WTF DANEOS DRAGON BALL GLOBAL TEAM? !!!!

• we spend money to buy the stuff from the cash shop

some of us spend the money to help the game improving

isn't that enough to "make the game better"?

IT'S ENOUGH TO MAKE A GAME ITSELF !! IT'S ENOUGH TO MAKE NEW ROLES!!

WTF is wrong with you MODS/CM are you blind? we help you unlimited times!!

and you won't help us for once!!

you can silence me but you can't silent the all. this is new role you need to know about.

• I don't know why so many people are crying p2w when this update literally applies to only the stuff that people have equipped, like is hard to not put on an item once you pick it up.

And didn't they already say before that any cash shop you spent in Alpha will be refunded in OBT? So all of the people complaining about spending more money don't realize that when you get all those points (you know when the game actually matters) you want be spending it on none of these "P2W/Broken items", because they will be obtainable from farming.

Its like people don't understand what a wipe is gonna happen and literally everything there doing that doesn't relate to finding bugs or reporting things that are not as they should be are wasting there time.

And who in there right mind would pay real-money for an item that they know will be deleted, not possibly deleted but deleted?

• I just don't get it. I never see this community get this passionate for PvP/PvE balance. I never see this community get this passionate for classes to be reworked. I never see this community get this passionate for a better upgrade system.

Why for this update? Because it doesnt benefit some of you cashers and you actually have to do some PvE now? Why? Because you can't borrow your friends gear when you're about to duel someone behind plat that you claim you're better than? Why? Because this game will be a lot less P2W now? The only good reason I see is you cant switch your gear to your PvE characters on a different account now but that's it. But they said they'll make it so you can give binded gear to characters on the same account.

• I just don't get it. I never see this community get this passionate for PvP/PvE balance. I never see this community get this passionate for classes to be reworked. I never see this community get this passionate for a better upgrade system.

Why for this update? Because it doesnt benefit some of you cashers and you actually have to do some PvE now? Why? Because you can't borrow your friends gear when you're about to duel someone behind plat that you claim you're better than? Why? Because this game will be a lot less P2W now? The only good reason I see is you cant switch your gear to your PvE characters on a different account now but that's it. But they said they'll make it so you can give binded gear to characters on the same account.

Exactly, people don't wanna admit it but most who are complaining about this update really don't like that fact that it makes whatever they're doing less convenient and require some more effort.

Tbh I feel like this update is less about scammers and hackers(they will always find a way) and more about people actually partying up to do dungeons. I mean if you feel that your gear is not strong enough for you to progress through a stage in the game and you can't afford better gear with zeni, then team with some people who are also in the same boat and farm a TMQ or UD in your level range with them to get good gear.

Seriously DBO was never supposed to be get a level 70 and power-level all your alts and give them the your old gear so you never have interact with anyone until your in late game.

• Filthy boots licker, you think you would take a reward for this bullshit? but wait. you don't even know what's going on cuz you still noob.

go and level up your self then come to reply on me.

You do realize you lose credibility when you resort to bashing someone that you don't know, your never gonna sway the Mods to even consider your opinions or suggestions because of how you carry your self and FYI this is nothing new played kr when it was a literal grind-fest and played TW when it was first released.

• This thread is a joke. Shut this shit down.

Daenos, thank you for bringing this game back and giving us an opportunity to play a game that we all love and enjoy. You'll have my support bro. It takes a lot to do what you do and real people appreciate it!

Peace

• I'm tired of writing stuff and it being deleted by mods.
    My opinion on this update simply put.

White Stones have been removed for OB from Cash shop = Decrease in $$$ influx.

Gameplay changed in order to monopolize "Bind Coins" to counter that loss of $$$ from White stones being removed.

• White stones were never supposed to be in the cash shop like they were though. And "Bind Coins" aren't as essential as White Stones because the choice between using a white stone and not comes down to risk reseting gear to +0 and have wasted all your resources or keeping the + and not having wasted your resources.

Bind coins is do I equip this item I may or may not need and farm the coin or do I decide its more beneficial to just sell it.

Now between these two which is more of a necessity and which is more of a convenience.

• Exactly so taking them out and making them obtainable through drops instead, and refunding all cash shop spent in OBT what are you losing? Nothing if people realize that you don't need to spend money right now and if you had spent money you get it all back, tell me what someone is losing after realizing this and what Money is Daneos gaining?

