+15 bug/hack

• Hey, this thread is just something I'm wondering.
    I've heard daneos and his team already knows why or how people are bugging the game so that they get full +15 gear (95% of the people you see with +15 on game are just hackers I would say).

If I may ask, why is it this can't be fixed right now instead of waiting for the open beta wipe?
    I'm not hating on anyone, just asking because I don't know and wish to understand further into the subject.

Thank you

• Oh, so you're saying the staff doesn't know how to fix it yet.

That's a bummer, I hope they're able to work it out before the open beta releases.
    Literally I can go to plat and most people will be +15 in most channels xD.

Well, best of luck to the devs, hopefully they'll find out someday.

Thanks.

• i really hope that staff will fix this in OB cuz our patience and tolerance have limites!! we can accept this annarchie in POB but i don't think that we will in OB i personnaly won't !!

I agree.

Right now it doesn't bother me as much because there is no cc150, no budokai, etc.
    But when there is, if this isn't fixed soon it will either make people quit playing Global because why would we bother if people just hack and we don't want to hack, or we will all be forced to hack just to be able to play against them.

The only other way would be to buy stuff in the cash shop to buy our way to +15, but that would be nonsense if everyone just hacks xD

• This is one of the reasons we cannot provide an ETA for Open Beta. We have fixed other bug abuse in the past but as new updates come people discover new ones and instead of reporting em they use it for their own benefit. It slows down our progress and we need to be cautious.

• U want to know how to fix the problem?

Step 1: Make a list of everyone who got +15 gear
    Step 2: Downgrade every +15 gear to +0
    Step 3: Watch, follow, track and spy every char whit the former +15
    Step 4: Wait till they do the bug again
    Step 5: watch how they do it
    Step 6: Fix the bug

If the buggs still works they are gonna do it over and over and over again.
    push them to the edge so the bug can go public so u can fix it

EZ

• They can't do that, maybe there are people who upgrade their gear normally ,without any bugs, how they will explain them why their items are +0 from nowher, it will be a big agitation and i'm sure most of the players will leave the game. The best options are for them to figure out, or someone to report them!!! Ps: For others players: this is just POB , we all knew will be many bugs and peoples will abuse them,this is how it works with players these days! So just wait for OB and hope for a better state of the game!!

• They can't do that, maybe there are people who upgrade their gear normally ,without any bugs, how they will explain them why their items are +0 from nowher, it will be a big agitation and i'm sure most of the players will leave the game. The best options are for them to figure out, or someone to report them!!! Ps: For others players: this is just POB , we all knew will be many bugs and peoples will abuse them,this is how it works with players these days! So just wait for OB and hope for a better state of the game!!

1.- Nobody who knows about the bug, will report anything, they will not give away their advantage
    2.- The server is still under upgrades and is not finished, so every account and every gear will be deleted when server is ready, so at the end it wont matter, u will losse ur pretty little +15 gear.
    3.- If the downgrade make the Hackers and buggers leave the server, Dam bro, im a genius.
    4.- Worried about low amount of players, here is an idea, to bring more players.
    Lock multiple log in accounts, fix drop rates and fix the upgrade buggs.
    Fix that and u will see how the amount of players will increase.
    5.- U are defending the bug. Do u know something about it?, cuz we need to fix that bug ASAP

and for last and my personal favorite

6.- If u dont know how to provide usefull information to fix this bug or help the server to fix this problem in any way possible:

• Imo, this bug should be the staff's primordial concern (if it isn't already).
    If this continues after they release more content -which there is a big lack of right now- such as budokai, that's when I'd leave along with lots of people.

Luckily, as you said, it's still POB. We gotta wait for OB or whenever they release new end game content if that is prior to OB.

Damn, you are so rude mrhunt11

• the most of 70 +15 gear was upgraded at the time when gear not downgraded, if you upgrade with White Stone. In my opinion there must be a duplication bug in the past who allowed to duplicate the upgraded gear and sell them around. The first Peoples to starts with the +15 gear was in the chinese part of members. Remember to hear something like that . But hey i havent any proove.

• Everyone needs to calm down. Open Beta won't start when bugs like this exist. Open-Beta will start when everything is implemented. and there are little to no bugs with things working as they should including quests, skills and quests as well as other things.

If people are caught abusing or exploiting any kind of bug in open Beta it will be an instant permanent ban as stated on the game policy. for now it's better to let it happen so staff can figure out how it's happening and then work on fixing it.

• This is a little bit different story but is partially related to the current situation, so I would like to suggest this.

Due to the zenni duplication bug, the current price in DBOG is ridicously high. Given that in any kind of economy the price is always determined by the law of supply and demand, the mods may want to consider collecting zenni temporarily by, for example, raising the commision on the market up to 5% (currently, 1%), doubling the teleport fees, etc. We won't be able to see the result in one or two days, but it will slowly down the price to the stable level.

