Budokai and Ranking No potions

• The fact you need expensive and/or limited healing items just to stand the best chance is really stupid. If you guys really want a healing item that badly, just give us free budokai/ranked exclusive items that can be used once per round, and disappear once you're out of budokai/ranked matches.

There should be exclusive Budokai Healing Items, and disabling all the autoheal crap.

Look at this and show me where the fun is:

Sure it's pretty cool, but you only win if you have max LP

• Showing a female turtle who's got full RP at all times on top of full cc150 set +15 & the very best gears possible, as well as 1 ping & playing draw-strategy isn't a good exemple.

And even then it doesn't matter, healings have nothing to do with this guy, it's just his gameplay, healing or not once he got caught against the likes of leinad/jocer/simmy etc he got dropped hard in no time, that's why healings are important for the balance, they help "slow down" the ridiculous amount of damages we can do with crits.

• Showing a female turtle who's got full RP at all times on top of full cc150 set +15 & the very best gears possible, as well as 1 ping & playing draw-strategy isn't a good exemple.

Well it might not be the best example, but most of the matches end up that way. It's all based on timing and using your healing items and +15 gear

• are you joking? some classes are able to get 35k LP while other classes have like 10k-15k LP.... sooo unbalanced and the fact that dende class and others class can heal themselves while others can't?????????

Lol.

Let me see if I get this right, he's proposing to disable autopots, potions and everything.

And you're saying that he's a crazy guy for saying that because there are clases with 35k LP, well... if you keep autopot those classes will also use it and get another 35k LP + senzu + pot, so I don't see the point of calling him a crazy guy O_o

• Lol.
    Let me see if I get this right, he's proposing to disable autopots, potions and everything.

And you're saying that he's a crazy guy for saying that because there are clases with 35k LP, well... if you keep autopot those classes will also use it and get another 35k LP + senzu + pot, so I don't see the point of calling him a crazy guy O_o

DW and GC do such little dmg it wouldnt even matter. All the fighters will complain that pots are disabled when they are getting 1 shot by SKs and dying to Cranes.

• Lol.

DW and GC do such little dmg it wouldnt even matter. All the fighters will complain that pots are disabled when they are getting 1 shot by SKs and dying to Cranes.

Did u guys even partake in 5v5 or 1v1 budokai before? Its unbalanced for ALL Classes

• considering there are classes with stupid long stuns/roots/sleep/stone/high ass crit damage, removing healing items in budo/tour would be as insane as putting a blind mental patient behind the wheel of a high speed jet.

only thing i agreed with here was remove auto pots, and make temp tourney only items

everything else would need class wide nerfs and prolong beta even more for no reason

• considering there are classes with stupid long stuns/roots/sleep/stone/high ass crit damage, removing healing items in budo/tour would be as insane as putting a blind mental patient behind the wheel of a high speed jet.

only thing i agreed with here was remove auto pots, and make temp tourney only items

everything else would need class wide nerfs and prolong beta even more for no reason

yes class wide nerfs on true stuns and confusion no true stun should last for 8-10 second no confusion should last for more than 8 sec and dende antenna beamneed more colldown. maybe just add heavy cool down on true stuns so no one is a 1 trick pony but thats my opinon.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!