New properties update

• Is lying and kissing ass your solution to everything? Don't tell me tell that to Daneos.

How is anyone supposed to help when our opinions aren't taken into consideration especially with things that deal with balance?

They are listening trust me but balancing takes time not a easy job collecting months data and applying it right away

• No, i do really support it because i can adapt myself to both 0.5% - 1% and if the players wants 1% so be it and i think 1% is even better for me since i don't play fighter.

0.5 and 1.0 is really adaptable but players want to see that super high insane damage what gets all of us really excited the high the better so i would see why 1.0 is more preferable also makes pvm bit easy. 0.5 is what i call a challenge bring it on

• No, i do really support it because i can adapt myself to both 0.5% - 1% and if the players wants 1% so be it and i think 1% is even better for me since i don't play fighter.

xD Then stop trying to convince the people which are playing this alpha stage to balance out things that .5% is a good idea and how everyone can "adapt" to it, it was one of the worst changes and some are trying to tell you this. Of course everyone has to adapt to .5% but in the end if the game will be unplayable with changes like this eventually noone will continue to play that game. Besides of everything being impossible or very hard it is taking a lot of fun.
    It ain't fun going in CC with poko and miss every hit due to 9000+ dodgerate or playing turtle and dealing 30k crit, or getting 1 hit by any fighter as a tank because they crit with almost every single ability. It's just getting more and more frustrating over the time.

• 0.5 and 1.0 is really adaptable but players want to see that super high insane damage what gets all of us really excited the high the better so i would see why 1.0 is more preferable also makes pvm bit easy. 0.5 is what i call a challenge bring it on

PvE is never a challenge as long as you can stack poko and karma speed buffs. So yes nerf props which damn near everyone uses so PvE can be slightly harder even though GMs/Mods said this update was for PvP.

• PvE is never a challenge as long as you can stack poko and karma speed buffs. So yes nerf props which damn near everyone uses so PvE can be slightly harder even though GMs/Mods said this update was for PvP.

Props affects more PVE than PVP. More convenient players would use cd earring than props to spam kd skills and skills in general

• Props affects more PVE than PVP. More convenient players would use cd earring than props to spam kd skills and skills in general

My main problem with nerfing prop is that you will also lose defense and that will make it nearly impossible to take another class except from karma poko dende ulti dw/sk to cc150. Also turtle dmg right now is a joke I tested it now and also made a video (see below) on cell mobs only 32k with crit on a 54 sec and 18 sec cd. Why should I play turtle when I can play karma / plasma / dw who also have a good aoe dmg with spamable skills? And also for dende, a fighter can 1 shot you now pretty easy and there is literally nothing you can do against it.

• xD Then stop trying to convince the people which are playing this alpha stage to balance out things that .5% is a good idea and how everyone can "adapt" to it, it was one of the worst changes and some are trying to tell you this. Of course everyone has to adapt to .5% but in the end if the game will be unplayable with changes like this eventually noone will continue to play that game. Besides of everything being impossible or very hard it is taking a lot of fun.
    It ain't fun going in CC with poko and miss every hit due to 9000+ dodgerate or playing turtle and dealing 30k crit, or getting 1 hit by any fighter as a tank because they crit with almost every single ability. It's just getting more and more frustrating over the time

.5% is a good idea because it makes tanks with high-end gear more vulnerable

1% is good it will make my favourite class's more stronger and fighter 1shot outta nowhere won't be a thing

Not everyone is a quitter though, they say go hard or go home.

• My main problem with nerfing prop is that you will also lose defense and that will make it nearly impossible to take another class except from karma poko dende ulti dw/sk to cc150. Also turtle dmg right now is a joke I tested it now and also made a video (see below) on cell mobs only 32k with crit on a 54 sec and 18 sec cd. Why should I play turtle when I can play karma / plasma / dw who also have a good aoe dmg with spamable skills? And also for dende, a fighter can 1 shot you now pretty easy and there is literally nothing you can do against it.

I AGREE WITH YOU, Turtle ctri right now is a not reasonable needs some modifying a sm bruning attack which can be spammed and has longer range of circle can out dps a turtle kame :( Its a struggle when it comes to nerfing/buffing because every class gets affected not just one

• .5% is a good idea because it makes tanks with high-end gear more vulnerable

1% is good it will make my favourite class's more stronger and fighter 1shot outta nowhere won't be a thing

Not everyone is a quitter though, they say go hard or go home.

What would be the problem if you would enable N prop and revert prop to 1%?
    Fighters could easily leave their weapons on N and deal 5% less damage but still ridiculous amounts of it since busted dex stacking and low cd spells without casttime.
    PvE wouldn't be that shitty either because of what DreameR showed us, 30k damage is a joke. That's what a SM can deal with burning attack spam and eng atk gear.

• What would be the problem if you would enable N prop and revert prop to 1%?
    Fighters could easily leave their weapons on N and deal 5% less damage but still ridiculous amounts of it since busted dex stacking and low cd spells without casttime.
    PvE wouldn't be that shitty either because of what DreameR showed us, 30k damage is a joke. That's what a SM can deal with burning attack spam and eng atk gear

The dev don't want to because Prop would be meaningless and prop users will complain either way so we will still have unsatisfied players.

• The critdamage was nerfed due to players complaints.

In order to satisfy some tanks who got oneshot by prop building DPS, you delete crit from pve and almost pvp?
    Crit oneshots are healthy vs tanks.

Taking here turtle as example since he was DPS who build prop.
    You take the risk to cast a spell with 45 sec cooldown, without crit you deal 2-3k dmg, with crit 1 shot which was good.

Now you take the risk to cast a spell with 45 sec cd, without crit you deal 2-3k dmg, with crit like 10-15k which absolute garbage.

Meanwhile SK 1 shot combo pre propnerf and after propnerf vs turtle.
    Of course those tanks are going to complain because its for their own sake, dont see how the prop change was satisfied for anyone else.

• i'am sorry but when u put wand % crit and golves % u do this to have OP crit's no matter how much it is crit's are crit's u don't wanna get one shooted but certical hit ? go get you'r self % anti crit jacket , but if you put the same crits like before it would bee cool if you guys increase just a bit the Cast Time of some skill ex : Giant and Super Kame with adding " Decreasing cast time in the RP balls of the skill "

Let's bee clear with evreyone : cc150 for full +15 teams only or even full +12 teams only Will bee the end of the game and we can just say goodbye dbo and btw dbog, beacause CC isn't supposed to bee for the Mr And Mrs rockefeller in other terms for Casher's if you wanna make the cc harder i'am okey but make it stratigic instead of just making it for casher's

all this to say " This fault won't bee acceptable"

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!