[Brown Boxes]- Discussion & Suggestion

• They're plenty of way to go about getting money for the server through forums ads, patreon, go funds me, Youtube-monetization etc but I'm pretty sure money is never going to be the issues in this case since this is an private server and it seem daneos and supposedly one other guy is working on it

This by far the worst argument I've ever read on the forum. Do you expect $1k+ gains with some ads or youtube videos lol? Do you even know how much money you get for 1k views xD?

No one would ever fund or become a patron if they won't get anything back.
    Stop that nonsense, and get over it that the cashshop is essential, as in every game, to keep to game alive. Why do people flame anyways about some brown boxes? Back in TW there was not a single way besides cashing to get brown boxes. Although it is hard to acquire one through the Boss event it is possible.

• adrian on fire you didn't understand the problem. It's not just about pve it's about this game getting to easy. Normally even the existence of brown boxes is wrong but well if they wouldn't be here many of you guys would cry. You are going to bring even more brown boxes into this game well no thx please stop it. It should take an expierenced veteran player a few years to get everything on max but in dbog right now it will only take a few months. Yeah now you will cry but as a new player it's boring but hey please don't forget this is a mmorpg and if you don't like how mmorpgs works then you are wrong here.

• lol ill start with a joke so the tension will go down a little but how about we delete brown boxes from the game?

it would make game fair and fairly diffiult as everyone wants no need to think about it anymore

as for funds of game my idea would be to introduce again dogis in the shop so the game would have"cosmetics" as a funding type alot of mmorpg nowdays use the "cosmetics' to keep their game funded which works very well

• adrian on fire you didn't understand the problem. It's not just about pve it's about this game getting to easy. Normally even the existence of brown boxes is wrong but well if they wouldn't be here many of you guys would cry. You are going to bring even more brown boxes into this game well no thx please stop it. It should take an expierenced veteran player a few years to get everything on max but in dbog right now it will only take a few months. Yeah now you will cry but as a new player it's boring but hey please don't forget this is a mmorpg and if you don't like how mmorpgs works then you are wrong here.

"A few year to get everything max" grindy mmo like that are dead for the same reason you think these update are easy and isn't need.

This by far the worst argument I've ever read on the forum. Do you expect $1k+ gains with some ads or youtube videos lol? Do you even know how much money you get for 1k views xD?

No one would ever fund or become a patron if they won't get anything back.
    Stop that nonsense, and get over it that the cashshop is essential, as in every game, to keep to game alive. Why do people flame anyways about some brown boxes? Back in TW there was not a single way besides cashing to get brown boxes. Although it is hard to acquire one through the Boss event it is possible.

I don't think you know how youtube monetization works or the effect of having youtube channel advertise your game or how patreon works. If they DBOGlobal team was actually active with their youtube channel releasing like 20 random videos about dbog a month since the start the pre-open beta they would have more then 10k subscriber right now which will lead to more people playing the game, leading to more people possible donating, plus the ad money you get from uploading videos. for Patreon comment daneos could of added the founder pack to that. Moral of the story money adds up if you know how to money through advertise your products

