This Needs to Be Said

• Pros 0

Cons Cant share you own gear between ur own characters for example if you have fighter and turtle and u feel like some farming you gota have a complete different set of armor

If you buy something from auction and then decide hmm it does not perform how you you thought for example resistance accessories ring,earring etc

if you and your friend decide to trade weapon for weapon like sword for stick then you both got to cash or go hunting for seal coins which adds to the cost of simply trading

Im sure theres many others but this is all i can think of right now

• so what use of those binds if coins r droppes in ud it doesnt make any sense to me since im the one who most of my zeni by crafting lvl 70 stuff. Syren thx for sending me here didnt notice this thread.

If you craft lvl 70 stuff you can still sell it, it only binds once equipped.

Says "making the game just as the retail dbo first".... then proceed to make these big ass changes smh...

We are far from that direction now.

You said 'we said that unbind coins will drop in dungeons.' 1st of all you never stated what dungeon and if its anything other than cc then that counts as farming to me because there is no need for me to them ever again before but along comes new update then suddenly we all have to go back to them dead ass dungeons and just because we have gear it doesn't mean we dont like to get more gear and zenny buying and selling and as i stated earlier a lot of us have more than 1 account therefore we need to gear them too

That is correct, we haven't stated dungeons or rates as we are working on that. Maybe you forget about those not "deadass" dungeons like kraken, bacterian or cell-x.

• Seems more and more a waste of time to comment trying to improve the game. I'll just say this, I understand they main point of this it to make money for the devs, but this is actually counter productive. You'd make more money if you keep this game going long term, but with moves like this you drastically shorten the life of a game you put so much effort into. Don't have to believe me, time will show you. I'll just enjoy this game for however long it lasts.

• I think when open beta comes the hype will return but for the last few months left on dis game its going to be a nightmare and a half

I can tell you what this update is all about:

First of the pros and cons:

Pros:

• Less reports about scammers, more incoming donations for unseal coins

Cons:

• Way More +15 sellers (yes you heard me right)
    • Everyone who has more than 1 character is screwed. (I used to move my weapons and mudosa accessories from my chars, which I can forget now)
    • You need to donate to sell items (the part about the unseal coins in dungeon drop is mentioned as EVENTUALLY),
    • you cant test item builds because once you gear them they are bound

Atm the game looks like this:

Many players have bugged +15 items, they either way sell it or borrow it. Now these items get bound, which means they cannot borrow it anymore but they can sell it. = increased sell of +15 items, because everyone wants a set for themselves.

Every player who has made more than 1 character and always moved their gear between the characters to not bein stuck to play one (good friend of mine has like 5 humans and he is now stuck to be playing one) is screwed now

Now a question for the staff team:

how do you guys know how it affects the people in Pre Open Beta if none of you even play?

You guys let the +15 bug go on for a long time to milk as much money as possible

A +15 item roughly earned you $120 from boxes and dogi balls alone.

and now the free players have to pay the consequences for it?

This update brings nothing but cons and drawbacks and makes people want to quit the game, and if that's the case then you know you are doing something wrong.

• If you craft lvl 70 stuff you can still sell it, it only binds once equipped.

We are far from that direction now

example i just reached lvl 70 and crafted lvl70 gear 25dex con etc and i upgraded it to +9. then i decide to do tmq and boom i got lvl 70 gear with 28con or dex and i want to sell that +9. go wasting my time in ud and we dont what is drop % for coin.

• example i just reached lvl 70 and crafted lvl70 gear 25dex con etc and i upgraded it to +9. then i decide to do tmq and boom i got lvl 70 gear with 28con or dex and i want to sell that +9. go wasting my time in ud and we dont what is drop % for coin.

Exactly, you don't even know the drop rate and, and, as a matter of fact, TMQ is also a dungeon.

• Like you can see that community members are against most of your changes, so I dare to ask who is giving these stupid suggestions? I am pretty sure that the main reason why most of us still play here is having a retail like game. It is the only reason why we actually play here, if you really want to give us good updates, get people like Sendoku or Syren who know the game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!