• The creators of dragon ball fighterz have made a tutorial on how to be effective playing as SK

9o4r945sh0l01.jpg

Seriously now though, Bold Strike has damage scalling bleeding, the only one in the game, why is that? The fact that anti-bleeding jewels are so sought out after speaks for the skill itself. No poison , no burn , no abdominal pain gear, but bleeding . Let's just let that sink in for a minute.

• What I find most interesting in DBO community is that the game always suffered with imbalance in terms of critical damage. Most of the time, the game has always been about "the first stun + crit wins" for humans. And you know what's interesting? I rarely saw people who played with these classes complaining about how is easy to kill with just two skills.

The complaint, most of the time, always fell to SK and Karma, because these are one of the only classes that the "HumanBall" Online can't kill in 4 seconds using two skills and CAN do the same thing with them what they do with each other.

Let Daneos do what he plans for the game. One thing is for sure, if he balance the game in the right way, all humans who rely on stun + crit to win are going to have to learn how to play, because it won't happen again.

• Bold strike isnt just a pvp skill, if you ever played SK you would realize there is no other skills which can help you farm.

You think SK gonna go to each enemy n cleave or do violent slash or leach n wait for cd. Its cancer to farm as an avg SK.

Instead of begging to nerf sks, try suggesting different calculation for pvp n pve. SK need bold strike for their pve, so just use different calculation in pvp to make it fair.

Hate the system, not the class. Peace.

P.S I am a DW, recently enrolled to Xavier institute of gifted SK haters.

• What I find most interesting in DBO community is that the game always suffered with imbalance in terms of critical damage. Most of the time, the game has always been about "the first stun + crit wins" for humans. And you know what's interesting? I rarely saw people who played with these classes complaining about how is easy to kill with just two skills.

The complaint, most of the time, always fell to SK and Karma, because these are one of the only classes that the "HumanBall" Online can't kill in 4 seconds using two skills and CAN do the same thing with them what they do with each other.

Let Daneos do what he plans for the game. One thing is for sure, if he balance the game in the right way, all humans who rely on stun + crit to win are going to have to learn how to play, because it won't happen again.

Literally it's players like this guy here. Saying that a class can make all the mistakes they want, failing in mechanics and doesn't even have to be agile. Getting away with all these things and still able to dish out insane amounts of damage while being a living tank is balanced. If humans fight tanks, and they make a single mistake against an SK, your basically dead. You're not making sense, the only replies I've seen you giving is that, people are complaining and refusing to adapt. We adapted, does that mean we don't want things to change? And just let imbalance still be in place?

• Literally it's players like this guy here. Saying that a class can make all the mistakes they want, failing in mechanics and doesn't even have to be agile. Getting away with all these things and still able to dish out insane amounts of damage while being a living tank is balanced. If humans fight tanks, and they make a single mistake against an SK, your basically dead. You're not making sense, the only replies I've seen you giving is that, people are complaining and refusing to adapt. We adapted, does that mean we don't want things to change? And just let imbalance still be in place?

To be honest , I dont mind humans losing stuns as long as we dont have tank classes that are dps and supports at the same time. The idea of glass cannons having CC is a terrible game design and every single game company tries to avoid it. The company behind dbo was composed by amateurs in the mmo genre in a time where the competitive scene for it was really poor as well. The game actually has ways to deal with this huge amount of CC's we have without much rework, all Daneos has to do is mak Guard work like a trinket that removes cc or stops it from happening with a big cooldown and the pvp in this game becomes fun and dynamic rather than in turns.

• To be honest , I dont mind humans losing stuns as long as we dont have tank classes that are dps and supports at the same time. The idea of glass cannons having CC is a terrible game design and every single game company tries to avoid it. The company behind dbo was composed by amateurs in the mmo genre in a time where the competitive scene for it was really poor as well. The game actually has ways to deal with this huge amount of CC's we have without much rework, all Daneos has to do is mak Guard work like a trinket that removes cc or stops it from happening with a big cooldown and the pvp in this game becomes fun and dynamic rather than in turns.

If guard started working, it would come down to decision making and cooldown management while taking into account your reaction times. Surrounding awareness when participating in group budokai. Knowing what skills are done so that you are able to abuse it. Counter those cc's with your guard. Makes for alot of outplays. Would certainly make the pvp scene more skill based in a sense.

• Literally it's players like this guy here. Saying that a class can make all the mistakes they want, failing in mechanics and doesn't even have to be agile. Getting away with all these things and still able to dish out insane amounts of damage while being a living tank is balanced. If humans fight tanks, and they make a single mistake against an SK, your basically dead. You're not making sense, the only replies I've seen you giving is that, people are complaining and refusing to adapt. We adapted, does that mean we don't want things to change? And just let imbalance still be in place?

