Punishment System for Mob stealing Players

• Punishing System for Players who Steal Mobs 81

1. Yes (36) 44%
    2. No (45) 56%

We all know that Problem you got a nice Spot to Farm

then out of nowhere a second Player spam an Attack on Your pullt Mobs

so i think about how to Punish this Players if they get Reportet with Pictures or Vids

maybe a GM can give them a 2 Hours Ingame Time debuff like 15% less LP, EP or 5% less Melee, Energie damage

to make sure next Time he or she didnt do that again

• Mate, in this game, it is every man for himself, you just have to be very stubborn and try to steal their mobs as well if they steal yours.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• talked about this a year ago , there is only 3 solutions to solve this problem

1- add more channels like having a total of 20 channels with 500 each

2- add more mobs in some spots

3- add a special cc floor where u can choose the mobs u want them to spawn time you want to stay in and you pay for this this "flooor" is for u till u leave or time off and iit's oonly u and you'r party who can get in

• This is a multiplayer game not a single player game, all spot mob are all people

• Thats make no sense at all, this is a mmorpg, there isn't such thing as my spot, mobs or place.

it makes sense if you farm on a spot hours and hours you own it for this time.

and if a other play came to that spot without asking if he can farm there too and start stealing he must be punished for that

• Suggested the following for a solution for DB Mob steal in old DB Hunt. This could be added to the Game in General and stop this Mob steal once and for all.

For things like this there is one solution and it will work 100% and finally stop this damn mob steal sh*t forever!

Daneos should add an anti-ks system! If you attack a mob, no other player can attack it no matter what they try. The system won't allow it. The only other ppl who could attack the mob while you fight it, would be party members only! This is the only solution for this mob steal problem.

This is the solution. It's 100% sure that in 70 cap the farming part will be hard af. Some ppl here say "survival of the fittest" and i get their point but y'all suck xD

You telling me a f2p player (who maybe happens to have sh*t luck with EQ and upgrading etc.) should try to fight for a spot against someone who maybe cashed, made a fortune and is guaranteed to have +12 or more? xD

Why don't we just make new rule: Only ppl with at least +10 are allowed to farm :D Would make things easier for you hahahaha

Nah but for real. In 70 Cap it'll be madness. On one side ppl with good sh*t...on the other side ppl with no so good sh*t. We all know who will farm easy af. More Channels would make sense. Not sure about the total amount we should have for 70 cap. But adding more channels just to be able to farm in peace (more or less)...meh. Not sure...the Channel list will look ugly xD

Well, it's still the only solution.

I like the idea of adding a new function to CC where you enter a floor and simply farm at mobs that are also at Papaya. Ofc you'd have to pay some Zeni to get in there. Problem is.... is that idea even possible?

Oooor what about changing that "secret" UD with the bugs in Red Map? Remove those suckers and add those lvl 69 Papaya Zombies in there. Ain't nobody really doing that sh*t anyways. And since it's a Dungeon, nobody could get into eachothers way!

That would be easier than adding new function to CC. Use that old ass useless Dungeon and change it to make it useful!!! It's literally just swapping mobs...

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Hello guys!

Vinter, friend.. you remind me my old days at WoW / Aion trying to lvl up heheh,.. it was a mix of lvling with pvping xD.. mostly and almost never ending pvping 0.o /sigh > . <

On Topic.

i was verbally insulted, ksed and kicked from the map where i was farming several times in a very rude way mostly by Turtles and Fighters in SSJ from a big map where i don't have any problem to share (since TW till nowdays here) .. but.. sadly not everyone like the share idea, even when they just came to the map after me. Yup, i had the option to fight back, but i opted to don't, instead i tried to talk, but mostly times no answer, gave me the F word.. or the popular answer i received: i was here first, leave you &#$%=#!! ,.. when clearly they wasn't there first > . <., and sometimes some fighters just keep using Instant Trans just because they can.. to keep the ksing on me for no reason and we have no rule against ksing, right? :(.

This behavior indeed isn't good and somehow need to be changed in my opinion, , because isn't good when it turns against the kser and that just usually leads for an unwanted and unfrienly farm or ks / guild war and just feed or promote this unwanted behavior even more. I was playing other mmorpgs videogames... well, its the same videogame but different server and version where ksing is against the rules, they implemented a map owner system, we can check with a certain command who's the owner, it shows the current non afk time of the owner there, while a player owns a map he/she can share or kindly ask to leave (usually when they are leveling or farming in party) and he/she will lost the ownership in certain afk time and the 1st player who enter to the map after that takes the ownership.

Sorry for my English > . <

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!