Never drop the rare and excelent items in papaya

• Some players get 20 droped stones in 5 hours farming one day.... And others players like me farming 4 or 5 hours per day only get 1 blue stone every 2 days lol... Sorry gojonoku But it is only posible if the drops rate is UNBALANCED OR BUGED... You can type 23716157917 línes or pages about. The thing is easy and logic

of course, luck is involved, but would you rather mindlesly keep farming for a stone and only get 1 in a day? or would you rather farm now and then for materials and get 1-2 stones in a week without even really wanting them?

My choise would be obvious.

• it is only posible when the drops rate is UNBALANCED or when the drops rate is bugged... The developers say that the items in a Tester versión are not importants... But at same time they are selling stones droppeds with BIND on annother web pages... So yep bro de Hot the drops rate nerfed or bugged. Also if a game not Give you free rewards or cree ítem info a Tester versión... When this gonna happends?? Im since a lot scared about the oficial beta versión loooooooool

• All this happened because a rich guy wanted to try his luck upgrading to +15 and bought everything. Then since there were no stones in AH, a stupid player started selling them for 30kk+, and because everyone else is stupid, they started to sell U70 red at that price. Same with blue, and purple. And this is happening with dogis too. Rich guys don't care about wasting money since they will get all back in OB, and there you are free players, making the game hard and boring for yourselves.

• All this happened because a rich guy wanted to try his luck upgrading to +15 and bought everything. Then since there were no stones in AH, a stupid player started selling them for 30kk+, and because everyone else is stupid, they started to sell U70 red at that price. Same with blue, and purple. And this is happening with dogis too. Rich guys don't care about wasting money since they will get all back in OB, and there you are free players, making the game hard and boring for yourselves.

Maybe some of the bots got removed and there is just not the amount of stones in ah as there is usual. Also this happend after chat servers went down and auction house not working, from what i heard.

I cashed but never bought an overpriced stone, but thats just my personal thinking, idk if there is actually someone paying 20%-40% more of the price, if he just can wait another day for it to be normal

But hey, let's hate all cashers and assume that with the current rate of what you get for cashing more then exceptions can afford to waste their earned money

• @GokUsama is now working on banning bots.

I've told a lot of people about this already and they've been reporting such botters.
    Yesterday, I think the total came up to 20 botters getting banned or so! (When I talked to him on discord)

So yeah, if you do see botters, please contact GokUsama or me if he wasn't there at the time, I can bring him a report every now and then

We can actually make botting no longer as huge of an issue as it is!

• Yea ban the botter but that not going fix the drop rate problem, INFACT THE PRICES OF THE STONES WILL BE WAY HIGHER.

We need Daneos to FIX THE DROP RATE FOR THE STONES AND THE DROP rate for Items Superior, Excellent, Rare, and Legendary REGULAR MOBS CAN NOT DROP THESE ITEMS BECAUSE OF THE UPDATE DANEOS MADE TO THE GAME

* Updates

• Knockdown by skill rate 70% -> 90% increased
    • Current stuns are not active anymore when standing up from knock down.
    • Now easier HARDER to get excellent, rare & legendary drop:
    • - If superior possible then the % that the drop is superior = 1 + mob-rank * 10 (example: 1 + boss(3) * 10 = 40% | example: 1 + hero(4) * 10 = 50%)
    • - If excellent possible then the % that the drop is excellent = mob-rank * 10 (example: boss(3) * 10 = 30% | example: hero(4) * 10 = 40%)
    • - If rare possible then the % that the drop is rare = mob-rank * 10 (example: boss(3) * 10 = 30% | example: hero(4) * 10 = 40%)
    • - If legendary possible then the % that the drop is legendary = mob-rank * 10 (example:boss(3) * 10 = 30% | example: hero(4) * 10 = 40%)
    • Accounts no longer get temp-blocked when failing to login after 5 trys.
    • "State Damage X%" is now working. Formula for the attack: (physical offence + energy offence / 2) * X / 100. Defense: physical defence + energy defence / 2. Crit DMG bonus = physical critical damage bonus rate + energy critical damage bonus rate / 2

This means only SUPER,ULTRA,BOSS,HERO can drops Superior Items or higher, NORMAL MOBS CANNOT DROPS THESE ITEMS

NOT ONE SINGLE REGULAR MOBD THAT NOT IN A TMQ OR UD HAS DROP A SINGLE PIECE OF LEGENDARY GEAR EVER SINCE THIS UPDATE.

IT SHOULD NOT TAKE 60 RUNS OF TMQ OR UD TO GET ONE PIECE LEGENDARY GEAR OR KILLING AROUND 5K MOBS TO GET 1 PIECE OF LEGENDARY ARMOR EITHER

THESE REASON ARE WHY THE ECONOMY IS SO SHIT RIGHT NOW. THIS SHIT DROP RATE IS ONE OF THE BIG REASON WHY THE ECONOMY SO SHITTY RIGHT NOW AND IT ONLY GOING TO GET WORST IF DANEOS DOES NOT FUCKING FIX IT SOON :thumbdown::thumbdown::dcurse::ddizzy::dsweat::dmad:

• it is only posible when the drops rate is UNBALANCED or when the drops rate is bugged... The developers say that the items in a Tester versión are not importants... But at same time they are selling stones droppeds with BIND on annother web pages... So yep bro de Hot the drops rate nerfed or bugged. Also if a game not Give you free rewards or cree ítem info a Tester versión... When this gonna happends?? Im since a lot scared about the oficial beta versión loooooooool

this^

• LOOOOL lo bueno es cuando te dicen que los drops no son importantes en una version de prueba... pero despues te enteras que estan vendiendo piedras con BINDS en alguna pagina lol... si traen BINDS solo puede ser alguien del juego como daneos quien las vende lol.. valla timo... por un lado dicen que no son necesarios los drops buenos para una version de prubea.. y por el otro lado debajo de la mesa te venden las piedras con BINDS Loooooool

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!