Dude... Have you ever played with a SK lvl 70 to say that's easy to win Budokai doing all these "mistakes" you say? Most humans players who created SKs in open beta are just brainless people who want to take title of champion knowing that the other classes are at a disadvantage in lvl 45 cap.

Are you angry with tanks in DBO? You are not satisfied and you're not having fun with your class? We from the SK community invites you to create a SK, it's free. Then wait until lvl 70 and go Budokai making all these mistakes that you say, take print of your aura of champion 1st place and put on the forum for everyone to see.

It's easy, as you say.

• Dude... Have you ever played with a SK lvl 70 to say that's easy to win Budokai doing all these "mistakes" you say? Most humans players who created SKs in open beta are just brainless people who want to take title of champion knowing that the other classes are at a disadvantage in lvl 45 cap.

Are you angry with tanks in DBO? You are not satisfied and you're not having fun with your class? We from the SK community invites you to create a SK, it's free. Then wait until lvl 70 and go Budokai making all these mistakes that you say, take print of your aura of champion 1st place and put on the forum for everyone to see.

It's easy, as you say.

Again, not fixing the problem. Same old suggestion you always give. Instead of fixing the problem. Your calling other players to convert? What is wrong with you? Get a it checked out. You have a dire condition. I feel It's kinda pandemic and contagious.

• I don't want anyone to convert to class that I play. I want you to take and do justice what you says. Make a SK, level him to 70 and win Budokai doing what you think is possible. I'm not going to answer any more because this is becoming a flame topic.

In this game, as in all others, and just like in real life, there are always people who think the neighbor's grass is greener.

• Sk's, this class diffently needs a nerf as dw needs a 'BUFF ' how can we nerf SK Smartly !

Here is some things that can bee good ^^

1- Life STEAL should bee 350 lp every 2 sec for all classses

2-Blod strike 10k crit on +10 majin is rediculosly high -_- ( the bleed are too high as well )

3- increase CD and Cast time of Violent Slice ^^

we need to force Sk's to take cd earing instead of prop's one !

to make it balance the 25 % anti crit should stay and remouve the Dodge to replace it with physical Def by like 200 at lvl max

• Howlett wouldn't agree as It is he's class. I wasn't against it when fighters got nerfed. Heck if you still feel like nerfing fighters, go ahead. My problem here is SK and SK alone. It has nothing to do with human classes. What I am targeting is solely based on SK. How can a single class have best of both worlds? Being tanky, dishing out damage, bleeding out opponents while still having tons of cc? I thought classes should have a moment of weakness when their class are defenseless especially when cooldowns are down? That you can punish? Or maybe the should make it so that If SK ever make mistakes in their mouse click agility they get paid for it? Instead of letting their insane HP and tankiness make up for it? I will not disclose any techniques that SK could use. As it might make my life harder. But isn't it tad bit unfair that a class just have a bit of, i don't know....EVERYTHING?

• So then how exactly should Shadow Knights be nerfed, because I doubt nerfing Bold Strike would make that big of an impact on the class as a whole. You also can't just go nerfing it without giving it some sort of buff to even things out. As the Fullmetal Alchemist series said, "Equivalent Exchange."

• Howlett wouldn't agree as It is he's class. I wasn't against it when fighters got nerfed. Heck if you still feel like nerfing fighters, go ahead. My problem here is SK and SK alone. It has nothing to do with human classes. What I am targeting is solely based on SK. How can a single class have best of both worlds? Being tanky, dishing out damage, bleeding out opponents while still having tons of cc? I thought classes should have a moment of weakness when their class are defenseless especially when cooldowns are down? That you can punish? Or maybe the should make it so that If SK ever make mistakes in their mouse click agility they get paid for it? Instead of letting their insane HP and tankiness make up for it? I will not disclose any techniques that SK could use. As it might make my life harder. But isn't it tad bit unfair that a class just have a bit of, i don't know....EVERYTHING?

Not to mention the fact they are also gods in party pvp, party pve, solo farming, can fking dodge fighters and turtles(if you dont believe me just check out some old divine and jocer vids), and the fact that you need both types of defense on a human class to counter bold strike, steal life, and curse means you're usually gonna end up getting raped by one or the other even if you do something like Craft,TMQ E-def,Craft. Not to mention having 2 skills that were exclusive to DW in 60 cap, like.... why? Smfh how could people defend this obvious imbalanced mess of a class?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!