" Although it is hard to acquire one through the Boss event it is possible. "    

~~~ that why people are making suggestion

In TW they gave gold key in webdepot which gave you a chance at a silver boxes

• agree we really need a way to advertise the game and a official youtube would be nice

• adrian on fire those ideas I suggested about brown boxes, I thought to make them bind too, my suggestion here isn't to sell them, trade, just to obtain them and use them on yourself still since you can multi client, you obtain them on 1, send stuffs you need to box to character with gears and box them, soo maybe that is why I didn't add to be binded.

Spam TMQ would be cool too but then again it wouldn't fix tons of zeni problem that will show up.

Maybe for each TMQ that you finish, you get material or token to exchange where you can exchange them with zeni to get 5 binded boxes.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Spam TMQ would be cool too but then again it wouldn't fix tons of zeni problem that will show up.

Maybe for each TMQ that you finish, you get material or token to exchange where you can exchange them with zeni to get 5 binded boxes.

This post is just going anywhere, at the start i suggested this:

The crafting idea is way more interesting bc you need ingredients. If you could obtain these ingredients as drop in uds/tmqs this will encourage ppl to do more pve stuff instead of just cash and go tatami/budokai and it would be a big money sink so the economy would be better.

and you answer to me like i was retarded trying to explain why the point i made was wrong.

This is now a fight cashers vs non-cashers instead of a discussion to improve the game.

• So in this Theard we have :

1- The Free players' ( who don't cash ) : what they want ? hum make the Brown Boxes more accesible for all ? in other terms the casher's won't have the advantage then on the regular players !! they are giving why they want it like that !!

2- the Donater's ( peopole who cash ) : what they want ?well they want the exact opposit ?

How come that me and my friends (never cashed) have max gear + won alot of budokais? Btw we were also not here when the duplicate bug happened. We started playing around 4 months ago. Please explain...

U are full +15 player ? even full +12 in 4 mounths for ur case it's impossible why ? u have said earlier that u have some Universty stuff and work .... conclusion u don't have the time to play the game even if u play the game for 4 mounths 5 hours a day with 3 hours of farming a day u won't bee able to get full +12 gear + the prop's Jewels without cashing a single Dollar

• So in this Theard we have :

1- The Free players' ( who don't cash ) : what they want ? hum make the Brown Boxes more accesible for all ? in other terms the casher's won't have the advantage then on the regular players !! they are giving why they want it like that !!

2- the Donater's ( peopole who cash ) : what they want ?well they want the exact opposit ?

U are full +15 player ? even full +12 in 4 mounths for ur case it's impossible why ? u have said earlier that u have some Universty stuff and work .... conclusion u don't have the time to play the game even if u play the game for 4 mounths 5 hours a day with 3 hours of farming a day u won't bee able to get full +12 gear + the prop's Jewels without cashing a single Dollar

I have nearly everything +15 pants are +14 2x 13 prop earring 10% attribute atk on necklace + same with foc set

I had that gear around 2 or 3 months after I started. Impossible? No me and my whole team is the prove that it's possible. My whole team has +15 and without using any stupid duplicate bug. How? Just farm as a team do dungeons as a team and you will get everything pretty easy. DBOG is to easy right now.

• I have nearly everything +15 pants are +14 2x 13 prop earring 10% attribute atk on necklace + same with foc set

I had that gear around 2 or 3 months after I started. Impossible? No me and my whole team is the prove that it's possible. My whole team has +15 and without using any stupid duplicate bug. How? Just farm as a team do dungeons as a team and you will get everything pretty easy. DBOG is to easy right now.

yeah cuz everybody has a 'team' to play dbog and everybody knows everything about the game :) i must say you keep talking about urself and ur 'team' in this thread i think you should make a special post and let 'normal' people without a 'team' to decide or to discuss whats better for the game

• I have nearly everything +15 pants are +14 2x 13 prop earring 10% attribute atk on necklace + same with foc set

pic or gtfo

• yeah cuz everybody has a 'team' to play dbog and everybody knows everything about the game :) i must say you keep talking about urself and ur 'team' in this thread i think you should make a special post and let 'normal' people without a 'team' to decide or to discuss whats better for the game

It seems like you want normal people to have max gear but that's not how it should work. MMORPG is a gerne where you should play with a team if you don't have a team then you are missing something essential. I'm talking about me because I'm the best example that's possible. Sadly we have only a few players that really are doing PVE properly. You guys are just sitting on plat the whole day and going to farm for a few hours but that's not how it works.

Edit:

pic or gtfo

Here even a gif for you

• DreameR68

Where are accessories, anti confuse, anti paral, bleed,success rate neck, anti critic jacket, %LP gears, dex gears and %res...

You just show us gear that you could easy get via trade or simply buy that bugged con armors you lack a of other things but still good for you mate to have that in OB.

One more that is only 1 character that is farmer class and even if you upgrade those as free player, I doubt it, you are guy with nice luck I guess, since I saw many cashers with 12 props or 11 on krakken, proving here that you are just lucky than rest means nothing.

Still it will be done something about brown boxes in OB, I know since brown boxes won't be in world boss event, since I know staff team and Daneos, which I can proudly say that I was part in, care about DBOG Community in general than selected few.

I just want to thank you all for all great suggestions and if no one have any more suggestions/options for brown boxes, staff team can lock this thread up.

Notice: adrian on fire I will add your suggestion on my 1st post as 3rd option for change.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• As I said my whole team is like that.

If you still think that it's not to easy I can show you even more... And if you want I can also show you my Dende...

• It seems like you want normal people to have max gear but that's not how it should work. MMORPG is a gerne where you should play with a team if you don't have a team then you are missing something essential. I'm talking about me because I'm the best example that's possible. Sadly we have only a few players that really are doing PVE properly. You guys are just sitting on plat the whole day and going to farm for a few hours but that's not how it works.

Edit:

Here even a gif for you

Okay so you're admitting to lying cause you said you were a f2p player and clearly this is proof you aren't, yet, you want us to take you seriously.

• Are you for real? Because you can't accept the truth you say that I'm a casher? Maybe ask a gm to check my account?

If you still say that I'm lying after seeing the gif below then you are just a HATER

Hater? I'm using my brain. And what proof is that? Is it impossible to cash on another account now? I'm sick of you full +15 whales talking about "im a f2p player I got all this reselling with a bit of farm." And when someone doesn't believe you you guys want to call him a hater seen this before numerous times.

• Are you for real? Because you can't accept the truth you say that I'm a casher? Maybe ask a gm to check my account?

If you still say that I'm lying after seeing the gif below then you are just a HATER

if u cashed 0 euro and did what u did in 4 Mounths , i think u are the best player of DBOG ( cuz getting this stuff and ur healer stuff cuz i'am not sure but i think u have healer too ) i have to say GG !!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!