Need a very very good grand chef majin's build

• Chefs aren't suppose to be buffers, as buffers, if you wanted to have only buffs, you wanted to go ultimate, no matter what...what level is it?you need to tell to know how much points to spend, also for what use? only buffs?already 70lvl?how will you lvl up if not? the reason i said arent suppose to be buffers is, you will have a mixture of buffs, which many might be not useful... as coming to buffs any + its a + i know, but! for example you might need to leave good buffs for taking others that must have, you dont get that with ultimates...

• This can give you a little bit of help. You can use grand chef or ultimate as attackers or full on only buffers. both are 100% viable for both roles.

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Grand-Chef-Majin&build=01003001100110001100110001023321302050014151110053001133302 (I don't recommend you use Pure Majin skills, since unlike Ultimate Majins, you have good AoEs)

A better build would look like:
    http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Grand-Chef-Majin&build=01003001105110001100110001023320330000014151110053001133302
    Single Target Candy is too picky... and it's not as good in CCBD either against bosses since most of your party is based on Energy attacks most likely (you give them +1000% is too much)

• Chefs aren't suppose to be buffers, as buffers, if you wanted to have only buffs, you wanted to go ultimate, no matter what...what level is it?you need to tell to know how much points to spend, also for what use? only buffs?already 70lvl?how will you lvl up if not? the reason i said arent suppose to be buffers is, you will have a mixture of buffs, which many might be not useful... as coming to buffs any + its a + i know, but! for example you might need to leave good buffs for taking others that must have, you dont get that with ultimates...

Chefs are a buffing class and only offer different buffs to those of the ultimate majin class, but do serve really good buffs. The only reason why some players prefer to make ultimate majin's are because of the LP%, and property buff. However, chefs do have a property buff which is in the mighty majin skill tree. Chefs do offer more con buffs than ultimate majins do which is why some players prefer to make them. They also offer the dex/ hitrate, con% and a better con +physical def buff which is what ultimate majins do not contain. Both classes have exclusive buffs, so it is based on preference. They are a perfectly fine class to be made for buffing.

I must also remind you @AMZD that this thread was created so that CronoDBO could seek advise on chef majins, and not as to to tell him that you think he should make another class.

Please do not make false claims such as "Chefs aren't suppose to be buffers" because that certainly is in many cases viewed as an incorrect statement and could mislead any new player who reads threads such as this.

If you want to use an exclusive buffing build for chefs, I would suggest to use this as your basis: http://tools.dboglobal.to/dbo_skill_calculator/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Grand-Chef-Majin&build=01003001100120001100110002023020030000004100410003001103102

You can then put the left over points in any other skill that you desire to have.

Alternatively I would also recommend the builds that @Cosmo and @B4.DA.$$ suggested, as they both are very good builds to be used exclusively for chef buffs. Just experiment with the skills you want, and the buffs you need. Some chefs only prefer to use these buffs only and incorporate only those buffs into their build as they are the main buffs which is what make the chef class different from the other majin classes.

• i really didnt know that opinions arent allowed,also OP's thread was saying need a good build for chef and he asks to buff,anyone in game knows that ultis are the buffers as the majority makes ultis to have buffs,all i did was try to inform him,not to waste his time if he was low lvl,instead of seen it as help,he dislike it,which im fine with that,but misleading new players?no i just stated my opinion,so...everyone is free not to like it or state their opinion,so dont throw ashes please,i can burn myself better...

sorry for the off topic OP

• Opinions are aloud and encouraged. But you also said "Chefs aren't suppose to be buffers" Which is a lie.

Both grand chef and ultimate have potential in buffing as well as offensive. Grand Chefs are more geared towards playing offensively and have buffs to draw out that potential in others while Ultimate Majin play a more defensive role in those aspects.

No need to be over dramatic and say you'll burn yourself. Any and all helpful advice is welcome. It's easy to play Majin at the beginning as they have either high base damage and long range as wonders or close range but can heal and buff themselves to stay alive.

i really didnt know that opinions arent allowed,also OP's thread was saying need a good build for chef and he asks to buff,anyone in game knows that ultis are the buffers as the majority makes ultis to have buffs,all i did was try to inform him,not to waste his time if he was low lvl,instead of seen it as help,he dislike it,which im fine with that,but misleading new players?no i just stated my opinion,so...everyone is free not to like it or state their opinion,so dont throw ashes please,i can burn myself better...

sorry for the off topic OP

• Opinions are aloud and encouraged. But you also said "Chefs aren't suppose to be buffers" Which is a lie.

Both grand chef and ultimate have potential in buffing as well as offensive. Grand Chefs are more geared towards playing offensively and have buffs to draw out that potential in others while Ultimate Majin play a more defensive role in those aspects.

