Cash Shop Items Suggestion

• Guys you dont understand one thing. I will just recreate the game as much as possible and THEN I will do improvements. If I do them now then everything gets ruined later.

But what I can say is:

- Costumes will be obtainable from the slot machine.
    - Item shop prices will be like dbo tw.
    - The cash prices (donation) will be like dbo tw.

This is why we have a pre open beta phase where we can test everything and all data are going to be removed after the phase.

• Wagu-Machines are best thing for devs. After DBO closted i've played SWTOR. There's items pack with some cool items, but You pay 50$ and got shit items, its hard to hit item that You want. If You want rank 1 item from Wagu machine You must spend 10x more cash than if You straight buy that item from Cash Shop.

• Daneos can you please add the option to buy in more quantity ???? Very boring when you have 1200 cash points and you want to buy 120 white stones .... can u make a way so you can choose the amount that you want to buy ???? Thanks

The bug where you can upgrade lvl 70 weapons with low level stones has to be gone, so no ty, i've seen your guild with lots of +15 after the bug was discovered. Coinsidence? I think not. In fact, Daneos should remove the upgrade system till this is fixed.

@Daneos

• Okay. Makes sense. What about the Wagu Point system? Please tell me that's getting shafted.

Savage.

You do realize that this has been known for months right?

• If dogis are removed from cash shop and put in a wagu machine then donations will decrease because wagu wagu is based on luck, It's gambling.
    And I hate gambling. So maybe you should reconsider this and keep them in cash shop instead.

• Then it's a good thing Daneos got rid of the "lose your gear when choosing broken" feature. He's also confirmed that same for dogis and using dogi balls on them. Yeah it's lucked based, but at least you don't suffer a loss of your gear. Think about how you would feel if THAT stayed.

Okay but consider the fact that now everyone wants to upgrade thinking they have more of a chance but its all an illusion because this only drives the stones prices sky high. ALSO add the fact that fail is now minus 1 in old dbo fail just meant you wasted a stone now you wasted 2 stones so really no break card doesn't mean anything hell, +8 is harder than ever now.

• If transformations are working on Dev Server, I suggest they're temporarily put in Cash Shop until DB event is coded. I know I suggested this before, but I really want SSJ.

Okay but consider the fact that now everyone wants to upgrade thinking they have more of a chance but its all an illusion because this only drives the stones prices sky high. ALSO add the fact that fail is now minus 1 in old dbo fail just meant you wasted a stone now you wasted 2 stones so really no break card doesn't mean anything hell, +8 is harder than ever now.

Harder? Try getting back that piece of gear you worked so hard to box and such if you hit Broken in old DBO without a White Stone.

• If transformations are working on Dev Server, I suggest they're temporarily put in Cash Shop until DB event is coded. I know I suggested this before, but I really want SSJ.

Harder? Try getting back that piece of gear you worked so hard to box and such if you hit Broken in old DBO without a White Stone.

Okay first right now in the economy we have RIGHT NOW which will change with wagu wagu machine, 1 max stat gear is the price of 1 red stone, maybe in old dbo that'd be the case where stones were so much cheaper then max stat gear but right now max stat gear is completely cheap. Upgrading is now more expensive than ever and people only wanna buy max stat gear as well so have fun trying to sell 25 con level gear. So please explain how +15 is easier now (which is "apparently" why it got removed in the first place) when you go back to +0 with break and stones now being expensive then ever? Imo the upgrade system is still the same if not harder and you still need white stones which is CASH ONLY. Great P2W game :D

• You probably should remember this is PRE-BETA. Nothing is set in stone right now, especially if stones get altered in terms of drops and rewards.

Exactly, things can still be changed and they NEED to be changed or it will suffer the same fate as original dbo... Really all I want is the cash shop to stay the same and have everything in it obtainable even if they're just a 1% drop rate each and the upgrade system changed... is that too much to ask ? Apparently.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!