Get rid of U70 stones

• Lmao, prices are going up because there is more zeni in the server as expected, since people keep getting zeni. It is expected that prices will go up, what we need is an effective zeni sink to solve this issue.

exactly my point,more timeplay more zeni more expensive items,having from now u70's and selling them earlier being rich earlier,being with better gear earlier,rule the server and play with your rich friends only.Potential lost,more cry baby's around,i estimate a year of life for the server enjoy the wait and the nostalgia...

• The main problem and the main question is why the HELL daneos put Stones in cash shop , didn't the staff expect that when the casher would get there all cash back we are talking about at least 1k cash for each person the game would bee implyable ? this the staff fault and only staff fault let's see how they will gonna deal with this..

• The main problem and the main question is why the HELL daneos put Stones in cash shop , didn't the staff expect that when the casher would get there all cash back we are talking about at least 1k cash for each person the game would bee implyable ? this the staff fault and only staff fault let's see how they will gonna deal with this..

please tell me how does some people with +12s make the game “implyable” (learn how to spell) but i am guessing you meant unplayable. I’d love to hear your answer.

• This thread should be closed.

There's no valid reason for the thread to be closed, you just don't want your stones removed.

Most of the people that wanna keep the stones as they are now, are greedy and want to win budokai the first time it comes out after lvl 70 cap because when that happends they're already full +12-+13, while other players are still farming and upgrading ( Atleast that's what im thinking, and i'm probably right aswell). If the stones stay as they are now i give the game a few months before it's just POB again but without the bugging but because of the stupidity of the playerbase.

• There's no valid reason for the thread to be closed, you just don't want your stones removed.

Most of the people that wanna keep the stones as they are now, are greedy and want to win budokai the first time it comes out after lvl 70 cap because when that happends they're already full +12-+13, while other players are still farming and upgrading ( Atleast that's what im thinking, and i'm probably right aswell). If the stones stay as they are now i give the game a few months before it's just POB again but without the bugging but because of the stupidity of the playerbase.

Yeah, You can find who is casher in this thread :D.

Anyway devs cannot take u70 that players won. They knew what they gambling and won. All is ok

But damn... they should remove them from wagu machine now... with every minute this server is f***** up more and more... I thought that TW/HK were p2w but this? If this is going to be master race who's got more real money and spend on game, I'll pass. I thought there'll be only cosmetics things in this game... There's a hype for DBOG becouse it's fresh. But with 70 level cap when You notice difference between Farmer vs. Cash Shopper, You'll suecide.

One day there'll be like 100 ppl on server left, everyone +15 with budokai dragons and thinking "Hey, Iam good but... no one to impress here".

• No, it's most important thread of Open Beta right now. Closing the thread would only be proof, why server was revived to life... and it has nothing with "from players to players".

lol this is displayed incorrectly. that dont mean the guy got all these capsules. i think wagu is still buged. other people are listed there too but never got a capsule

There's no valid reason for the thread to be closed, you just don't want your stones removed.

i knew somthing like this will happend thats why i just used 20 coins until now. i will wait the future updates.

• The amount of stones do not matter because of the ridiculously low chance of upgrading +10-+15. Yes you can be lucky and please don’t comment , “4 stones for +12” because you are the 0.00000001%. No1 gives a flying **** if you were lucky. You guys will see that when 70 cap gets released there will barely be 3 +15s in the entire server with all the thousands of stones used up. After that, it’s back to farming.

• The amount of stones do not matter because of the ridiculously low chance of upgrading +10-+15. Yes you can be lucky and please don’t comment , “4 stones for +12” because you are the 0.00000001%. No1 gives a flying **** if you were lucky. You guys will see that when 70 cap gets released there will barely be 3 +15s in the entire server with all the thousands of stones used up. After that, it’s back to farming.

in some days/ weeks they can try it with tokens and tell us how it is.

• You guys need to remember that the the reason POB was full of +15s was due to bugs for example early dbog times when using a white it did not decrease when failing or broken. so this literally meant as long as you had whites (which were in the cash shop at the time for like 30cp) you could keep going until you hit +15 and ye this was still hard but it took the RNG aspect out of it kinda. Also there have been many bugs through out the game ways to exploit the system and also using 3rd party softwares. all in all this lead too a stupid amount of +15s. having 1000s of u70s on the server when 70 cap is released wont be as bad as yal think. ye you might see a few people with +10-12 gear but the majority will still be balanced. If you think a lazy F2P player can match a hardcore casher on any game your just dumb. If you willing to put the effort in you can achieve same results as cashers it just takes longer. nobody is stopping yal from cashing so if you want easy routes go cash simple.

• You guys need to remember that the the reason POB was full of +15s was due to bugs for example early dbog times when using a white it did not decrease when failing or broken. so this literally meant as long as you had whites (which were in the cash shop at the time for like 30cp) you could keep going until you hit +15 and ye this was still hard but it took the RNG aspect out of it kinda. Also there have been many bugs through out the game ways to exploit the system and also using 3rd party softwares. all in all this lead too a stupid amount of +15s. having 1000s of u70s on the server when 70 cap is released wont be as bad as yal think. ye you might see a few people with +10-12 gear but the majority will still be balanced. If you think a lazy F2P player can match a hardcore casher on any game your just dumb. If you willing to put the effort in you can achieve same results as cashers it just takes longer. nobody is stopping yal from cashing so if you want easy routes go cash simple.

Plus there was also the duplication bug which is why you would see the same +15s with identical stats.

• Not entirely true, everyone forget about all those who made 15+ bacterian weapons? This was only possible due to stones being in wagu lmfao. And if the rates are this awful that u need hundreds of stones just to get anywhere, just switch back to the old kr 55 cap upgrade system or improve the god damn rates. Daneos probably won't do any of those things cause he wants to buy a Bugatti and a house in Beverly Hills I hear.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!