Give Poko a party EP heal like Dende

• You should have a regeneration of your target and could be the speed, if what I was doing was not the same as I could have hit the top speed of 1100 atk, justify the delay has nothing to do, Poko should be :

-atk speed better than the others.

-Your ability to speed and defend should be in area.

-Your pet have abilities they use (skill in slots).

- Your passive master with soul and focus.

• Poko deveria ter um regeneração de ep e seu foco poderia ser atk speed, se bem que não entendo o porque da cajado do poko ser 1400 de atk speed e a luva ainda e melhor com 1100 de atk, justificar delay não tem nada a ver, o Poko deveria ser:

-atk speed melhor que os demais.

-sua skill de speed e de defesa deveria ser em area.

-seus pet ter as skills que eles usam ( skill no slots ).

-Sua passiva master com soul e focus.

So you want to increase his speed ability, that's really bad and cheap, poko is a summoner, improve his pets so people starts using him as a summoner

• So you want to increase his speed ability, that's really bad and cheap, poko is a summoner, improve his pets so people starts using him as a summoner

but his animal is weak in the case I see poko using it with a tank and the other that a purple dragon, it would be with an improved atk, yes in fact it should be so, although the pet had his own abilities, it was to be in his skill slots, I do not see them and he's using random

• so they should have kept the bleed and increase the needle damage also.

Sure, they also need a self heal, needle with 45m range and most importantly, automatic stunts and needles, so they don't have to press 1 or 2 buttons cause it's too hard. Their dodge should be 9999 too, not to mention 40 con passive buff, fighters are so hard to play, they should also get free op +15 gear. Mehh forget it, give them every skill that exists in game, htbs without cd too, best balance ever.

• Sure, they also need a self heal, needle with 45m range and most importantly, automatic stunts and needles, so they don't have to press 1 or 2 buttons cause it's too hard. Their dodge should be 9999 too, not to mention 40 con passive buff, fighters are so hard to play, they should also get free op +15 gear. Mehh forget it, give them every skill that exists in game, htbs without cd too, best balance ever.

Exactly XD

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• everyone is talking about pets buff without giving any idea how it's supposed to bee ?

i think that giving him additional reflect buff that is stackable with the original one could bee great also make the 2 prevents skills stackable , the energy crit certical buff bby 13 gives 46 p attack what if it gives 100 e.attack ?

• everyone is talking about pets buff without giving any idea how it's supposed to bee ?

i think that giving him additional reflect buff that is stackable with the original one could bee great also make the 2 prevents skills stackable , the energy crit certical buff bby 13 gives 46 p attack what if it gives 100 e.attack ?

poko and a summoner, if he repairs he has the ability to prevent a fatal damage so that animal set has more imfluencia in pve or pvp

==

poko has strange buffs called "kamis Determination" 63 atk physical 16 add crit hit rate energy, could be 63 energy, animal I think it should follow a% of poko since in a status has a physical part and part energy (poko), physical animal tank would follow the physical part, animal energy would follow part energy over a 30% poko '-'

• poko and a summoner, if he repairs he has the ability to prevent a fatal damage so that animal set has more imfluencia in pve or pvp

==

poko has strange buffs called "kamis Determination" 63 atk physical 16 add crit hit rate energy, could be 63 energy, animal I think it should follow a% of poko since in a status has a physical part and part energy (poko), physical animal tank would follow the physical part, animal energy would follow part energy over a 30% poko '-'

then give the pets Taunts taunts that can affect mobs and players so in pvp they won't focus on killing the poko instead of the pets , or give a buff that is activable only with pets that make the poko even tankier ! poko isn't like other classe's he's hard really hard to balance

• then give the pets Taunts taunts that can affect mobs and players so in pvp they won't focus on killing the poko instead of the pets , or give a buff that is activable only with pets that make the poko even tankier ! poko isn't like other classe's he's hard really hard to balance

Taunt is broken in this game, I don't think thats any way of fixing thins.. Poko is a soul class give soul 2x mag dmg.

The summoner should be controlled by the poko, at lv 5 u should choose the summon skill to use like a new skill three.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!