(STICKY) Pre Open Beta Official Big BUG LIST

• -freeze(crane skill) is too slow some of the usefulness of this skill (becuase of its huge trade off freezing yourself along with ur target)came from the fact that it was the fastest stun so it could cancel out any other skills even those that have no cast time

-another bugg with freeze is that u cant use another skill while freeze is active for example u cant use hypnosis immediately while freeze is active this was helpful because of the lagg spike that the traget was getting because of freeze it eased the 2 second cast time of hypnosis or you could use master fan out KD but now u have to move in order to cast another skill

-weaken defense ,altho the defense isnt working properly but when weaken defesen is active on ur target you do less damage which should be the opposite since it decreases defense

-Thousand slashes(crane skill) isnt applying the %70 DoT explosion damage and doesnt remove the DoT for that

-double gut buster and dodon barrage(both crane skills) are waking the enemy up when they are asleep which they shouldnt

-graceful backstab(crane skill) the cut of maximum lp isnt applying immediately it applies after about 10 seconds

-ultimate resist it(crane skill) gives 187 resistence(maxxed) the resistence buff is bugged apparently

-ultimate secret crane success(crane passive) gives 202 success rate with all these fails this is apparently bugged too

-seemingly DoTs dont get stacked which means after CD of the skill if u cast it again while its active it doesnt get counted as a new skill instead it just gets renewed like an ordinary skill

• freeze skill was suppose to also freeze you, so its working as intended. Every thing else I agree.

• For fighting mobs, is impossible for the Crane. My fighter can attack any kind of mobs and they don't dodge or have the 0 damage problem.
    In the other hand, my Crane can't bleed or burn nothing without fail, only the TriBeam have 100% success rate.

• you got ne wrong about freezing yourself along with ur target right its working as it should i only mentioned this as a trade off but about how fast the skill is casted is bugged its supposed to cancel out other skills and u cant do that unless freeze is the fastest skill the casting speed of "freeze" is bugged its really slow

second bugg with freeze u are unable to cast another skill when freeze is active u have to move in order to cast another skill as i mentioned in my second point in the previous post

• you got ne wrong about freezing yourself along with ur target right its working as it should i only mentioned this as a trade off but about how fast the skill is casted is bugged its supposed to cancel out other skills and u cant do that unless freeze is the fastest skill the casting speed of "freeze" is bugged its really slow

second bugg with freeze u are unable to cast another skill when freeze is active u have to move in order to cast another skill as i mentioned in my second point in the previous post

One page back i meantioned all of the things u said.
    And there are like 10 threads about cranes bugs.
    U didnt mention bleed crit tho :3

• I will put this on the bug list part 2

• Some hours ago I could go inside "turtle island" (secret zone of Papaya Island), but I can't go inside now. I'm not sure if it's a bug or there are a way to enter.

You aren't supposed to be able to go into turtle island as it was not officially released anyway. You exploited a bug or glitch to get there which has now been fixed.

• You aren't supposed to be able to go into turtle island as it was not officially released anyway. You exploited a bug or glitch to get there which has now been fixed.

Join a party -> party member goes towards a popo stone ->party member opens token shop -> party popo teleporter (80 tokens) -> party member uses the item -> 100% guarantee

• some bugs from chefs...
    aoe skills aint working always properly,by saying that,means the skills are getting cancelled when there isnt any target,which isnt right,they should always work with or without target(starts the animation with cast time etc and about in the middle of it,it gets frozen,cant use any skill until movement)...

ultimate curing scent,banishing breeze,detoxifying breeze,can be used while in combat with no cursor pointed on target(those are not selfcast). also not working on teamates...

also something is wrong with con,every time i log on i got less lp than i should and on each relog it gets fixed until next death or rebuff...

also forgot to mention about mob debuffs, like bleed or speed reduction or attack...,no matter if duration is right or not,since you kill the mob you are not able to fly until duration expires,i think it wasnt like that in TW retail or the duration was like half time,i dont remember myself having problems to fly after being debuffed,idk if its intentional here but i find it disturbing...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!