No need to be over dramatic and say you'll burn yourself. Any and all helpful advice is welcome. It's easy to play Majin at the beginning as they have either high base damage and long range as wonders or close range but can heal and buff themselves to stay alive.

so misleading new players and a liar,please go ahead and plague more...chefs arent suppose to be buffers and thats my opinion,what you dont get? if you make a chef as a buffer you waste chef full pontential, chefs where cool once (50lvl cap) since then people didnt played them anymore, chefs where great at 1vs1 and 5vs5,chefs are made for pvp, if you want to farm and get invited in cc and end game dungeons you should go ulti...my opinion again.

Not over dramatic,you just see something you dont like or agree and bam,you are wrong, i am right, you suck,i am better.
    Thats toxic,just let it be,state your opinion and move on,forums are there for that reason,if i swear or insult someone just put me in my place, if you dont agree with me,you cant put me in my place,only to disagree... what you doing now is insulting and disrespecting...

sorry for the off topic again OP

• Here's a build @B4.DA.$$ helped me make. It focuses more on combat, but it still utilizes some of the key buffs for teammates as well as itself. Clicky.

Have you even played a Grand Chef? One great thing about them that hasn't been mentioned is that they make wonderful tanks thanks to passives and buffs. Ultimates may be good with defensive builds, but they lack firepower and tend to just sit around doing nothing in CC and such. Chefs have access to both AOEs and a ranged physical attack similar to the MA's Quick Attack (without the stun).

• Have you even played a Grand Chef? One great thing about them that hasn't been mentioned is that they make wonderful tanks thanks to passives and buffs. Ultimates may be good with defensive builds, but they lack firepower and tend to just sit around doing nothing in CC and such. Chefs have access to both AOEs and a ranged physical attack similar to the MA's Quick Attack (without the stun).

Of course and i have, on Tw and here,also when you where making yours here,you asked me for info in game...i didnt said that chefs are bad,said they not good for being buffers only...

• yeah chefs used to be SS tier in 1v1 PVP with their mana drain skill, then those noob devs nerfed it to the shadow realm and now u cant even finish a duel as GC without running out of mana. All ur spells cost like 10000 mana and ur mana drain has a 2 minute cd and last 8 seconds.... wtf is that shit? so lol.... They are best now as dungeon tank if u cant find a DW or SK and they are alright in Multiplayer PVP.

• yeah chefs used to be SS tier in 1v1 PVP with their mana drain skill, then those noob devs nerfed it to the shadow realm and now u cant even finish a duel as GC without running out of mana. All ur spells cost like 10000 mana and ur mana drain has a 2 minute cd and last 8 seconds.... wtf is that shit? so lol.... They are best now as dungeon tank if u cant find a DW or SK and they are alright in Multiplayer PVP.

You know there's an EP Recovery skill in the Mighty tree. It also has a Power Increase effect, which allows it to recover more EP. Also what skills are you referring to that eat up your EP?

EP drain :( I used to love that

They can still function in PvP atm, but they need a small rework on their Drain again.

It's such a cool skill and the nerf seemed a bit unfair to be honest. I think they were guessing that just because it's a Buffer makes it unable to do PvP? But then again Ultimate Majins are super powerful in PvP themselves... sooo

• EP drain :( I used to love that
    They can still function in PvP atm, but they need a small rework on their Drain again.

It's such a cool skill and the nerf seemed a bit unfair to be honest. I think they were guessing that just because it's a Buffer makes it unable to do PvP? But then again Ultimate Majins are super powerful in PvP themselves... sooo

It's not the nerf that was bad. It was how badly it was nerfed. Seriously NTL sucked at balancing. Hoping Daneos does a better job then NTL.

• Hi guys!

UPing This topic, I still have some doubts about Grand Chefs.

First of all, I'm playing as a SK at the moment. I've made This choice looking to be a Tank for Pve And still a Nice class for Pvp. However, there are to many Sks in game and probably still have in Open Beta. So I'd like to have a diferent class. I'm wishing to know more about buffers since they are well looked for both pvp and pve. Once GC have nice AoEs, a nice def and good buffs, maybe This could be my playstyle, like Cosmo said: "more ofensive", since I still can Tank, atk and will be usefull with support (Healing, buffs, Candy, KDs, etc...).

This is my build.

http://tools.dboglobal.to/dbo_…0000014157110053001133302

I see that some guys prefer hyper bomb than donkey slash. But, why? Donkey slash has a smaller Cd than HP and still can KD, without saying About Damage.

What about spiritual resistence? Is it good having two points on This?

• Hyper bomb reduce pattack and give some DOT for 10 seconds that is mostly why they pick it.

Why didn't you MAX Curing Scent - free RP ball for kd?

Donkey Slash have 2 sec cast time, long enough to be interrupted too.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!