Automatically lvl 33 book/stone

• Wow! I go sleep a bit and now all this happend XD i still think that everyone need to get 1 or 2 stones, and put the damm stones in the cash shop too, lvl 33 is not a big thing and if everyone get stones too then no one need to complain, everyone knows that is boring to do all over again, but i was not getting bored because of nostalgia, since the last time i played DBO was in 2012, but if i need to play everthing again, i swear to kami, i going to cut someone in half like Trunks did with Freeza :D

• it isn't playing for cheats, this is exactly what cash shop should be. Giving you the advantage in spending less time in the game while still getting more done then a player who doesn't spend money on the game. It's called getting benefits, as long as it doesn't become a pay to win game i'm fine with this.

Hate it or love it, the instant level 33 will be in the cash shop.

• In my opinion, I'm entirely against instant level anything. Some players take leveling up genuinely with pride, and anything otherwise would make them feel cheated. I'm primarily against this suggestion because its around the lines of p2w, even though it's only lvl33, I don't like that direction at all.

btw I'm also against dogis being up for sale in the cash shop as well. I'm more of a grind-or-earn player. Spending real cash is of no interest to me.

that's just my slice of pie.

• it isn't playing for cheats, this is exactly what cash shop should be. Giving you the advantage in spending less time in the game while still getting more done then a player who doesn't spend money on the game. It's called getting benefits, as long as it doesn't become a pay to win game i'm fine with this.

Hate it or love it, the instant level 33 will be in the cash shop.

This is exactly what pay to win is.

--..-.我有足夠多的足夠手段.-.---.
    ████
    ████████ ███

x1hbfp.png

• This is exactly what pay to win is.

So your thought is that cash shop is the only way to win budokai/all legendary items/...?

I didn't think so, a lvl 33 stone just gives them a benefit wich does not make them OP against other players.

The only thing that this gives them is a level advantage, otherwise it does absolutely nothing. Like i said, they give money to the game, so they should be rewarded, or do you want this game to be shutdown because no1 wants to donate money to the devellopers because cash shop has no real benefits (wich of course does not influence the status to players who do not pay for the game)?

• So your thought is that cash shop is the only way to win budokai/all legendary items/...?
    I didn't think so, a lvl 33 stone just gives them a benefit wich does not make them OP against other players.

The only thing that this gives them is a level advantage, otherwise it does absolutely nothing. Like i said, they give money to the game, so they should be rewarded, or do you want this game to be shutdown because no1 wants to donate money to the devellopers because cash shop has no real benefits (wich of course does not influence the status to players who do not pay for the game)?

I never said that the cash shop was the only way to win budokai or obtain rare items.

I simply stated that in MY opinion, I don't believe in cash shops in general, but that is the only way the server will gain the necessary funds.
    If anything I feel as though only cosmetic items should be in the cash shop, nothing that changes gameplay should have a place in the cash shop.

Again, this is my opinion.

--..-.我有足夠多的足夠手段.-.---.
    ████
    ████████ ███

x1hbfp.png

• This is my current stance on this subject.

*I believe the stone should be made available after a set period of time has passed as to not diminish the meaning of this testing phase. I believe a fresh start on a nearly complete server would be a very good idea in general. after all this is only for testing/bug reporting and everyone started playing with the knowledge from the very start that there characters would be wiped with the launch of Open-Beta.

I personally see this as not "pay to win" but more of "pay for convenience" as for the reasons ill list below,

1.This level 33 stone to my knowledge does not give the player any stats, gear or advantages other then something you would eventually lead up to getting anyways. (and as many of you have stated, is that this level can and could be easily achieved in a single day)
    making the argument of any sort of level advantage pretty silly.

2.The only angle I can see people being upset over a leveling item would be that it would make the race for the top10-100 ranking slots unfair due to obvious reasons.

3.The people who get a scene of accomplishment from leveling is great the whole point is to have fun after all! but you can't force other players to abide by anyone's (other then the eventual GM and Daneos's) rules. not wanting someone doing something you don't find fair (when its within the game rules) is a very poor excuse overall.

