What's the best class for PvP actually?

• Top 3 would be :

Karma Majin

Fighter

Shadow Knight

However, this ranking will change in beta, as most SK/Fighters have bugged stats on dogis~

Karma will still be number 1 tho.

As for Grand Chef majins, they can only be good against Martial Artists, kinda like my Dark Warrior, but worse.

• well, it's sad, but is heal based in energy atk? i tested a bit with different equips and seems it only increased with energy

Incase you wondered about this aspect too, for party pvp you could always go Plasma. No need to describe how useful they are with all that KD & stuff.

i'll check his skills

I would have said Karma, Fighter and Ultimate Majin, but I guess those are preference

why is ultimate good? pros and con?

anyonone know if heal is energy based?

• dende is energy base they heal.

ultimates are good because they can take hits remove debuffs and dots like a champ. and have unique buffs that can make them hard to kill and stun.

they are a nuisance to sks and cranes becasue of there ability to remove dots and out tank them.

Sendoku is right for top 1v1 pvp classes

karma is number 1 they can stun forever and with cd gear trap opponents in a never ending skill lock.

fighters are number 2 cause they one hit almost all classes except nameks. they have insane resistance (in this version of dbo in original version it wasnt liek this at all) and cant be stun with proper builds and gear. They are subjected to tonnes of buffs from the dbog staff (for some reason that doesnt make much sense tbh)

sk's tank, has best dots in game one hit all humans! muhahaha, they have 45m stun recharges in 10 secs spam away :)

worst classes for 1v1 pvp

crane and chef.

crane is totally relied on ping and luck if one of there stuns gets resisted they done. there dots take way to long to be effective in battle only 1 guy was truely good at crane and he left the class cause he knows how shitty they are. This class was subjected to rediculous nerfs. To make matters worst Dbog Team thinks cranes are fine hahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

chef, lack of damage and range compared to other dps classes makes it weak, it doesnt have good utility moves like other majin classes to remove debuffs, dots. its main stun can be completely resisted with anti candy gear. No buffs or attempts have been tested by dbog team to try make this class better, just brainstorming on forums from what i can see,

• well, it's sad, but is heal based in energy atk? i tested a bit with different equips and seems it only increased with energy

i'll check his skills

why is ultimate good? pros and con?

anyonone know if heal is energy based?

Hello, your Ultimate Majin question had been answered, but if you have any doubt, please let us know.

Talking about Heal, the answer is yes, is Energy Based.

A con in my opinion for an Ultimate Majin are their builds, they aren't that flexible for pvp/pve in terms of buffs and dps'ing or support skills, i usually need to pick a flavor and redo my build to adapt it to my pve or pvp needs, but never everything at same time.

• lol but remove dots its primary skills, i have remove poison, burn, bleeding and can remove paralyzis as chef. so i really cannot understand how it cannot remove dots.
    And yes, any buff are working, i tested any buff and nothing work only evade and hardening breeze actually i have 3, echanting breeze dont work, i tested and it dont cause any change.

• lol but remove dots its primary skills, i have remove poison, burn, bleeding and can remove paralyzis as chef. so i really cannot understand how it cannot remove dots.
    And yes, any buff are working, i tested any buff and nothing work only evade and hardening breeze actually i have 3, echanting breeze dont work, i tested and it dont cause any change.

I think hes talking about <Devour Curse> an Ultimate Majin skill, it "eats" the oldest curse or debuff (poison, bleeding, etc. or any purple icon debuff your character have at certain moment) and heals a bit and <Pleasant Feeling>, it cure Horror, Confusion, Paralysis and Stiffness.

And yes, from Mighty Majin skill tree we have a cure for poison and bleeding, very useful indeed for its aoe, and as a Grand Chef i usually have those skills plus <Curing Scent> an aoe paralysis cure for my team or whoever need it if i'm near plus a RP Ball (those little yellow balls your character have below its portrait, they are used to tweak skills.. to do that, you usually keep pressed a bit a skill button and follow its instructions, to see its options/description, and you can click the * at any skill icon to read about it) if i maxed it. :)

<Enchanting Breeze> works but we cant see its changes or effects directly at our Stats Window, it give 14 (%) props or properties and Ultimate Majin have its improved version called <Miraculous Fitness> which gives 18 (%) props. Its a stat that works like Pokemon, water to fire, ground to electric, etc., but at DBO we have:

None= +5% for offensive/defensive

Honest= +5% to None, +5% against Strange, +10% against Wild, -10% against Elegant, -5% against Funny

Wild= +5% to None, -5% against Strange, - 10% against Honest, +5 against Elegant, +10% against Funny

Strange= +5% to None, -5% against Honest, +5% against Wild, - +10% against Elegant, -10% against Funny

Elegant= +5% to None, +10% against Honest, -10% against Strange, - 5% against Wild, +5% against Funny

Funny= +5 to None, +5% against Honest, +10 against Strange, -10% against Wild, -5% against Elegant

Against same prop= 0%

For Majins each prop point its 1%, for other races and/or classes changed here at Global when it was 1% to everyone and i'm unable to give you details because i don't remember, my apologies!, but maybe someone else is able to give us that details.

