Crafting Discussion

• Yes, i played for years but i never craft thing xD, how found the materials?are a enemy drop?

I played for years at DBO i believe in Daneos, i believe in DBOG i believe i can play another match.

• How about the "crafting exp".. receiving rate after successful craft is still 80%, or did you make it 100%? I always hated it when you crafted successful at the level you needed, but sometimes still didn't get exp for it..
    Thats all i would change, maybe the needed exp for craft lvl raise > lvl 20 could be lowered a litte bit like 10% but only for the lvls where you only receive 5 exp per craft!

• Yes, i played for years but i never craft thing xD, how found the materials?are a enemy drop?

most material are found through breaking items like gear and wep higher level the higher grade material. As for special stuff it can be found various places in the game,some from event or some from cash shop. Though we haven't determine if everything will be the same as retail. We may have mob drop crafting stuff.

• How about the "crafting exp".. receiving rate after successful craft is still 80%, or did you make it 100%? I always hated it when you crafted successful at the level you needed, but sometimes still didn't get exp for it..
    Thats all i would change, maybe the needed exp for craft lvl raise > lvl 20 could be lowered a litte bit like 10% but only for the lvls where you only receive 5 exp per craft!

thats not the exp rate but more the rate to get excellent or rare
    and yes its still 80%to get excellent and 20% to get rare

• For me, the higher level crafting must be more rewarding, because there was no point on maxing your crafting skills...

Level 30 craft allows you to craft really strong armor set especially for namek.
    Currently there is no point to reach higher crafting level than 30, i think higher levels will be needed for higher level crafting (rising level cap).

What do you think about new crafting recipes with similar items like now but with legendary grade, these recipes would be available only for high craft levels. Now we have:
    30lvl recipe which give 20% rare/80% excelent 70lvl items. My suggestion:
    35lvl recipe which give 10% legend, 30% rare 70lvl, 60% excelent items.
    Same for 5,10,15,20,25 lvl recipes.

• thats not the exp rate but more the rate to get excellent or rare
    and yes its still 80%to get excellent and 20% to get rare

Wrong! It is the exp rate! I know there is also rate for rare/ex, but i'm talking about the "crafting exp rate" you need crafting exp to raise your crafting level.. On lvl 1, 6, 11 and so on you get 20 exp for successfull craft, on lvl 5, 10, 15 and so on you only get 5 exp per successful craft! However you did not always get these exp points! Even if you crafted on the right level to get them! Chance was round 80% to get them.. Again, i'm not talking about rare item rate..

What do you think about new crafting recipes with similar items like now but with legendary grade, these recipes would be available only for high craft levels. Now we have:

Like it!

• Level 30 craft allows you to craft really strong armor set especially for namek.
    Currently there is no point to reach higher crafting level than 30, i think higher levels will be needed for higher level crafting (rising level cap).

Yes I agree with this and maybe it should improve DBO CC gear defence for all classes, since it is ultimate crafted set in game, soo it should be the best one.
    It should have same def as it have regulary crafted lvl70 gear.

Of course this gear could only be crafted when your crafting level is lvl 30-35.

It is only suggestion and maybe to make crafting a bit harder, you could get only materials from PVE, soo you couldn't buy gear in shop like we use to do and break it to get materials.

• Level 30 craft allows you to craft really strong armor set especially for namek.

I agree with raising crafting level to 35 and have a chance to get legendary at 10% rate with new recipes unlocked at 35 crafting

• I literally just found out how to craft today... Idk if it's the servers fault, but every craft has been successful! Is it worth getting crafting to level 30..? I'm currently level 37, and Im still using the level 20 armor set I got from shrenron. I figured with crafting I could make something superior. My level 20 shenron armor is still as good as a level 40 armor set, (mainly because of the constitution+EP raisem and each piece is + 5 or above)

When I crafted several level 21 armor sets, they were still lacking compared to the shenron set

• I literally just found out how to craft today... Idk if it's the servers fault, but every craft has been successful! Is it worth getting crafting to level 30..? I'm currently level 37, and Im still using the level 20 armor set I got from shrenron. I figured with crafting I could make something superior. My level 20 shenron armor is still as good as a level 40 armor set, (mainly because of the constitution+EP raisem and each piece is + 5 or above)

When I crafted several level 21 armor sets, they were still lacking compared to the shenron set

In game, crafting sets were nice to have, they have balanced defense and offense + nice stats. Of course CC gear is the best but the melee/energy attack balance is less than craft. Crafting takes about 300kk or more to get to max lvl...I'm currently lvl 27 lol. Just testing it out, there is no reason to craft now since the stats don't work and the defense on the gear hasn't been implemented yet.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!