• i doubt so hard that he will listen to such amount of players especially when he removed (changed into drop) all mostly p2w items that gave u power ingame (dogi balls and silver boxes (prolly thats why ure crying mostly)).

Not Probably my friend, it is why they're complaining. At this point players are just making up reasons to why it's just for more cash and P2W, the cash shop since the beginning of POB was P2W, no complaining then infact completely peaceful except for nerf updates. Fact is this update is Anti-P2W and they fear us old players because now we will shine in Open Beta now more than ever before. They don't know history to when all the great gear in DBO, binded. (TMQ armor/weapons, CCBD armor/weapons, there was NO CRAFT GEAR)

• But they said they'll make it so you can give binded gear to characters on the same account.

Where did they say this? If its true then well it helps but still. I got 5 lvl 70 on same account because i got most of my chars lvl 50 before knowing about dual client.But its a pain in the ass when i wanna play on a diff char and bring over my gloves/armours. Kakarot does the same thing too making all chars on 1 account.

Even though its very unfair to players in very unique timezones that want to power lvl themselves, still i do not agree with the armour/weapon/staff/accessory bind its just a hassle and very unfair and makes things tedious to players in timezones where only his people are online (New Zealand, Hawaii,West Coast.)

I would 100% just power lvl my character instead of grinding on 5-6 diff characters because I dont have the time for that, and even if i wanted to grind on each of those characters my timezone prevents me from finding TMQ/UD party without losing sleep, and tis not worth it.

• well haha this thread is out of hand lots of kurs constantly crying.

here how it is put we don't like this update because it limits the community on how we can play and make zeni.

if this is a temporary things as some mods are trying to point out then theres nothin for me to whine about here.

I think minor tweeks to the bind system is needed for the free to play players

echosans idea is very fair just bind items over +10 upgrade then players can still sell gears for zenni,

transfer somewhat decent gear to other charactors. and we don't need to craft everything for ourselves.

*peace*

ohh ya moderator team

icedude, gm erza, gm aru, gm hurricane, goddess chick, puba (pureunadulterated badass) , stupido box, Daneos, toe-mateo and others don't delete this post cause I said kur!

• Haha. C'mon buddy.

Reread your sentence a couple of times.

Take in what that actually means.

Think outta the box.

I think you're a DBOR pawn who is trying to spread false facts and chaos, if unbind coin will be available through drops and dungeons it will be no longer pay2win and even if it wasn't the case how is this going to be pay2win? the only advantage you will have is make gear unbind once and sell it or transfer to another character binding system will split weak ningens from the strong ningens.

Don't use p2w to justify your argument you're not making sense at all

• I think you're a DBOR pawn who is trying to spread false facts and chaos, if unbind coin will be available through drops and dungeons it will be no longer pay2win and even if it wasn't the case how is this going to be pay2win? the only advantage you will have is make gear unbind once and sell it or transfer to another character binding system will split weak ningens from the strong ningens.

Don't use p2w to justify your argument you're not making sense at all

Yes, I'm a DBOR pawn.

Dumke fanboy 24/7 YOLO swag 4/20.

You fool, P2W is not what is being talked about here.

This update seems as if it was declared just to undermine the opportunities of all DBO players, just so "Unbind Coins" can be curtailed towards heavy cashers and lazy people. If that weren't the case, we probably would have had a Poll regarding this new update.. Like we've had for countless others.

You're telling me, you'll ask for our opinions regarding small matters, but when it comes to big game changing decisions, our contribution doesn't even matter?

Get your middle school grammar out of here and provide something meaningful please.

• This update seems as if it was declared just to undermine the opportunities of all DBO players, just so "Unbind Coins"

I can see that you envy dbog if they are succesful and you don't want them to earn shit even though you will have the sealing thing available via drop and playing for free, stop playing the guy who trying to expose illuminati's plan you sound like these people who envy youtubers from earning money via youtube when you don't even have to pay shit to watch their videos, you're not right in the head.

I don't see where is the problem the binding system is the most common thing in mmo (2015>2016>2017) and that is not even a bind by default like vetran mmorpgs you will still have the option to sell items that you're not in need and when you are going to sell your stuff they will be more valuable because it won't be like now players selling the gear they are wearing foken hell you will even be able to unbind them lol its actually more easier compared to other mmo so please don't come up with this lame argument about coin sales its not like everyone will use it and i doubt if you even play the game and know the minimum basics about it back in the days when TMQ was the best set in the game there was barely anyone who used seal coin.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!