We can add/change props (only jacket, primary and sub weapon can have a prop) by visiting the Upgrade Merchant at the Change Attribute option at any main city, we need 2 items, the base and any other that match the quality or any superior in quality/level, an example: we can use a lvl 30 rare item to add/change a level 20 excellent prop.

Quality= white (normal) < blue (superior) < excellent (yellow) < red (rare) < purple (legendary)

And of course, zenny, the higher level the base item, the more zenny we use.

It have 50% success rate per try and any item used to improve the base one, its lost success or not, if used to change props,if it fail, the current prop of the base item is lost or in other words, returned to None. We can improve our props by using the buffs i mentioned before and by equipping some accessories,the most common are earrings from Mudosa (pvp ranked currency and you can expend em at Mudosa Gamblers in main cities according to your needs/level of the gambler) and some rings set from a currency from a special dungeon called CC Battle Dungeon located at West City.

You can see them in action only when you are at offensive, you can notice some % increased/decreased damage output and some % decreased/increased damage input up to your properties in relation with your opponent/mob ones.

You can check your props % below your Character Portrait at left/top of your screen if you put your mouse cursor where you have N and N (i saw it at your screenies in your other post about them).

• For grand chef i think if they revert chef EP drain skill to how it was at level 60 cap and add pleasant feeling devour curse.

• I think hes talking about <Devour Curse> an Ultimate Majin skill, it "eats" the oldest curse or debuff (poison, bleeding, etc. or any purple icon debuff your character have at certain moment) and heals a bit and <Pleasant Feeling>, it cure Horror, Confusion, Paralysis and Stiffness.

And yes, from Mighty Majin skill tree we have a cure for poison and bleeding, very useful indeed for its aoe, and as a Grand Chef i usually have those skills plus <Curing Scent> an aoe paralysis cure for my team or whoever need it if i'm near plus a RP Ball (those little yellow balls your character have below its portrait, they are used to tweak skills.. to do that, you usually keep pressed a bit a skill button and follow its instructions, to see its options/description, and you can click the * at any skill icon to read about it) if i maxed it. :)

i know about RP i saw skills too at skill tree calculator, thanks after all, loving take tips from experienced players. Maybe i'll test run as energy and check if is good, because heals run in energy. do you if curing scent cure stun from ball transformation and spining atk?

For grand chef i think if they revert chef EP drain skill to how it was at level 60 cap and add pleasant feeling devour curse.

it got nerfed?

• For grand chef i think if they revert chef EP drain skill to how it was at level 60 cap and add pleasant feeling devour curse.

Maybe I am going off-topic here but what chef needs is HOT.

Think about it, ultimate majin have 21% LP buff, he have no problem in tanking attacks while chef is super weak in it, he needs HOT to last longer and ofc since he do not have %res passive, he needs that devour curse yea.

This way chef would be hard to kill and it wouldn't sux badly as he sux now.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• First things first. Pretty much every class in this game is well-suited for both PvP and PvE aspects. I wouldn't have posted this a while ago, but Sendoku 's exploits with Dark Warrior have emboldened me.

Now, there are some classes that people outright recommend for PvP, and I don't disagree with them, the classes they mentioned are indeed good for PvP. What you need to keep in mind is that the criteria they have mentioned those classes based on is ease of use. Apart from those, there are examples of people thinking about what they do with characters instead of spamming buttons, and the result is that they beat characters that are much better geared and much easier to play. Crane Hermit used to be one such class. The point is, whatever class you pick, if you put your mind to it, it can be used for great PvP

• Maybe I am going off-topic here but what chef needs is HOT.

Think about it, ultimate majin have 21% LP buff, he have no problem in tanking attacks while chef is super weak in it, he needs HOT to last longer and ofc since he do not have %res passive, he needs that devour curse yea.

This way chef would be hard to kill and it wouldn't sux badly as he sux now.

Sounds great!

First things first. Pretty much every class in this game is well-suited for both PvP and PvE aspects. I wouldn't have posted this a while ago, but Sendoku 's exploits with Dark Warrior have emboldened me.

Now, there are some classes that people outright recommend for PvP, and I don't disagree with them, the classes they mentioned are indeed good for PvP. What you need to keep in mind is that the criteria they have mentioned those classes based on is ease of use. Apart from those, there are examples of people thinking about what they do with characters instead of spamming buttons, and the result is that they beat characters that are much better geared and much easier to play. Crane Hermit used to be one such class. The point is, whatever class you pick, if you put your mind to it, it can be used for great PvP

i wanna believe on that too

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!