Drop rate stones apparently bug.

• the people that think its not bugged 10/10 People said that they realized it was bugged, I used my level 70 character to level my Lowbie character as I said and 1-5 stones would drop a day, and ever since update 0 drop not even a Black ! xD so Like someone said ( the Higher leve the Mob the Higher the drop rate ) your telling me my Level 70 character killed level 20 mobs and made em drop 1-5 stones per day now he kills them and 0 drops :)?

• Why is everyone picking on Cosmo all I see him posting are facts and people are disliking all his shit this is what the forum has come 2 lol and I've had disagreement with Cosmo because he can be salty sometimes but he has been nothing but nice and you can farm 1000 mobs that won't increase The chance of you getting that stone and I've farmed from 1-15 and have gotta really lucky and have gotten stone drops its the higher the level the higher the chance of you getting it I still see people posting u70 crystals on the auction house so it can't be bugged

I can already see all the dislikes coming my way :D
    Just my opinion guys don't take it to heart & play on !!

• Why is everyone picking on Cosmo all I see him posting are facts and people are disliking all his shit this is what the forum has come 2 lol and I've had disagreement with Cosmo because he can be salty sometimes but he has been nothing but nice and you can farm 1000 mobs that won't increase The chance of you getting that stone and I've farmed from 1-15 and have gotta really lucky and have gotten stone drops its the higher the level the higher the chance of you getting it I still see people posting u70 crystals on the auction house so it can't be bugged

You have 1 stone for 20kk, that itself is pretty explainatory of whats going on. And the fact that some new ones still appear doesn't mean its not bugged, just that some people still had some to sell, as you can see everyday there's less and less, and everyday the become more expensive. Anyway, I'm just stating facts, they speak for themselves.

exactly,amen to that.

on top of that i find the lack of perspective of some people on this topic to be highly disturbing.
    complaining about the drop porcentage of an item in pre-beta? really?? wow...just wow,from all the issues that the game has in its current state you guys go and focus on this trivial thing?

.... shaking my head in disbelief at the moment.

• You have 1 stone for 20kk, that itself is pretty explainatory of whats going on. And the fact that some new ones still appear doesn't mean its not bugged, just that some people still had some to sell, as you can see everyday there's less and less, and everyday the become more expensive. Anyway, I'm just stating facts, they speak for themselves.

the only reason its 20kk its cause its so hard to get it dost mean its impossible and less and less everyday ? no i see more and more spam on trade of people selling lvl 70 crystals and like Kamekameman said why is this even like a big issue ? if daneos hasn't posted anything about it maybe its because nothing has changed. I think we should be focusing on bigger bugs atm we got people killing other people that are not in arena we have buggers every where each class has a skill or 2 that dont work or dont add up and the list goes on but lets go ahead and put everything on hold so we can fix something thats not broken just so people can be dominant in pvp because we dont have tmq nor uds so the only point in getting crystals at this point is just to show off the aura effect you get from it lol im also pretty sure that once daneos releases the next update people are gonna start getting crystal drops every where because hes gonna add the tmqs and the ud thus giving you a chance to exceed your limits but until than the drop should stay as it is

i just got a lvl 55 purp crystal :D

• The drop rate technically can't be fixed as it isn't broken and Daneos has stated that he has not changed the upgrade stone drop rate from the original.

What you are all asking for is an increase to the higher level stone drop rate.

How much does Daneos pay you?

None of us have dropped a stone for the past two days and you're saying it's not bugged?

• How much does Daneos pay you?
    None of us have dropped a stone for the past two days and you're saying it's not bugged?

its a moot point anyway,even if its bugged its in the long list of bugs that this game has,if you look at the list there are far more important things to worry about.

im sure daneos is aware of this and it will get fixed when it gets fixed,its not gamebreaking nor does it limit your gameplay in a big way...

• its a moot point anyway,even if its bugged its in the long list of bugs that this game has,if you look at the list there are far more important things to worry about.
    im sure daneos is aware of this and it will get fixed when it gets fixed,its not gamebreaking nor does it limit your gameplay in a big way...

actually pvp/dungeons dont work so all you can do at lvl 70 is farming and upgrade your stuff so yeah it is limiting the gameplay in a big way ^^

• From what I've read and experienced, the stone drop rate got bugged after the recent update. As Cosmo said, Daneos didn't change the rate. It's caused by a calculation errors in the coding which Daneos should fix. I guess there is no further point in continuing the discussion.

• How much does Daneos pay you?

Daneos doesn't pay me. I haven't even spoken to the dude ever.

I just know how to read a forum post from the only person who is in charge of actually making changes to the game.

Also not once did i say it was not bugged, In fact i actually have mentioned that it is. and you sir, quoted me on it :)

"In regards to the new bugs arisen after the party and event update."

• exactly,amen to that.
    on top of that i find the lack of perspective of some people on this topic to be highly disturbing.
    complaining about the drop porcentage of an item in pre-beta? really?? wow...just wow,from all the issues that the game has in its current state you guys go and focus on this trivial thing?

.... shaking my head in disbelief at the moment.

When this many ppl are saying that something is wrong you dont say all those ppl lack perspective.. but to that one person who is denying it.
    And actually its kinda important to have these complaining and arguments in the pre-beta otherwise the problem may continue to open beta and possibly to the main game so its for the best that if there is a problem and the upgrade stones are in fact bugged then daneos could test and fix it.And upgrade stone drop rate is an important matter coz it effects the game economy very much so its not that "trivial".

• classy...

asslicker because i dont follow the herd of MENOWS that plague the forums? damn skippy,i call it how i see it.
    and fyi i dont flame and even less to people who is reporting bugs but in this case look at the tones of the posts before me:

''OMFG 0mf6 m3 f4rm f0r 2 y34r5 4nd n0 570n35 dr0p f1x n0w d4n305 7h15 br34k 7h3 3c0n0my 4nd 1 n33d 570n35 70 p4wn n3wb135 b3c4u53 1m 7h47 c00l''

yeah,that is all that i see,MENOWS thinking about me me me and now now now,instead of having some PERSPECTIVE and thinking that its not all about them and that taking into account the current state of the game there are more important things to focus on.

sure go ahead and report the bug but anymore than that is just pure nonsense...

p.s. oh and thanks for the insults,i can tell what sort of a person you are by how quickly you resorted to using insults,mother must be so proud :rolleyes:

When this many ppl are saying that something is wrong you dont say all those ppl lack perspective.. but to that one person who is denying it.And actually its kinda important to have these complaining and arguments in the pre-beta otherwise the problem may continue to open beta and possibly to the main game so its for the best that if there is a problem and the upgrade stones are in fact bugged then daneos could test and fix it.And upgrade stone drop rate is an important matter coz it effects the game economy very much so its not that "trivial".

you got me all wrong,not saying there is or isnt a bug i was saying that the lack of perspective comes from all the complaining i see about the damn stones when its a trivial matter compared to the rest of the bugs that the game has.

lol at the ''And upgrade stone drop rate is an important matter coz it effects the game economy'' part,you're funny...you do know the economy will seize to exist once the pre-beta is over right?

daneos probably has a long long list of things to fix and trust me the damn stones are way way at the bottom.

Man, this will surely make the economy fall. This no-drop bug entices the game to be P2W.

Seems a bit intentional. Maybe.

Let's hope for the best and get this bug fixed asap.

the game is in pre-beta there is no economy...

• Signed. Stones re not drop anymore. I had always many gems while lvling other low lv chars, right now i took from 1 to 55 lv and not found any stone *.*, same at my 70 lv character, after 5-10 h of farming i had average 2-5 stones, right now ZERO. Please fix it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!