4.I'm personally all for the leveling stone being re-added to the game but not without a delay first.
    I'd think 15-20$ would be a fair price to set it at, for the people worried about the cost of such an item, but this is not my decision

*.As for the dogi argument above I completely agree. But I would like to see cash shop rotations as for example; during summer time only summer clothes and accessories are available and during Christmas the santa dogis etc. etc.
    this would create scene of exclusivity for players that generously donate during seasonal events, and would help the market for the players that do so. Along with other ways you could obtain them in the original Dbo.

if you have any questions/comments/feedback/counter arguments, I'd love to hear all of them, it may just change my opinion on a certain subject, I will be open minded if you will do the same! :thumbsup:

• 1.This level 33 stone to my knowledge does not give the player any stats, gear or advantages other then something you would eventually lead up to getting anyways. (and as many of you have stated, is that this level can and could be easily achieved in a single day)
    making the argument of any sort of level advantage pretty silly.

If lv33 can be that easily achieved in a single day, (from your words seems like no effort at all, the ones who state that are the ones who wana buy it i guess), why there are some ppl getting crazy about buying it? just expend few hours and reach lv33 isnt?, but thats not true, even if its easy it requieres a lot of time and time is precious.

The advantage also consist in if you reach the higher lvls much more faster than others u will get lv 50,lv60 ,lv70 stuff or other kind of higher items that dont drop in lower levels, u will rule the market prices in AH obviously and u dont need to be a genious to get big amounts of ZENIS with no other competence or very low ,believe it or not from ppl who buy it can take that advantage,In my opinion thats not little advantage

Thats why i think it should not be add in the beginning at least , but if daneos decide to remove it all even better, but i doubt because they were part of the game and gives money.

EDIT:Check dislikes in this post and u will see who wants to add P2W features on the server, Mastercard skill x3 :thumbsup:

• Im for putting the stone in the cash shop whenever its going to be put in but what i dont get is:

I dont get why some people have such an issue with the stone being delayed a few days, people who dont want to wait are acting like DBOG is literally the only game in existence and that being the best in DBO is gonna get you some award or achievement like being in the LCS or some CSGO tourney.

That fact that people are so thirsty for it to be released, ON DAY ONE, is silly, its not a smart strategy for a game to right out of the wood works, like it or not DBOG is not DBO,thats been around for years, its a new game just starting out. if Daneos does decide to do it, i wont have problems with, it im just throwing my 2 cents out there.

Also lets all be honest here, it does give you an P2W advantage, a level advantage, the word "advantage" is literally in there, but so what? its money that you can literally mow like 1-2 lawns worth of and buy a 10 or 25 subway/burgerking giftcard for(Pipiloader is weird). And chances are the same people who would have bought the stone are the same people who would have called off work or spent their whole free hours/day grinding their asses off getting out of pre 30, which apparently is the most god awful thing to do. denying that is not a P2W feature is pointless at this point alot games do it and thats just how things work with cash shops/popularish games.

and it IS easy to level to 30, there are just so many bugged quests that are the ones that give like 10k exp pre beta is giving new players a bit of the wrong impression.

and yes, if we stacked a free player against a paying player who both spent the same time on the game grinding, yeah the payed player will be hella further because of the advantage, but hasnt it always been like that? the only real for see able problem with this is fighting them in i world tourneys or budokais (i have no clue which one its called) , yeah you're gonna get wrecked because they started 30 levels ahead, just work harder and kick their asses next time.

with that said im going to go buy my ass a frosty cuz its hot as fk where i am.

• People having personal feelings towards leveling, and taking "pride" in it just because DBO is a new game to them is not a legit and coherent reason to stop level 33 stones. They offer you nothing, you're at 33; such an odd level you can't do anything of importance. I don't get the big fuss of people wanting to skip repeating the quest over for the 10th time, and even more if they played the pre open beta with the rest of these "pride in their leveling" people.

• Quick question.
    If you do level up to Lv33 with the stone what will happen to the TLQ and even the T1 Dragon Balls ?

Do you have to go back to find them all or will you get the passives AND the shenron clothes with the Lv 33 stone ?

• Quick question.
    If you do level up to Lv33 with the stone what will happen to the TLQ and even the T1 Dragon Balls ?

Do you have to go back to find them all or will you get the passives AND the shenron clothes with the Lv 33 stone ?

I was wondering about this too, it seems like it would just port you to korin with everything you need wouldnt it?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!