(STICKY) Pre Open Beta Official Big BUG LIST

• Since Skills are getting fixed as quite the priority atm

Some Bugs on Mighty Majin/Ultimate Majin: (probably listed already, but who cares)

• Pleasant Feeling with RP doesn't cure Stuns, it actually leaves me stuck on the same spot (it does work on paralysis though)
    • Cluster Bomb's Defense Rate Debuff doesn't work properly (might be cause there is no formula yet....?)
    • Spins are spinning, but not causing any damage
    • Candy Beam turns Great Nameks into Small Nameks
  • Since Skills are getting fixed as quite the priority atm

Some Bugs on Mighty Majin/Ultimate Majin: (probably listed already, but who cares)

• Pleasant Feeling with RP doesn't cure Stuns, it actually leaves me stuck on the same spot (it does work on paralysis though)
    • Cluster Bomb's Defense Rate Debuff doesn't work properly (might be cause there is no formula yet....?)
    • Spins are spinning, but not causing any damage
    • Candy Beam turns Great Nameks into Small Nameks

• Pleasant feeling updated for RP
    • Right now defence/offence does not work as it supposed to be, leaving cluster's bomb in question if it is something that needs to be fixed or not.
    • Spins were added to the list but not updated. edit: has been fixed on 3th of august 2017.
    • Candy beam added to the list.

This is a horrible bug, you can't regen LP or EP when you sit when you are in combat, for example, having a poison debuff, you can't regen when you sit.

Every damaging effect upon you will leave you in combat. This means that while your character is bleeding/burning/being poisoned or is being struck by a status effect will always be in combat as it is an effect that affects your vitalities (I couldn't be healing in real life by just sitting if i would be bleeding or burning).

• Right now defence/offence does not work as it supposed to be, leaving cluster's bomb in question if it is something that needs to be fixed or not.
    • Spins were added to the list but not updated. edit: has been fixed on 3th of august 2017.

Every damaging effect upon you will leave you in combat. This means that while your character is bleeding/burning/being poisoned or is being struck by a status effect will always be in combat as it is an effect that affects your vitalities (I couldn't be healing in real life by just sitting if i would be bleeding or burning).

please, dont put real life logics in an mmorpg xD, on real life if u almost dead sitting wont heal you, but it does in dbo

In retail DBO you could sit to regen ep/lp while you had been de-buffed and also you could use food/drinks/pills to regen over time,but sitting it actually was enough to survive,there might be even videos about that.

• A little heads up with mighty majin race about spinning attacks,both doing more dmg as they should and while using flame breath and move around targets,when it ends it teleport you back to the position you used the attack.Also another member,reported in a thread he made,that you are unable to use the spins or auto attacks while you are in k.o.k,haven't tried myself though.He also mentioned that you can't use potions while spinning,i do not recall that for retail DBO though.

ps. Still looking for some videos of sitting regen from de-buff,couldn't find anything yet.

It was working before and in the original DBO worked too. Also, I haven't seen this type of change in the updates. So it must be a bug.

• Every damaging effect upon you will leave you in combat. This means that while your character is bleeding/burning/being poisoned or is being struck by a status effect will always be in combat as it is an effect that affects your vitalities (I couldn't be healing in real life by just sitting if i would be bleeding or burning).

Why regen lp/ep exist? ( not % ) and why costitution increases regen lp , same as energy stat for regen ep btw when you are not in the battle but you have bleed debuff that remove your life of 1149 LP every 2 sec for 1 min ~ why regen doesn't work? It can be useful togheter the LP Pot to save own life

• So i was leveling a character to 30 the other day and i noticed that i took no damage from mobs. The only time i took damage was from spawned mobs like the dark eyes or the yahooi east champion etc. Mobs could damage me only with DOT effects. I recorded a video where 5 dragons from the dragon river agroed me but didn't deal any damage.

• If Poko's pet (Dinosaur~) kill a mob you dont receive EXP. If you are in a party and one of them is dead when i take a item then dead player take it even if it is not configurated to that.

Added to the list.

Although I'm not sure what you mean with the item bug. According to me the player who was dead used the hot-key for looting items wich does work when you are dead.

So i was leveling a character to 30 the other day and i noticed that i took no damage from mobs. The only time i took damage was from spawned mobs like the dark eyes or the yahooi east champion etc. Mobs could damage me only with DOT effects. I recorded a video where 5 dragons from the dragon river agroed me but didn't deal any damage.

interesting. Does this still happen to you even after the update?

• Although I'm not sure what you mean with the item bug. According to me the player who was dead used the hot-key for looting items wich does work when you are dead.

you misunderstood me.

Example: (A) and (B) are players

(A) and (B) are in a party

(A) Dead

(B) take item

(A) received (not always ...Maybe there is a limit of distance where this happens from the dead player)

• Either that's a bug or the loot was on roll, meaning that the system will roll a dice automaticly for each player and the one with thehighest roll will get the item.

If you do not have this lootsystem active it is a bug and i'll add it to the list.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!