------>Transformations Suggestion <-------

• Alright...hear me out... this is just a suggestion..and I think this will drastically improve the game mechanics and the way we fight and..everything in general. Does anyone feel like transformations are still useless even though we got an ok ep drainage... the cool-down is hardly worth using your transformation and the stats isn't even worth the whole wait anyway. Sure it boosts your hitrate and dodge some, but it isn't THAT op. This is a super skill that we wish for and I think it should have ATLEAST the advantage of switching on and off...just like DBZ. Now now I know people gonna be like " nameks just gonna spam for heals, or spam for the huge HP increase " well, I'm sure you can make it to where you only get the HP boost or EP boost (saiyans/majins) for that 1 hour cool down, or that 30 mins. after the cool down is up, then you will be able to receive that said boost-- again. The switching on and off will allow us to play more differently and help some classes out in situations.. humans are weak as hell. They rely on luck. While others are tanky and have buffs to heal them and back them up(plasma majins, one of those classes). I think this will make transformations a lot more useful and more fun to play with. And as a SUPER SKILL, I think it should be used this way. Maybe not spammable, but 10-20 second cool-down before transforming again would be...nice, afterall we did awaken it from shenron.

• It's not suppose to be THAT op. We're only humans afterall, a full saiyan can utilize SSJ to boost their strength a ton, especially since they're a full saiyan. We barely even have 1% saiyan blood, so for us to utilize ssj as well as a full saiyan, half saiyan, or even 1/3 of a saiyan, is pretty illogical. The way I see it, beef up your character's regular form (Just like how goku Base form can take on frieza without being SSJ.) with good gear/upgrades, then just use that little boost (which I do agree can use a bit more of a better boost but not anything too crazy.) to beef him up a bit more.

• Yeah but for humans being able to go ssj after wishing for it can debunk a lot of that. If you look at the Saiyan cell video, it doesnt matter how much S cells you have, all you need is that pureness and pure power to the unlock that super gene. shenron unlocks it -- you shouldnt have a cooldown like that.

or make it to where full HP and EP then you can use your super skill again. I don't know, but the cooldown really bothers me. Though they are 1/3 saiyan I know I know. But if theyre able to turn saiyan like that after wishing for it then my conclusion is that it can be used anytime it is needed. i.e rage boost or just a general need. right now transformations are useless just as TW... just more managable :|

• Yeah but for humans being able to go ssj after wishing for it can debunk a lot of that. If you look at the Saiyan cell video, it doesnt matter how much S cells you have, all you need is that pureness and pure power to the unlock that super gene. shenron unlocks it -- you shouldnt have a cooldown like that.

or make it to where full HP and EP then you can use your super skill again. I don't know, but the cooldown really bothers me. Though they are 1/3 saiyan I know I know. But if theyre able to turn saiyan like that after wishing for it then my conclusion is that it can be used anytime it is needed. i.e rage boost or just a general need. right now transformations are useless just as TW... just more managable :|

I agree that the cooldown is a bit excessive and the hour wait really isn't worth it. I see what you mean, basically since shenron unlocked it, it should be a thing you can activate whenever you can, true. In this case though, we don't learn how to transform for the first time ourselves, shenron gives us the ability to just access that untouched strength. Also, we're not even 1/3 of a saiyan that's the sad part, which is also why the drain from Super Saiyan is incredibly large and being only human we need a certain amount of time to recharge once we run out of energy, which is why I also partially see the 1 hour cooldown fit for it.

• if you cant maintain ss for 1h then maybe you should evaluate how you play. plus humans have the best of transformation, you lose nothing, not even skill points while others have skill points and speed to loose.

I say no to this

its not that i cant maintain it. its just the cool down is ridiculous for a little bit of stat increase. either make it op and worthy of the cooldown or just reduce it. its basically cosmetic. though its an upgraded kaioken by a small amount its not op as hell. this is why transformations are transformations...to be used as such. it being awakened in our cells should count for us being able to go anytime we want in the future.

and whose to say humans never mastered ssj in the future? whose to say having 0.00000001% is the reason why? did dbo themselves say that? or did the community say that just for an excuse to keep it that way? lol. after all TW released it only to appeal fans. the other transformations for majins and namekians were just after thought transformations for other races that could be used.

• Hey, the SSJ transformation is fine in DBO. If you get some CD earrings and rings, maybe you'll have 25min SSJ Cooldown. I had only 32min cooldown and never complained how long I have to wait. Long as you don't use up your EP then you won't lose your SSJ for couple of hours. Turtles have longest cooldown than swordsman/fighters.

• Hey, the SSJ transformation is fine in DBO. If you get some CD earrings and rings, maybe you'll have 25min SSJ Cooldown. I had only 32min cooldown and never complained how long I have to wait. Long as you don't use up your EP then you won't lose your SSJ for couple of hours. Turtles have longest cooldown than swordsman/fighters.

i wish we would have a beka transformation :c

• My only gripe about SSJ is how the stat boosts are set up. For example, your hit rate only increases by 15% while you dodge rate increases by 30%. This isn't really beneficial to all but Fighters. It would be nice to see the stat boosts tweaked a bit to be more friendly with all the classes.

• Due to the Lore of DBO,no new transformations can be added on humans,the race is Human,they are a mix breed of Saiyans and humans,they still called humans,in that thought after the years we are now,the saiyan blood has been faint...the system that we get the transformation thought,opens a hole into the plot,to achieve any kind of transformation you need to wish for it,why not wish for more?

I would say that we need to consider if lore of DBO is canon,the answer it isnt.

When Xenoverse came out,they wanted people to forget the disgrace(for them) called DBO,there where even articles about it,i wish i had kept them.

Now we are in era of an emulated private server hosting this tiny Devil,with the great story we all love,we only can hope for a better future updates/upgrades,but im afraid,due to being just emulated,its not possible,maybe in future if it wont get lost by the time...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!