Making Kraken Cellx drops tradeable or having the abilities to get unbind with seal coins.

• Lol, you even said "make it harder to complete".
    Most of the players with bugged +15 gear and overstatted dogi, still cant do it. How in the world should they make it harder?

that because they're balancing the game around the fact because everyone has +15 due to bugs or w.e that also another problem we'll have to worry about once the server wipes

• Explain "bugged"

bacterian / kraken 1st room mobs are way too easy too beat ( and i think that mobs shouldn't have prop but they have )

bacterian shouldn't bee able to mouve but in dbog he mouve and u can take him when ever u want in the cage

kraken shouldn't come to the dungeon intrance and should spawn mini krakens and if u shoot him to fast he will become immortal and u need to kill the 2nd kraken ( btw the reflect kraken buff doesnt work he donn't kill it let u with 1 point life and remouve buffs and kaio ) the drop rate is always legendary wich shouldn't bee the case and in tw legendary = max stat also the drop rate back in tw could stay like forever as much as someone is in .. by the way in retail taiwain once u attack kraken or he agro u the grill instatly close wich isn't the case and there were to texture bugs in bouth taiwain and cell wich i don't know if they still there

Cell X ; when attack cell mini cercle's should spawn in the map and if u are there the mobs won't spawn but know they do there is a karma Debuff wich stackble in kraken aka Poisonious Dark Beam i don't know if the defense debuff is stackable too but yeah

As i know that u will gonna read this message pleas take time to check tmq1 hard drop cuz i sended screens to Gm Behaviour the tmq1 hard in retail used to drop for 100% rare or legendary parts but know it drops excellent one too often wich shouldn't drop 0%

• Everything you mentioned about BID was done intentionally except that the Kraken gate is not closed.

what about cell ? also u maked speed more op cuz know even if reflect is here we won't die 1lp and here we go dende heal let's go again we don't need to care about reflect buff !! mini poulpes doesn't spawn ? well nice it's easier

• I just wish there was a market for these items because right now they drop disappear within 30 seconds and you can't trade it to another character or sell it. I never played a game where you couldn't make money with endgame PvE.

hummm why just make them possible to bee sold to PNJ hhahaha for i don't know 20kk for rare and depend by stats for example if u sell a 13 prop earing to NPC Marchand he give u some monney like 100 -200kk so u will still make monney but this will make zenie inflation even faster ^^

• bacterian / kraken 1st room mobs are way too easy too beat ( and i think that mobs shouldn't have prop but they have )

On TW it was even easier. Turtle did alot of more dmg then now. And these dungeons are mini dungeons which you should spam (just my opinion). Making the mobs stronger won't change anything you will need 10 seconds longer then now.

bacterian shouldn't bee able to mouve but in dbog he mouve and u can take him when ever u want in the cage

It's fine that bacterian moves. On TW there was also a bug with bacterian. Don't know anymore how it exactly worked but you could open the gates after a few seconds and kill bacterian without any mobs spawning. So the problem is not that he is moving but with the spawn of the mobs.

in tw legendary = max stat

If you mean that every legendary drop was max stat then you are wrong the stats were random. But if you wanted to say something else then ignore this.

BTW I like how active you are discussion everywhere keep up the good work =)

• thanks ( for max stat i was talking about the ring prop my bad )

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!