl 60 you should stop getting exp rite?

• I'd say remove the offer of LV30 UP! item and give out 1x z32 instead. It's more useful. Also that reward for getting to 70 within a Month should be taken back lmao. Why give us a reward for rushing to 70? Cuz of a Wipe? f*ck that. And it's most likely going to be a special Dogi or something. If it is, i'd say give it to founders instead. The dogi they got so far was pure trash lmao.

Just play the damn game normally. It ain't that hard. Also ppl saying to just spam UD3 with exp pots, you forgot that there is no Multiclient. Go have fun finding the right ppl to do it with. Sure some ppl will try use other crap like sandbox, in my opinion those who do that and get caught should get permanent ban. No making up excuses and sh*t. You do crap, you out boi.

And my suggestion: the exp pots should be removed. It's a grinding game. And it shouldn't be easier than it already is to lvl up a character. The exp event on weekends is more than enough. People who have played the game since early KR/TW/HK times are able to lvl up a charatcer without exp pots. And new ppl will appreciate the exp event on weekends. Easy.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Can a Lvl 60+ character even get exp from ud3 hard????

Yes until level 63 then it’ll be useless

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• if this will be a new server why not cancel this compensation and extend the time of the lvl 70 reward by two months. many players that played for many years complain that its too easy and many players that complain about it being too hard will learn something new about them.This is something that will put both parties at an equal playing field. New and old players.

Well I would be thanful for golden inventory than lvl 30, since you need to make MONEYYY but hey that is me.

If game will be better, anything they want to give for free to make up for mistakes in the past, I am fine with it.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I'd say remove the offer of LV30 UP! item and give out 1x z32 instead. It's more useful. Also that reward for getting to 70 within a Month should be taken back lmao. Why give us a reward for rushing to 70? Cuz of a Wipe? f*ck that. And it's most likely going to be a special Dogi or something. If it is, i'd say give it to founders instead. The dogi they got so far was pure trash lmao.

Just play the damn game normally. It ain't that hard. Also ppl saying to just spam UD3 with exp pots, you forgot that there is no Multiclient. Go have fun finding the right ppl to do it with. Sure some ppl will try use other crap like sandbox, in my opinion those who do that and get caught should get permanent ban. No making up excuses and sh*t. You do crap, you out boi.

And my suggestion: the exp pots should be removed. It's a grinding game. And it shouldn't be easier than it already is to lvl up a character. The exp event on weekends is more than enough. People who have played the game since early KR/TW/HK times are able to lvl up a charatcer without exp pots. And new ppl will appreciate the exp event on weekends. Easy.

Almost everything well said, except for the part of removing exp pots... I prefer removing exp event on weekends in that case. =)

But this game still takes too long to lvl up, and grinding is not dynamic enough, also, we spend more time flying or moving though quests than grinding...

• Almost everything well said, except for the part of removing exp pots... I prefer removing exp event on weekends in that case. =)

But this game still takes too long to lvl up, and grinding is not dynamic enough, also, we spend more time flying or moving though quests than grinding...

Meh. It really doesn't take that much to lvl tbh. Only struggle is 46-55 and even that is 100% possible without any exp pot. Best option back then was spam TMQ4 before ppl got addicted to solo Multiclient playstlye lol. Also with only weekend exp event it wouldn't be too fast to get to max lvl.

Let's be honest here, atm ppl wanna rush to 70 as fast as it is possible. Then get their equipment (gear/accessory) and do upgrades. Aaaand that's it. Then they go afk at plat waiting for Budo. And while waiting for that they get bored and do some Ranked fights. That's about it. Then you see stuff like "this game is boring" xD. We all saw it dozens of times. It's the result.

Now if we remove the exp pots, we can slow that lvling a little down. It'll be really just a little. Cuz as i said, it's totally possible to go max. lvl without using any exp pots. Just takes little more time. That is actually good for a grinding game. And while we are at it (slowing down process to make things "harder"), remove the brown boxes or make them way harder to get.

I'd prefer remove. Why? Cuz back in DBO, before boxes were added, you were able to farm for good weapons with high/max stats. Here on DBOG it's kinda impossible cuz i'm sure Daneos changed drop rates on stuff like that to force ppl to use boxes. Best sh*t i dropped since POB was an atk speed glove. It wasn't 25% tho. I think a little less. And the only one who knows how hardcore of a farmer i am is Iceman xD. If ppl would have to farm for good stuff, it would also benefit the game. Those max stat weapons would be worth more so F2P ppl would be able to make some zeni. And by making Upgrade harder too by adding back break option and make all stone drops harder (especially white/purple/green), upgraded items would be even worth a little more.

I wanna see majo changes like that. Literally make it like old DBO but with better class balance. Role based clas balance,,,

Atm we have nothing after lvl 70. So why make it easy for us to get there, why make it easy to get all the stuff you want? We'll get there too fast and it'll be boring again. Slow down all the process so the game kinda lives a little longer....That's how i think on how to make this game good again.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!