How I think Danny should handle the wipe

• No rewards will be given.

after daneos posted this...

Well sorry I dont like the time i spend playing the game to waste just because I was curious lmao

he posted this...

so even when he was wrong he still had to get in the last word,yeah sorry bud i aint buying whatever you are selling.

hmm...so let me get this straight,he posted yet once more after daneos posted his response and he doesnt get any heat from you but someone else posts and you go ballistic?

you aint the caped crusader,you arent a templar you're just....just,gee i dont know what the hell you are but its weird.

if heavenlyocelot would have reacted like a good little drummer boy and not posted again i wouldnt have posted anything,but yet he had the post and make it clear he worked hard and he didnt want to see those characters go,so i replied...big deal,think your holier than thou attiutude is going to win me over or see the error of my ways?

hahaha...yeah not going to happen.

• @Kamekameman

You made no strong points when you quoted my reply

My post wasn't rage, it was simple advice, and to be honest, if someone were to feel that my "advice" doesn't subject to them, they wouldn't necessarily take the time out to reply to it.

Everything I say is just plain advice, its not targeting anyone specific, and I saw nothing wrong with @HeavenlyOcelot last reply, thats practically nothing, not to mention thats how most gamers feel. Not that it matters how we "feel" on this topic anymore because Daneos has cleared things up anyway.

Nothing is wrong with him posting again, its his thread, if you don't like it then go your way lmao
    Its not hard, why do people feel so insulted or plain annoyed about things like this?

Anyways, Im pretty much done

• @Kamekameman

Nothing is wrong with him posting again, its his thread, if you don't like it then go your way lmao
    Its not hard, why do people feel so insulted or plain annoyed about things like this?

exactly,plus its not ''his'' post,he doesnt own it which means anyone can post in it.

yeah you're right,i could go my way but that is not how i roll,dont see why i shouldnt post,i could quote you the same response you gave me and it would apply 100 percent to you.

''Nothing is wrong with me posting again, its my right to post, if you don't like it then go your way lmao
    Its not hard, why do people feel so insulted or plain annoyed about things like this?''

c wut i did dere?

• I don't think there should be an XP reward, but maybe a title or some kind of Dogi or something. Also, if daneos can add new items to the server and decides to give items after all, i'd be willing to volunteer my services to retexture an existing Dogi that could be readded to the game with the new textures. (the Goku King Kai Dogi but white and red with the King Kai emblem replaced by the letters "POB" for "Pre-Open Beta" for example.) anyway, that's my opinion.

• What the fuck did you just fucking say about the next update being late, you little MENOW? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the MMO Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Alpha Testing, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in anti-entitlement warfare and I’m the top poster in the entire forum. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across UO, AO, SWG and DAOC and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in constructive posting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of a long list of mmo’s you probably never know nor play and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the mmo world, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

@Kamekameman, the hero we need, but don't deserve hahahaha

edited while im busy getting my large foot out of my large mouth lol

• Like it was stated in the Pre-open beta, everything will get wiped out. We all knew this was gonna happen, even if you've leveld up 8 characters to lvl 70 and maxed it up, this was of your own choosing. No extra benefits has to be granted by Daneos + we got no right to ask him for it.

The only way i would see it is giving the people who have gotten over a certain amount of level (not time since there are lots of token farmers) a small boost in exp, instead of the +10% boost you would get a +20% boost. For the rest giving everyone a lvl 33 stone is just unfair to the people who actually only wanted/can play when the official game is here.

• This here is a Alpha/Beta. We are here to TEST the game on Bugs, Functionality and Balancing. We are NOT here to play the game like you play any retail game. I'm sorry but your "Hard work" was exactely that: Playing the game for your own sake.

So in addition to already not doingdoing your job, you also want compensation for you NOT doing your job?

I just can't understand why people just don't get what a Beta is.

• As many have said before; The pre-open beta is purely for testing purposes, to try and find new bugs that can later be corrected.

A lot of you see this as an opportunity to play the game as if it's a finished product. It's not. This thread has been answered and Daneos already specifically said "No rewards will be given". I do not think he's too keen on changing his mind.

--..-.我有足夠多的足夠手段.-.---.
    ████
    ████████ ███

x1hbfp.png

• This here is a Alpha/Beta. We are here to TEST the game on Bugs, Functionality and Balancing. We are NOT here to play the game like you play any retail game. I'm sorry but your "Hard work" was exactely that: Playing the game for your own sake.

So in addition to already not doingdoing your job, you also want compensation for you NOT doing your job?

I just can't understand why people just don't get what a Beta is.

Im confused, Me wanting to spend time on something doesn't change the fact I want something to show for it at the end of the day

Also why are people still posting on this? Daneos already made himself clear

• As many have said before; The pre-open beta is purely for testing purposes, to try and find new bugs that can later be corrected.

A lot of you see this as an opportunity to play the game as if it's a finished product. It's not. This thread has been answered and Daneos already specifically said "No rewards will be given". I do not think he's too keen on changing his mind.

Yeah I know all of this, it just doesn't hurt to ask every now and then

Keep in mind I dont "expect" anything from Daneos but guys like you and the Kamekame ass hole seem to want to rush to his defense whenever someone speaks their mind about a topic

• Yeah I know all of this, it just doesn't hurt to ask every now and then

Keep in mind I dont "expect" anything from Daneos but guys like you and the Kamekame ass hole seem to want to rush to his defense whenever someone speaks their mind about a topic

I agree, I hate that @graysen guy, he's a total wanker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!