(STICKY) Pre Open Beta Official Big BUG LIST

• I can highly assume you mean him:

Well, if the Turtle Book gets a big cooldown it should be fair. And basing observations and nerfs only on one person is not very smart.

to me I'm just crying.

1º DIVINE had to make 10 ~~ 20x to the floor 110 of CCBD for the black gear.

2º had to be upgraded this gear (used ticket in case)

3º Spend a lot of brown boxes for max stats on gear.

4º Nerf on one thing increasing cooldown? only if you more ass NTL, ntl nerf chef increasing the CD skills, nerf fighter pot adding high cooldown.
    (It is a proof of stupidity)

5º Create a tactic for the budokai.

6º 30x to make gloves and wand from CC150.

7º If nerf? please just give 100 RP instead of 1000, that is going to have to use several times to get max RP.

Do not think before suggesting this sort of thing lmfao

• I can highly assume you mean him:

Well, if the Turtle Book gets a big cooldown it should be fair. And basing observations and nerfs only on one person is not very smart.

this is not my answer about turlte book. But its from jr master FireSaiyan
    this is about the turlte book.
    '
    I hope it is.

Turtle Book & Dodge Pot should be disabled from Ranked PVP / Budokais imo.

Then the dodge pot cooldown can be reduced again because im sure the reason for the massive increase in cooldown the item got was because it was being used in budokai's to make fighters nearly immortal.

Let people use them for PVE if they want and even in CCBD.'

and when u said 'Turtle Hermit still won't be able to be top tier in PvP using that Book (not to mention it's only good for females), so it's pretty good.'
    this is my friend's response again about the female class only having full rp + defesne.
    'Turtle book just made 1 specific class and gender have too much of an advantage.

Full rp and defense stats by consuming an item that has like no cooldown.
    Nobody can use the item in PVP to get 1 rp ball but 1 class / gender gets to use a book to get full rp.. lol ok.

It's just like the dodgepot was when it had such a low cooldown, broken.

Sudden Stun is a 10 second stun, plus you have the sleep, the movement speed slow, attack speed slow etc.
    Turtles have plenty of tools to win fights against all classes without this item. What about other classes like Crane, they don't even have the stun anymore so they just die to SK's and that's ok because female turtles can kill them??

If they need to tweak other classes or abilities to balance it then so be it, that would be better for the game than having these items decide a battle before it's even started.

Finally, this is just my opinion. I agree that the Male turtle should get the same effects, whatever that might be if the item is reworked. and read the bit in purple.

Looking forward to seeing what the Developers thing about this.'

The reason im giving u his answers is because i 100% agree with this.

• i disagree with weaken classes for balance just make the other classes strong if classes got weaker pve gonna be hard

• No need to be aggressive!

Anyway, I have a bug to report.

If timed just perfectly, you can hit your opponent (in duel) with a DoT skill as you lose the match, if that occurs the opponent will still be damaged and will take the full amount of Burn over the time of the burn!

Meaning, if your opponent has 1000HP when they won on you, you can actually lower their health to 0 and kill them from the DoT skill

• i can ask all of question when are bugs going to be fixed?.
    here is ur answer wait for 1 month and see if ur poko skill is fixed? if not dont play dbo for another month and so on...

Even if you wait for one month how are you 100% sure that the skills are fixed?

Many of the poko skills are still bugged since the adult quest and I assume some of classes skills are bugged.

We still need properties to get fixed aswell not sure if that is reported yet.

• Even if you wait for one month how are you 100% sure that the skills are fixed?
    Many of the poko skills are still bugged since the adult quest and I assume some of classes skills are bugged.

We still need properties to get fixed aswell not sure if that is reported yet.

he asked a question when is it going to be fixed. im pretty sure daneous know what is bugged, there is bug list 2 page where gojonku typed wat skills are bugged for each master class.
    'Even if you wait for one month how are you 100% sure that the skills are fixed?' wait for another month and return.

• bug: some people you have added in friendlist get invisible and its not possible to find, invite (if not in near) or block them on the list

I think there is a limit of friends which is not well and that makes limited at a certain point not to see some friends

91d1a510720c468fbc55404958de5078.png

Mi nuevo vídeo en mi nuevo canal en youtube, visitanos! :thumbsup:
    My new video on my new channel on youtube, visit us! :thumbsup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!