Update Question

• I asked in a PM but no response yet so I'll ask hear since many people would probably like to know anyway.

When Daneos said "Drop Rate from dungeon has been changed to fit DBO-TW" what did he mean exactly? Was it stones cuz that seems to be reduced by about 95%+ from before the update.

Was it boss weapons cuz after maybe 20+ times of ud1 I didn't get one of the legendary/rare lvl22 gloves/staffs that I sometimes got before the update. Those are the best kid weapons that you don't get from a quest.

I'd like to know what the intent was of that part of the update. Maybe there was a mistake like with the Doji ball update.

Also curious on other's opinions on the fact that stones are almost nonexistent in ud's/tmq's now and weapon/armor drops from them seem to be as well from what I've seen.

• there are not as many stones in auction as before :!::rolleyes:

yea there are more 70 stones cuz stone drops from outside dungeons and tmq's have been increased some but in tmq's/ud's it has been drastically decreased.

Another example is that not ONE new Majin tmq1 armor has been put in the AH since the update. Could be that brown boxes are harder to get too so people are less motivated to farm tmq1 but I doubt it.

• Drop rate of stones is increased.

Farm 2 h each day in papaya and one day you might get all stones, one day all legendary, it is really luck based.

About UD, TMQ, drop rate is as it was in TW.

About TMQ1, people are busy with CC cuz of dogi balls now.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Drop rate of stones is increased.

Farm 2 h each day in papaya and one day you might get all stones, one day all legendary, it is really luck based.

About UD, TMQ, drop rate is as it was in TW.

About TMQ1, people are busy with CC cuz of dogi balls now.

thought mee it's not even the case to bee semilar as taiwain drop rate of tmq stuff sets ^^

• Getting random shit drop instead of unique uds and tmq items. It not fix to how it was in TW so can we please saying that, it most likely the opposite prodige has proof of farming and every other item but a unique tmq item.

And the stone drop rate in dungeon was better and more suitable before the update

totaly agree the old drop rate in dungeon was helping low level players to have a base stuff it didn't affect the high level gamplay at all

• Another example of complaining players taking pretty open beta too seriously and then regretting what they ask for

They dont like outside of dungeon drop rates= changes are made and makes those drop rates higher (logically at a price)

Now that changes are made= they complain about the previous dungeon rates and want it back before

Take this as a lesson to be grateful of what already is in game

On a side note: I agree with the thread that the low level players are at a disadvantage now and I agree with everyone. But just showing you how a lot of people begged and pestered for this uneccessary upgrade drop outside dungeon increase (unnecessary cuz in Obt we will have dungeons for 70) and then couldn't handle what they asked for.

Anyway I agree with you all previous change was better...but let's agree to stop making uneccessary changes as it slows down obt progress

• Personally I see most of changhes unuseful and make the way for a more cashy server.true things that need be changhed are drop rate,class balance,cash shop unuseful cashy wagu,hateful upgrade system.only thing that is better than original is dunegons and tmq that actually take some skills to be done

• Personally I see most of changhes unuseful and make the way for a more cashy server.true things that need be changhed are drop rate,class balance,cash shop unuseful cashy wagu,hateful upgrade system.only thing that is better than original is dunegons and tmq that actually take some skills to be done

- Drop Rate is fine
    - Class Balance will come someday
    - You don't need Cash Shop to enjoy the game since no more White Stones, Brown Boxes or Pots on it
    - The Upgrade System is fair compared to TW because you don't break your Item anymore

• - Drop Rate is fine
    - Class Balance will come someday
    - You don't need Cash Shop to enjoy the game since no more White Stones, Brown Boxes or Pots on it
    - The Upgrade System is fair compared to TW because you don't break your Item anymore

Read the other post I write.I don't think game will be balanced soon.its called marketing.most people want fighter,human for be good need very expansive items=more cash from the people to the server.Even in tw the upgrade system was not good,only in Korean with level 55 cap was good since with old white stones your items wasn't go lower of +6.after that they start milking money from this game with this crappy upgrade system and class balance.

i have a question for u my friend : did u play dbotw ? if yes so don't u notice a difference of p2w ? if no so you are blind guy , this server is not even close to bee p2w guys if u want a deffenitiion go play arch age , saint seiya online , blade and soul ...ect so stop complain about this server being too p2w if u pass all you'r time at plat u won't get monney cuz u won't farm dude i think the only thig that is p2w in cs are the brown boxes but the staff promised us that they are trying to get a solution for getting them IG HONNESTLY IT IS US THE COMMUNITY THAT ARE MAKING THE GAME P2W , i think that dbog team should revalue the aspect of buy \ sell sytem cuz no one sell iinteresting things vs zenie always brown boxes or dogi balls --' wich is a serious problem cuz zenie is usless atm

• actually all the changes are great....the only problem I see for Obt is low lvl drop stones...but with token shop its fine...we don't stay those low lvls on our main anyway...I just pointed out how fast some people switched up on something they literally begged for

• i have a question for u my friend : did u play dbotw ? if yes so don't u notice a difference of p2w ? if no so you are blind guy , this server is not even close to bee p2w guys if u want a deffenitiion go play arch age , saint seiya online , blade and soul ...ect so stop complain about this server being too p2w if u pass all you'r time at plat u won't get monney cuz u won't farm dude i think the only thig that is p2w in cs are the brown boxes but the staff promised us that they are trying to get a solution for getting them IG HONNESTLY IT IS US THE COMMUNITY THAT ARE MAKING THE GAME P2W , i think that dbog team should revalue the aspect of buy \ sell sytem cuz no one sell iinteresting things vs zenie always brown boxes or dogi balls --' wich is a serious problem cuz zenie is usless atm

I'm around since Korean closed beta. And until level 55 all was good.after I start play a lot less because the game get ruined.even Korean quit when this "nice" upgrade system and this "perfect" class balance get added.and this is why game die.

Why is p2w?buy 100 dogi sell them for zeni and get stones.more try more chance of have better items.this I call it p2w.stones level 70 should be dropped only in cc.and break should get removed so people will actually have a reachable gol,not an illusion.like I say most of time this system is maked for farm money,took 0 skills just $$$.play ffxiv and you will see what I mean.even blade e soul upgrade works better.and class in tw was already unbalanced,the game start lose comunity the patch that make sk dps and transformations level 40.dw anyway I already play another games.actually I play cuphead,and is very fun.

• The community is very active tho....idk why people say its lost o.O

I already see this story in kr.give time.once they realize that upgrade is almost impossible and more you cash more you are good they will start leave.

And is not my opinion,kr was the same.expecially after the big patch.server was always empty.they merged all and was still empty.a player solo scramble because wasn't people do it.

• Hello,

The drop from UDs has been adjusted to retail DBO TW. Before the drop of stones in the UD was exaggerated, now it has simply been adjusted.

Regarding the drop of the BOSS / Ultra / HERO from TMQs It's true that it is still not finished because it should have a drop of 100% armor (excellent, rare or legendary).

Hopefully it can be resolved soon,

Regards.

• With upgrade system so hungry of stones for get good resultats stones should drop always like in tmq before

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!