Legendery drops

• Is already available, another thing is that the drop is a shit.

Legendary drops are supposed to be that. "Legendary" if you got given then the rate like in retail then everyone would be running around with it again. I much prefer having to do many runs for them as it keeps you busy and having fun.

• Legendary drops are supposed to be that. "Legendary" if you got given then the rate like in retail then everyone would be running around with it again. I much prefer having to do many runs for them as it keeps you busy and having fun.

I can't really agree. It's enough of a pain to just upgrade them due to the abysmal U70 purple/green stone droprate. If merely finding one legendary drop is this ridiculous, then how are we ever gonna find a legendary drop that actually has decent stats and is an item you can wear in the first place? It's a miracle to find one at all, but just because it's "legendary" doesn't automatically mean it's "better than rare". There's no way you're going to get Legendary 27% crit gloves.

• I can't really agree. It's enough of a pain to just upgrade them due to the abysmal U70 purple/green stone droprate. If merely finding one legendary drop is this ridiculous, then how are we ever gonna find a legendary drop that actually has decent stats and is an item you can wear in the first place? It's a miracle to find one at all, but just because it's "legendary" doesn't automatically mean it's "better than rare". There's no way you're going to get Legendary 27% crit gloves.

well cosmo's logic makes sense but I do think the rate is a little low you hardly seen any player on with legendary gear these days but thats my 2 sense

• I can't really agree. It's enough of a pain to just upgrade them due to the abysmal U70 purple/green stone droprate. If merely finding one legendary drop is this ridiculous, then how are we ever gonna find a legendary drop that actually has decent stats and is an item you can wear in the first place? It's a miracle to find one at all, but just because it's "legendary" doesn't automatically mean it's "better than rare". There's no way you're going to get Legendary 27% crit gloves.

That's cool. It's down to opinion at the end of the day. I'm happy to work to getting my stones and good gear and others want faster results.

• That's cool. It's down to opinion at the end of the day. I'm happy to work to getting my stones and good gear and others want faster results.

That's right. I personally dislike it because I have to walk around with crappy armor and weapons for forever since I don't want to waste my insanely rare U70 stones. You can never have enough of those, especially if you plan to upgrade to +13/14/15 someday.

Legendary have more stats then rare. the Highest Physical crit% and energy crit% are 33% on level Max CON DEX Focus is 34 attack speed 26% ETC

well cosmo's logic makes sense but I do think the rate is a little low you hardly seen any player on with legendary gear these days but thats my 2 sense

It not that no one has legendary weapons and armor, its the fact that drop rate for them is bugged like what Upgrade stones use to be like. In retail DBO (original) legendary item had almost the same drop rate as Upgrade stone but a little bit higher from regular MOB drops. Legendary items from TMQ Hard Bosses and Heros Had like 50% chance to drop either legendary or rare unique TMQ items same with UD 1-6

BID4 CELLx and Captain Bacterian was a little different, I don't know the what drop rates from those bosses were.

Tldr; Legendary drop rate need to be fucking fix ASAP or no one is going to do any sort of UD or TMQs

• Legendary drops are supposed to be that. "Legendary" if you got given then the rate like in retail then everyone would be running around with it again. I much prefer having to do many runs for them as it keeps you busy and having fun.

The drop is shit and you can not deny me, that I spend 6 hours a day farming to the best to drop are black stones. That I have been playing since the prebeta came out and I have not yet fallen any u70 purple or the drop is a shit or my luck is a shit one of two

• Legendary have more stats then rare.

I'm aware. What I meant is specialized rare lvl70 gloves with 27% crit are better than random stat'd legendary gloves with 10% crit, 6 FOC, 8 ENG, 12 physical attack, and 6% attack speed.

The drop is shit and you can not deny me, that I spend 6 hours a day farming to the best to drop are black stones. That I have been playing since the prebeta came out and I have not yet fallen any u70 purple or the drop is a shit or my luck is a shit one of two

Upgrade stones seem to drop about....half as often, which isn't THAT bad, except most of them are always black stones. I swear they didn't drop black ones nearly this much in the original DBO.

Somehow I doubt this drop rate is final, though. If the legendary drop rates were halved from the original game to make it last longer, that'd be fine by me. But right now it's like 50 times worse. You need to get a reward SOMETIMES to stay motivated.

• To be honest, both sides of the argument have valid reasons for why they want to have low drop rate or higher drop rate, so I will not side with any right now (I'll try to support both sides)
    Seems to me like getting Legendary items back in TW wasn't VERY easy, but it requires significantly less work than it does ATM.
    Legendary items are a huge aspect of the game, and people should only have them if they are Elite or trying to be.

I remember the Legendary Shoes I had for my SM (33 CON I think they gave). I am not sure if that was the best one I had, but it sure seems to me like it is because I can't remember any very good ones ATM.

But back to the main point, what I am trying to say here, is not to have the drop rate like it used to be before, but not to keep it as what it is ATM. We need to find an in-between in which we will be granted Legendary Armor with a lot much more satisfaction than we could imagine ourselves having back at TW.

I am aware that this wont mean that we will get our special Legendary Armor so easily. It is a step forward in making the game a bit more challenging for those who reach the top.
    Some people wouldn't be as lucky, which is kinda unfortunate, but it doesn't make them drastically less powerful than others who made their dream armor a reality.

• bruh what are you on about? it was fine back in Original the drop rate was close to the upgrade drop rate, and was like 50-60% from TMQ and UDs. That is fine

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!