improve the crane please now really sucks in pvp

• all what crane need:

395.png Spirit Wave - Today for use this (paralize) skill first we need drop 231.png poison bleed on our opponent, poison that have 1sec cast time and 1,5 sec with the animation almost impossible to use it in pvp you will die 5 times before you will use it, and we need spend another 1 sp for get it... I suggest to replace 231.png Poison bleed with 298.png Double Gut Buster for be able to use Spirit Wave.

Why this change? Thanks to this Crane will be able to debuff his opponent with double gut buster while he sleep and thanks to this he will have stun in pocket for over 30 sec, this will change a lot in crane pvp but it wont make crane OP, but finally he will have nice way for paralize, Double Gut Buster have pretty fast animation and it wont make crane OP and crane will have finally nice way for paralize his opponent, i would also change spirit wave CD to 45sec.

Also please remember that these players who winning budokai dont play with equip +8 if you will master your class like mussolini that have 3 equip sets +15 and all accesories you will have chance to win, lets be clear every class with full +15 will be op and have serious chance for win budokai, how mamy cranes +15 we have today? Yeah... 0 so if you want comprare with best equipeed players you need also have best equip, at lvl 70 crane will get dmg nerf for sure

• all what crane need:

Also please remember that these players who winning budokai dont play with equip +8 if you will master your class like mussolini that have 3 equip sets +15 and all accesories you will have chance to win, lets be clear every class with full +15 will be op and have serious chance for win budokai, how mamy cranes +15 we have today? Yeah... 0 so if you want comprare with best equipeed players you need also have best equip, at lvl 70 crane will get dmg nerf for sure

There are anti poison accessories in the game so it wouldn't be OP.

Plus spirit wave has along CD so it wouldn't be stun spam.

• Hello everyone and hello to all queen of drama crying days and hours in forum.

Crane is a class not easy to main a class who need training and hard knowledge one of the skilled class in dbo globale .

i did ranked with boxeboxe with his trash equipement +5 vs my full tmq +13 and he trashed me 2-1 ( i winned first time ) without using dots skill because he know what to do and he don t cry ervery single day for buff like Xeolee or the person who made this thread , he just train hard and did a lot of ranked .

For sk , i agree with my friend Daq but i think the crit hit rate sk must be fixe and i think maybe daq will agree with me some lucky sk people crit more then me and resiste more then me without karma thinking about a big tank who crit more then an human or resist becaude he is lucky need some ajustement. Expect this all is good.

• Mira los videos de Sendoku usando crane en pvp Y deja de Llorar.

• I agree with you that crane is a hard class to play with and a class which need to use right equipments in the right time. Needs to use brain and the most epic class in the game not like other classes.

But i still stick to my suggestion about changing:

1. Agile armor to something else because it is useless atm and no one uses it, like for example changing it to increase Dex to help crane get more resistance with the buff resist it and the Dex passive.
    2. Double gut buster from abdominal to poison, i took that from Bad Picollo and i liked it. It will give crane more strategy to attack his opponent and it won't be that OP because it can be easily countered with anti-poison accessories like a 51% necklace with anti poison. And spirit wave has long CD so it won't be spammed and easily countered with anti paralysis.
    3. With the nerf of thousand slashes, increase its CD RP from 10 to 20, thousand slashes has 2 minutes cooldown and at max level its CD RP just decrease cd by 10 sec. Damage got nerfed alot so enhance it abit by that.
  • You and your friend daq are just like mad street dogs which bark without a reason.

I agree with you that crane is a hard class to play with and a class which need to use right equipments in the right time. Needs to use brain and the most epic class in the game not like other classes.

1. Agile armor to something else because it is useless atm and no one uses it, like for example changing it to increase Dex to help crane get more resistance with the buff resist it and the Dex passive.
    2. Double gut buster from abdominal to poison, i took that from Bad Picollo and i liked it. It will give crane more strategy to attack his opponent and it won't be that OP because it can be easily countered with anti-poison accessories like a 51% necklace with anti poison. And spirit wave has long CD so it won't be spammed and easily countered with anti paralysis.
    3. With the nerf of thousand slashes, increase its CD RP from 10 to 20, thousand slashes has 2 minutes cooldown and at max level its CD RP just decrease cd by 10 sec. Damage got nerfed alot so enhance it abit by that.

Idk why i feel you got hirt xD

Anyway you saying dogs to us but i didn t unsult you any single time , np , hater gonna hate. xD

Like syren and hardlock saied to you crane don t need anything its a very op class and in all mmorpg we have some kind of buffs no one use and its normale crane have con 25 increass and the agile armor is not that bad.

• You and your friend daq are just like mad street dogs which bark without a reason.

I agree with you that crane is a hard class to play with and a class which need to use right equipments in the right time. Needs to use brain and the most epic class in the game not like other classes.

Lmao son you went from saying that crane needed an Insta Stun to saying you were only talking about double gut blaster. Stop trying to make more excuses because 3 staff members shut you down.

• I think I'm gonna play as Crane today so i can give a better output.

XeoLee, my friend used Agile Armor at TW, and is still at his build (i guess), i will ask him tomorrow, glad you liked the Dex suggestion combo.

Thank you so much for the motivation guys! :), best wishes!

• You're dumb. I don't need to have played crane to see how op it is. Fighting against a crane is enough for me although I win 90% of the time considering there is no more good cranes in the game. I don't understand how many times a staff member has to come and prove you guy's wrong.

People reading ur posts and seeing how unreasonable ur posts are will see whose dumb.

u know how i see u people saying cranes are fine it only sucks because nobody is good at playing it just like a fox dressed in a sheep fur trying to suppress a good class which with few tweaking will become a challenging class and will hurt ur main class.

I hate how alot of member of this community doesnt want other classes to be of potential and constantly seeks to weaken them just because that will hurt their comfort zone ,grow up

• Lmao son you went from saying that crane needed an Insta Stun to saying you were only talking about double gut blaster. Stop trying to make more excuses because 3 staff members shut you down.

Because double gut buster suggetion will work as a paralysis with combo see how clueless u are if u dont have anything to contribute just shut up its simple.

Looking away from a staff member who said cranes arent fine which he mained in POB !? Also staff members opinion as well as daneos's opinion can change with reasonable reasons which u could comprehend if u werent so selfish( seen from what i have read from ur posts dont be selfish !

• The simple truth is that you just want to make the class you play more op than it already is. Now sir dont @ me because this shits over.

play sk < talk that other clsses are op

boi you are weak af... I remember when you had dex equip on your sk XDD and everyone laughed at you, today you have lp% and ppl still laugh at you, if here would be contest for most disabled sk you would win it ez, if you dont know how to counter other classes everything will be op for you, you saying that these ppl dont know how to play crane but you are not better cozyou dont even know how to play sk, amen i love being white.

ps this guy played/playing sk but it was too hard for him.so now he go for poko for attack speed because it request even less brain cells from the players but ppl still wont take him to party XD

• that is boxbox for u, also trashing u doesnt mean cranes are op u guys dont want other classes disturb ur main classes comfort zone huh!?

Also the only ones making drama are u guys with ur sugar coated " cranes are fine just nobody is good at playing it" crap everytime a suggestion like this thread comes up.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!