Add new wishes to shenron (skill points)

• Wishing for more skill points or free skills is absolutely terrible for balance. Wishing for a 5-stack of 1-SP reset books would be neat, though! And with it only returning 5 skill points per wish, it can only be used to correct mistakes instead of just switching entire builds as you please.

Cosmetic stuff like aura color and flight color, that's always cool for wishes! Maybe a "Dragon Dogi" would be sweet too.

• Wishing for more skill points or free skills is absolutely terrible for balance. Wishing for a 5-stack of 1-SP reset books would be neat, though! And with it only returning 5 skill points per wish, it can only be used to correct mistakes instead of just switching entire builds as you please.

Cosmetic stuff like aura color and flight color, that's always cool for wishes! Maybe a "Dragon Dogi" would be sweet too.

DBO's main source of incoming donations are skill resets though. Removing the main source would be bad for the whole game. Just play like everyone else and reset at 30 and build up your final build 1 by 1.

• the problem is that you have to pay a LOT of money to test stuff out

a reset costs a lot of $$$ and if you want to test 4-5 things you need the money for 5 of these shitty books

Well, taiwan had this "gift" system where you got brown books mostly for free. I even received a green book once. Maybe Daneos can implement this system later on as well when this game goes open beta.

• Well, taiwan had this "gift" system where you got brown books mostly for free. I even received a green book once. Maybe Daneos can implement this system later on as well when this game goes open beta.

If you are referring to the webdepot, i surely would recommend that. I believe yoou gained free items if you joined in on a special event (easter, christmass,...) and you had to complete the quest once to get it. Those rewards were not too op and most of them were bound upon acquiring, except the cosmetic ones (i think).

• Green Book restarter (bind to Our character, cannot be sold) is fine idea.
    Restarting skills in DBO (after 30) was very expensive thing in DBO.

I Personally think that green reset books can only be wished ONCE cause if it can be wished multiple times it would be to overpowering to handle and would be abused it's best if it should stay as use once for first mistakes.

• Lol a cool wish for the dragon can be maybe all gear repaired 100% for one full month or 2 weeks.
    Another one can be sure any inmunity potion or any potion to remove all debufs for 30 secs ( to use in budokai or rank or dungeons ) all mmo hace any inmunity potion :)
    Toó i think is good idea delete the weapons wishes cuz the stats was sucks in the old Tw versión... Or modify it to most good stats.
    Another good idea i think is add 10 or 15 cash points into a wish.
    Also the best idea... Z32 and z24 slots inventor y bags into a wish

• Lol a cool wish for the dragon can be maybe all gear repaired 100% for one full month or 2 weeks.
    Another one can be sure any inmunity potion or any potion to remove all debufs for 30 secs ( to use in budokai or rank or dungeons ) all mmo hace any inmunity potion :)
    Toó i think is good idea delete the weapons wishes cuz the stats was sucks in the old Tw versión... Or modify it to most good stats.
    Another good idea i think is add 10 or 15 cash points into a wish.
    Also the best idea... Z32 and z24 slots inventor y bags into a wish

Adding Cash points in to the Wishes would bring to much trouble and so many people would abuse that even if it was only able to be used once.
    And would take most of the best farming places more often for that wish.

Lol the farming places are jet full of players playing dual clients.. And more when the balls are up. For this reasson we was watching all the channels full.
    The only way to fix it is add new channels or put into each channel more players capacity.

• Personally, instead of instant transmission being a wish, all classes should be able to learn it. It makes no sense as to why only fighters and dendes should be the only two to be able to do it. Considering that the yardratians were able to teach it to goku, clearly its a skill that can be taught to whoever. My question is why should only fighters and dendes have it, if it can be learned by anyone? Hell, when did namekians even learn instant transmission?

• please do not make a stupid wish like this danoes. more sp as a wish are for those who dont know how to make their build, or just want to op idk

This won't happen anyway, unless the pre-beta will ever hit open beta. And also this is just brainstorming. Nobody ever said he has to or will accept this. Just let your mind go free and think of something..

Shenron "grants wishes that do not exceed the power of god" after all

• please do not make a stupid wish like this danoes. more sp as a wish are for those who dont know how to make their build, or just want to op idk

u liked a post for Kid clock as a shenron wish???? stupid idea????.

Just cause ur a turlte and u can use the same build for pvp and pve doesnt mean all classes can do that mattey.

NOT everyone know that once u hit lvl 30+ u cant reset CAUSE THERE IS NO GAME LIKE THAT.
    the Chinese fukers who made this game just wanted mula.
    poko gift should at-least give 1 green sp book so u can switch things around.

and about the webdepot thinge, i really liked that website but those thigns that we got for free increased the game's economy everything was getting overpriced cause of that website.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!