The hell daneos 1foc = 1atk

• yeah what the heck this update is not good if any thing we should be nerfing this one shooting attacks either by increasing base con for all classes or nerfing attacks. Not increasing it . honestly I hope this "update" last shorter than the cranes op dot update

• this is bad, adding more damage is ruiening the game.

turtles can 1 shot sks now in pvp. so can fighters. this game is turning from somewhat of a skill based game to a stupid bland nuke fest.

damage should be reduced not increased. make it more skilled base instead of 1 trick pony in pvp.

reducing damage requires everyone to learn there character and learn actual combos.

\

• This is not easy to answer. I agree with you that the game would be more fun if it was more skill-based (actually, it is), but basically increasing dmg is a motivation for players to enhance their armours and weapons. Plus, one could have a choice between CON and crit dmg, for example, on their glove. On top of that, a good player will just do what they have done so far in PvP and win anyway, giving zero shit to the change from the update.

Edit: FOC, not CON, my mistake

• i think energy most be the best stats, nobody cares about energy but maybe in the next update he put 1 eng=10crit rate and 100 atk will be really awsome, but i like the stats now i can farm better than before

unforcunatley this damage increase is alienating players in pvp. theres less of a balance right now then the was 2 weeks ago. this update allows any +15 fighter, swordsmen and turtle to one shot most classes. unless they have +15 then they need 2 moves.

This is not easy to answer. I agree with you that the game would be more fun if it was more skill-based (actually, it is), but basically increasing dmg is a motivation for players to enhance their armours and weapons. Plus, one could have a choice between CON and crit dmg, for example, on their glove. On top of that, a good player will just do what they have done so far in PvP and win anyway, giving zero shit to the change from the update.

a few things about your comment.

1)con is not available for ur gloves.

2) con for humans cant tank fighters or turtles attacks with update unless they have +15 and the fighters and turtles have like +10 or worst. therefore its just a first nuke wins scenario :(

3) your leaving out dots this update doesn't do anything for cranes or dendes who require dots to win pvps.

4) I do agree with your movitation for +15 but its misplaced.

ill mention the current way of upgrading its very hard to achieve +15 for more than one set of armour. depending on the class you play, some classes require several sets of armour to pvp. like crane for instance.

heres some quick info

cranes require 2or even 3 sets of armour to effectively do pvp.

they have full foc for fighters, andswords so there stuns can land especially speed restrain.

they have tmq7 armour with con and foc effects to fight turtles, sks, and karmas and plasma, dendes and pokos

they have con physical crafted armour or grand chef majins, and buffer majins

this is just a simple list to prove my point. Its not very likely to have 2 sets of gear +15 to mitigate this update. unless u cash heavly or bug.

I don't get why a lot of people just want to be one punch man and pointlessly and effortlessly defeat opponents in 1 hit, that's how you generate negative interest in a game quickly eventually causing bordom due to simplicity of game.

• (1) FOC, not CON, my mistake (Independently, CON IS available for a certain type of glove. it will come out.)

(2) I don't understand this. Sorry.

(3) Agreed.

(4) I've never talked about +15. I only talked about a general motivation for enchantment.

Given that 1 FOC equals to 0.78 energy offense, if one could have an additional 78 energy offense when geared/buffed with 100 FOC, it will be almost like their weapons are +1 or 2 level stronger than otherwise. That's true. However, I still don't think the increase of offense will change the game in PvP drastically.

• Daneos should just ignore the community and just continue working on the progress of the game. Leave the tweaking when open beta starts would be better. Or else, threads like these would pop up once every update.

I Think he does for the most part, mind ya he did fix blank dbs to prevent scam which is a very welcomed fixed. ill admit im crazy about this issue with energy attack and physicall attack doing more damage, its because i pvp a tonne, I have over 2k of pvp matches, Sendoku has like 3.5k, when something like this gets applied the players who play the game for its pvp aspects will are usually the first to realize the pros and the cons of an update like this, pros like sendoku knows every attack inside and out and qucikly can determine if this update is good or bad.

• I agree that the update was bad, and needs to be reworked, however, I find it impossible to turtle full +15 give 1 giant kamehameha and kill a full +10 sk that has the same props as you. ( with crit)

because ? The% of energy critical damage is wrong.

but with this "boost" obtained by foc now makes any other class than namek, more paper for turtle.

With this update dende priest is also healing a little more, increased about 1000 after update.

• Some of the staff are old players from HK, TW and the beta phase. They use their collective knowledge as well as videos taken during the course of the games run to offer suggestions and work thing out.

However it's not as easy as plopping in a value down. The code requires a complex equation that differs with each type of stat and how it would work in conjunction with the others. including things like % boosts, buffs, base attack, props (if any), state damage. Ect.

This is an alpha stage server which is in development patience is required while kinks are being worked out.

Why is it so hard to get people who actually know how this game is supposed to be working to advise them on their updates?

It looks like the staff doesn't know much about balancing.

My SK is getting killed by swords LV50-60, wtf?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!