The reason behind my suggestion is this:

Selling items from farming does't bring us a lot of money. Sometimes we luckily get lvl 70 purple/green stones (and could earn a big money by selling them), but the stones are so easily consumed for enchanting and just disappear, without making a good result due to the very low success rate. Therefore, for normal players (as opposed to the buggers/cheaters), the easiest and fastest way to get the stones for enchanting would be to sell Cash Point to make zenni to buy the stones. This will definitely benefit those who are providing this great game for us, and I truly understand that we as players should spend some money in order for this game to be provided (remember, they are not a charity but a profit-making org). However in a long run and even theoretically, one should be able to buy the stones by the zenni they have earned from farming. For now, to buy just ONE lvl 70 purple stone, one will have to farm for like three months (calculated: earn 5kk per day). And the stone will disappear in 10 seconds, without making our gear any stronger. That would be very frustrated. Described above is the reason why I believe lowering the zenni price would give us more chance to make a success in enchanting. Put it simply, the more chance to enchant, the more chance to get a better equipment.

For Daneos and the people who are helping him, you would still get money even if the price will get lowered, if the future updates include Wagu Machine, for example. So. no worries.

Independently, I hope they will find the solution to fix the bug in the near future. And for the buggers, please don't do that again. If the game dies again, you should know that you are VERY reponsible for that.

• the most of 70 +15 gear was upgraded at the time when gear not downgraded, if you upgrade with White Stone.

Sorry but you are wrong, most duplicated gear is legendary. Legendary lvl70 drops came after the white stone changes. (iirc either that or that time when legendary gear came there there were allmost no stones available for making that much +15s in such a short time. I've remebered seeing a fighter with full +15 lvl70 leg weapons 4 days after the release of them. 99% sure tho it was after the changes)

And lol yeah mr. hunt get every +15 to +0 nevermind those who actually spend much time and support since in 2wekks-10 years there will be open beta and they can restart...collective punishment ftw...

Thank you Aru for your honesty on that matter

Personally I see it like Cosmo

• Every programmer knows ways to circumvent the system.

Like the one explained in the typical above.

No one will want to report how the mistake is made.

Ja that most of the pagan users by the game with error.

And the administrators themselves do not know how to fix an error of their own programming.

Even people staking how to do.

Has no interest in helping players who want to enjoy the fun of the Game!

• We do work a lot to bring back this game, and want to do it the right way. The main objective of this stage isn't fun, is to have a full bug-free game, you are a tester as of now. The frustration you guys have because of buggers is something that we want to avoid in OB, and that is why it takes us longer than we'd want. If you are not having fun anymore, there is no harm in taking a break from the game and coming back later: it's a game in the end, would be a shame to get frustrated because of it. We do appreciate the work of testers - those that report a lot but also those that simply play the game and without knowing contribute to the development - and want to provide a better game server for everyone.

• I myself was tempted to buy +15 items. When I asked the seller if the items I was going to buy were bugged ones, he said no. But, who knows if he was telling the truth or lying? Another seller told me he had only bought his items from others and had no idea whether or not the items were bugged. These only indicate that we can't just wipe out all +15 items. That's not as simple as one may think.

Perhaps we might temporarily (until OB) change the effect of white stone again like the days where it didn't downgrade -2. Then, people may want to try making their own +15 items by thier hands again rather than looking for the bug item sellers. However, this suggestion cannot be an ultimate solution because it by no means help us fix the bug itself. The bug abusers will appear again and sell the items for a lower price.

Therefore, if Daneos and his team won't be able to find out how to fix the bug (although I hope they will), the only way to prevent the situation from happening in OB would be an official prior warning that any bugged item will be wiped out instantly as soon as detected, no matter what kind of deal was made between the seller and the purchaser.

• I myself was tempted to buy +15 items. When I asked the seller if the items I was going to buy were bugged ones, he said no. But, who knows if he was telling the truth or lying? Another seller told me he had only bought his items from others and had no idea whether or not the items were bugged. These only indicate that we can't just wipe out all +15 items. That's not as simple as one may think.

Perhaps we might temporarily (until OB) change the effect of white stone again like the days where it didn't downgrade -2. Then, people may want to try making their own +15 items by thier hands again rather than looking for the bug item sellers. However, this suggestion cannot be an ultimate solution because it by no means help us fix the bug itself. The bug abusers will appear again and sell the items for a lower price.

Therefore, if Daneos and his team won't be able to find out how to fix the bug (although I hope they will), the only way to prevent the situation from happening in OB would be an official prior warning that any bugged item will be wiped out instantly as soon as detected, no matter what kind of deal was made between the seller and the purchaser.

your idea is good but I doubt it will happen :( I wish it would.

if the bug cant be found when the game is ready for open beta I would recommend removing the ability to upgrade all together. that will level the playing field

• Let me see if i understand.

If u find 2 players, 1 whit every piece of gear +15, and the other one whit only the subweapon +15

Who is better candidate for downgrade gear?

who had more chances to know about the bug?, the guy whit everything +15 or the other one whit only 1 item +15?

You must be pretty dam st#pid to think u will downgrade the guy whit only 1 gear+15

Very very dam st#$pid

• I don't understand what you are talking about. Is that related to what I wrote?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!