<TOKEN SHOP> Things you'd like to see in the token shop

• People keep suggesting dogis, but exactly what KIND of dogis should be implemented? I think if more dogis are added they should be some of the original outfits not tied to DB characters.

if any dogis be able the lease popular dogis should be made available in token shop like krillan temple outfit, mummi dogi.etc,.

• (this is just a Suggestion lol , people may not agree or agree this is just a suggestion don't forget) well i thought some People were asking for some stuff for token shop , items etc , but their suggestions were a little unbalanced ( u70 white , Silver Box's , Dogi Balls... ) so i had a idea in mind for items won't hurt cash shop... but i also had a great idea

Skills , aka buffs for Token points , can be managed it also keep's the game balanced since u can lock these skills where they can be used , PVE wise , dungeons ud's , etc , so for people that gonna say this is gonna ruin ( Plat : pvp , Dojo , Boudkai , etc ) don't Worry , This is just a PVE helping thing for players who wanna lvl up quick , & they probably don't own a buffer , or a healer the Prizes i picked may be Stupidly High , or low , but this is just a Suggestion. and i wanna see what People Think About it. ;)

idNGEdk.pngdgTLSmf.pngkrA6bpi.pngp4U9Y2q.png

• Guys, you overpricing shits in Token's Shop.

I will say again what should be added:

1. White Halo

2. Turtle Shell

3. EP/LP auto pots

4. White Stones

5. CC Tickets

Why white halo and turtle shell, that is because by default token look, you would have complete cosmetic ready for dogi balls to add stats. That means, you would look same as most of players but at least your stats would be same.

Every other cosmetic should remain in cash shop, soo if you dif look, donate or buy from donators aka cash shop users.

All stones should be removed instead of U White stones, any level.

Want to upgrade gear, farm stones but if you want higher upgrade, get white stones from token shop or cash shop.

About prices:

1. White Halo 1000 tokens

2. Turtle Shell 1500 tokens

3. LP or EP pot 200 tokens each

4. White Stones 100 tokens each

5. CC tickets 25, 50, 100 tokens /based on level of ticket

I saw someone suggesting 1000 tokens or more for some stuffs that are binded, and that you lose sometime without any gain (like those white stones) and why auto pots should cost more too, you can't sell them anyway.

Plus you gain 10 tokens per 15 min, soo unless you are 24/7 player like some, you gain 150-200 maybe a bit more tokens.

PS: Dogi Balls and Equipment Boxes should be added in one of events that Hardlock posted or in Title Boss merchant shop.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I Think there is only 1 category should be added to the Token shop.

1.- Upgrades Stones:

A.- Continue the progression for all levels upgrade stones:

There most be stones for every lvl

Starting from lvl 34, red, blue, purple and green stones up to lvl 70.

The cost of these items can be optanied by extrapolation from the already existing ones.

Note #1: Do not make dogies available in this token shop, why?

let people use real money for looks, let the server income become based on the look of ur player.

So: NO DOGIS, ACCOSERIES OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF COSTUME.

This option will let the server have a great income for mantienece ond owner profits.

Note #2: Equipment Boxes might sound like a great idea, but equipment boxes have demand today only cuz dungeons lvl 70 are not available. instead, make equipment boxes dropable from lvl 70 dungeons and making lvl 70 dungeons available. This way u will always have people willing to do lvl 70 dungeons, (dropable from bosses of course, about the quantity im still working on it, so do know for now.)

Note #3: Make white stones avalable from CC dungeon reward shops

Its important to creat a real incentive from CC dungeon rewards.

Make it avalable for a drop whit the floor 50 reward, whit a 50% chance of getting a whit lvl 70 stone, and work the probability from there if results if it is to high, (the chance for white stones is also a work in progress and dont know for sure.)

read my comments and dont answer right away, think about this options for a couple of days.

THX

• Please do this. Atleast one understands about this game and how to keep it interesting.

• the reason we cant do 1000 tokens is for the fact that people will go afk and sell accounts Iceman you played old Taiwan you know this was a serious problem.

even with an afk systems bots can be programed to by pass this. that's why I put high prices. beside you do nothing to get tokens.

white stones need a lvl cap the server can offet top notch white stones in events.

auto pots I don't mind if they and cash shop auto pots are restricted to pve use only!

halo...... no complaints, make two types cheap 1@1500 cant have dogi ball expendsive 1 just make it in useable for dogi balls @2500.

turtle shell same deal as halo cheap 1 not useable for dogi balls expensive 1 @3200 that can use dogi balls .

• If selling accounts is against rules, why should this be problem? Just ban them.

And yes there was AFK System before where people would be removed from server if they don't type same code each 15-30 min.

Plus it is lame that because of some 24/7 no life people most of us need to suffer...

One more, there should be guard that prevents accounts/characters to log in same time (2 chars with same IP or more), unless they are enabled by GM's or administrators, like someone want dual client buffers with main or dende.

Auto pots should be in PVP and PVE, getting one shoted and you call that pvp... Kinda lame.

With auto pots and senzu it was a bit challenging.

Ofc fix auto pot bug with 1h timer when it activates, that means you can't disable or add new one, for 1h unless it expires ofc.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Auto pots should be in PVP and PVE, getting one shoted and you call that pvp... Kinda lame.

With auto pots and senzu it was a bit challenging.

Ofc fix auto pot bug with 1h timer when it activates, that means you can't disable or add new one, for 1h unless it expires ofc.

i don't agree with you in the auto pots and senzu matter,that actually makes PVP NOT challenging for people who doesn't have auto pot

also about senzu i think it should has a cooldown or limit that can't be spammed in Budokai.

• Bruh, so many suggestions on this thread, some of them exaggerated, but there is a fact , and it's that Token Shop just needs something else, whatever, whatever, whatever, cuz current token shop is just useless af, just works to get lvl 1-30 weapons +15 and i don't even mind wasting tokens like that, but what else can you get?

Just add whatever ya'll agree to add, but do it soon ||||

• i don't agree with you in the auto pots and senzu matter,that actually makes PVP NOT challenging for people who doesn't have auto pot

also about senzu i think it should has a cooldown or limit that can't be spammed in Budokai.

Senzu have CD and can't be spammed in Budokai.

PVP is challenging with auto pots since everyone used them, did you play DBO at all?

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• This. One of most popular Dragon Ball outfit smilar to main character DB saga wear, is for free.

Also I'am sick when i see A LOT clones in Turtle Hermit student dogi, budokai glasses + Goku Hairstyle and mostly Fighter class.

That's for me an picture of DBO Newbie ^^

• You also have to remember that not everyone is able to donate to the server. There may be some kids who play DBO and they don't exactly have a credit card or a PayPal or anything like that. There's also a time constraint for these people since school is starting back up and as a result they can't play as often. So some of the stuff in the token shop are the only things they'd be able to get without grinding for hundreds of millions of Zeni to buy cash shop items at ungodly inflated prices on the exchange.

• You also have to remember that not everyone is able to donate to the server. There may be some kids who play DBO and they don't exactly have a credit card or a PayPal or anything like that.

Can always buy via Auction House for Zenni.

Anyway this person that sell that has to donate to get dogi for sale. Daneos got $, man got Zenni, another one got Dogi.

Grinding right now is not so hard... Once You hit 70 level and drop 1 Purple u70 stone You can already buy 1.5 of any dogi.

Since I've grinded 65-70 I've looted 2 u70 Purple (so i could buy 3x dogis). Its fair option (I've grinded in +8 or +9 gear for 50 level) so everyone could do that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!