Ideas to make the map feel more interactive

• So I think this was a topic of discussion once before but as I'm flying around the map I always thought this game is missing something crucial. The game designers spent a lot of time developing all these cool looking maps and NPC and other things but the huge problem they have is you have no reason to ever go back to those maps once you've completed all the quests.

I feel like its a huge waste, I know the heart of the game is in Kokkara Village and Korin Village but I was wondering if people had ideas on how to make other parts of the game/map more interactive and reasons to need to visit back and or things to keep doing on those other maps?

I wanted to create a discussion for ideas :)

• One idea I just got from another thread was to add quests to the game where you need to get items from other maps and collect things and or kill mobs to get them and bring them back to someone ... essentially like quests now but something they add daily or weekly to get you to go back to maps again.

• Spawning world bosses in each map and peopole need too kill evrey map world boss to spawn the mega boss a boss wich should bee way more op then this boss ( yesterday we kill it in less then1 min wich is totaly rediculos )

• I heard from old TW players that this version of the game is missing some Ultra mobs, I believe, that roamed around Papaya
    Maybe that's what is missing

yep but no one was attacking those mobs cuz they wasen't giving any kind of item ( just here to no let u farm -_- )

• One of the most important things to bring people to different places is more auction houses and PvP platforms. Daneos said he'd make a PvP plat out of the Cell Games arena, but I guess that plan's been forgotten....? Anyway, more pet merchants, event merchants, upgrade merchants, and banker NPCs would also help alot too. I'm also all for introducing a new lvl75/80 world boss. I dunno, maybe he gives 1 more gold coin as reward.

We should be careful about putting PvP arenas down, though. If you place too many PvP platforms, then people could have trouble finding a place to spar and fool around in with others. There should be 3 in the world at most, one preferably being in an obscure spot so people can plan free-for-alls or guild wars without as big of a chance to get interrupted.

• One of the most important things to bring people to different places is more auction houses and PvP platforms. Daneos said he'd make a PvP plat out of the Cell Games arena, but I guess that plan's been forgotten....? Anyway, more pet merchants, event merchants, upgrade merchants, and banker NPCs would also help alot too. I'm also all for introducing a new lvl75/80 world boss. I dunno, maybe he gives 1 more gold coin as reward.

We should be careful about putting PvP arenas down, though. If you place too many PvP platforms, then people could have trouble finding a place to spar and fool around in with others. There should be 3 in the world at most, one preferably being in an obscure spot so people can plan free-for-alls or guild wars without as big of a chance to get interrupted.

I think making a pvp platform out of the cell saga platform is a great idea and a step in the right direction to utilize more of the map to bring people to it. Also adding more shops in the cell map area like the auction house ect.

I like the idea of the boss mobs roaming around but they need a purpose to make you need/want to kill them and they shouldn't be easy to do either.

The game does have a lot of great ideas like scramble, the CCC but those require a more hardcore player ...as myself i've never done a scramble before. The dragonball hunt is also a reason to go around the map to places you don't go anymore to search for dragonballs but thats only once a week so unless you are on at those 2 specific times on Saturday the dragonball hunt is a non existent thing.

• One idea I just got from another thread was to add quests to the game where you need to get items from other maps and collect things and or kill mobs to get them and bring them back to someone ... essentially like quests now but something they add daily or weekly to get you to go back to maps again.

New maps can be added, but its all up to the dev. I do have the neccesary tools and i am willing to provide them but only really skilled people can make this happen. Not a lot of those in this community so meh. (By skilled people i mean developers)

• I would like to see an event where you have to defend the villages against some bosses, maybe TMQ bosses. Something like "A wormhole appeared, and some Heroes and Villains infected by Towa magic appeared! Defend the main villages from them in x time before it's too late".

It would be cool.

thats a really cool idea probably alot of work to implement though but still a cool idea.

• I would like to see an event where you have to defend the villages against some bosses, maybe TMQ bosses. Something like "A wormhole appeared, and some Heroes and Villains infected by Towa magic appeared! Defend the main villages from them in x time before it's too late".

It would be cool.

IIRC Pirates of the Caribbean Online had this. I think it was like every friday or saturday or something like that where a bunch of un-dead bad guys would spawn in the ocean and invade port royal, and it was so epic every time.

Man i hear this game is getting revived too lmao the feels.

• my suggestion would be to create a new Boss system the way I'm going to say.

boss and level:

With this system, only 1 boss would appear on each map of the game so players would not ignore others who are in "bad" places, because I realize that many bosses are ignored in the event of the underworld.

The levels of the bosses would be according to the maximum level of the specific map, so that all levels of characters in the game will participate. Example: The map has missions from level 51 to 55, so the boss would be level 55.

Reward for helping to defeat:

the system would randomly choose an "X" number of players who helped and sent (perhaps by email) a random reward regardless of the damage the player did, but which he helped in a good way. Maybe announce the same way when someone upgrades an item, "player x" helped defeat the boss "x" and received a reward.

I think this would be a good way to recover people in certain places of the game.

Origin where I got this idea: a mobile game.

• way to hard to Code

• the best thing to add for the newbies maps is adding a super hard difficulty for UD 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 ,5 and 6 also make the baba DWC dungeon available.

do an event which you kill Boss around the world like saiyan apes going around the earth destroying the world and we save the earth from them.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!